3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slayer 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Solving all technical problems (DOOM 3)

Some kind of crap: I launch Doom, a gray screen appears, then the loading bar, the sound from the video, I press ESC - a "menu" appears without inscriptions, some squares instead of buttons. What can be wrong ???
Wheelbarrow: Celeron 2200 256 DDR ASUS 9520 (GeForceFX 5200)
Firewood: ASUS FORCE WARE 52.16
Direct, which is on the disk with doom.
212 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strel-Ok 15.10.21

The other day I decided to take Doom-3. The double-sided disc contains:

Side # 1:
Doom-3 Fallen Angel
Doom-3 Secrets of New Star Station
Doom-2
Doom-1
On this side, each game is set separately.

Side # 2:
Doom-3 Nigtmare
Doom-3 Event Horisont
Doom-3 Hell Island
Doom-3 Ressurection of Evill
Doom-3 Deimos Panic
Doom-3 Phobos Anomaly
Doom-3 In Hell
Doom-3 Orbital Collapse
Doom-3 Classic Doom One
And on this side, all games are installed on the heap.

How do I install the original Doom-3? Is he here at all ???
Maybe someone had such a disc?
Guys, help me, pliz. So I wanted to play the original ... I didn't play Dumik nirazu.

B
Bertrod 15.10.21

When I install the mod (Resurrection Of Evil) on Doom, and enter the game, it asks for a key, I enter the key that was on the original, it says "Wrong key, enter the correct key that is in the box with the game" I enter it, I enter, nothing happens, although it worked once, but when I re-entered the game, it’s the same again (and also, they mean the key is in the original, or in the mod itself, but if it’s in the mod then I don’t have any key there). Tell me what to do (Original, and mod licensed. Publisher 1C). Thank you in advance.

D
DupaVoz 15.10.21

When installing PoE, you must enter a new code. The one on the new disc. He should be there. Otherwise, it is not 1C. And if, after all, 1C, then either go to the store where this game was sold to you, or call those. support.

Although, it's easier to just find some. key generator and do not take a steam bath. It seems that I was on lomalka.ru. Only without an antivirus program it is better not to go there.

By the way, if I'm not mistaken, the game does not ask for a key when the Internet is off.

B
Bertrod 15.10.21

Thank you so much, I spent the whole day yesterday trying to enter the password. And then it turns out you just need to shut down the Internet. I am very grateful to you.

o
oleg_73 15.10.21

So does anyone know how to set a non-standard resolution (1600x1050) in the game?

H
Hrip 15.10.21

No, you bought a compilation of addons. Write the width of your channel, in principle, I can throw them off. just sign off here, plz!

S
Strel-Ok 15.10.21

Thank you for the offer, but I have ADSL internet and this month I climbed 250 MB for the 150 allocated space (this is about 350 rubles). And it probably weighs a lot. And my speed is also not very high. So it will hardly work out.

H
Hrip 15.10.21

Well look. My business is to offer, your business is to refuse ... Look for a thread somewhere in the stalls then or pump a donkey, download everything slowly.

r
rus007 15.10.21

Throw off the base folder, I beg you ... pliz ... pliz!

r
rus007 15.10.21

And then during installation it says it is impossible to copy the file base.exe

G
GEO.PS 15.10.21

People. Maybe someone knows. I took out the Doom 3 disk from under the dust layer. I decided to remember the youthfulness :) In short, I installed it. I launch it. And I myself think ... 8600 ... the last firewood ... there should be no jambs. and nifiga. In short, most of the textures are missing. Everything is black and correct. I feel this new Open GL is to blame. Who knows how to fix it?

D
Denis 15.10.21

Not only the patch, but also 1C itself, the version of this game is designed only for playing from the same servers, which also has 1C, that is, on foreign ones, who cannot play the western version, thanks to 1C ...

D
Denis 15.10.21

Siba needs to buy one, although pirated, but the additions in it are wonderful ...

D
Denis 15.10.21

If whist, put patch 1.3.1 helps, and so xs. it shouldn't be like that, I have an 8800 GT and I never had such problems.

D
Denis 15.10.21

patch 1.3.1, and not any problems.

R
RedDiamond 15.10.21

People, I ask you to delve into this complex algorithm of actions.

I installed Doom 3, passed it, after that I installed patch 1.3 and installed ROE. After all the well-known haemorrhoids with a key, I deleted Doom, but I deleted it like this: I went to the control panel, add / remove programs, there I saw 3 things related to Doom 3, it was patch 1.3, the ROE addon and Doom 3 itself. I deleted dum 3. After that, the patch and the addon about clicking on deletion wrote that they had already been removed and were simply removed from the list. After a while, I still decided to figure out what was the matter and still play in addition. When I installed Doom 3 and started installing patch 1.3 on it, they wrote to me that the patch was already installed, although the game says that version 1.0 (it looks like some files were left from it). And after installing ROE and launching the addon, an initialization error takes off, it seems, due to the fact that it cannot find the necessary files of patch 1.3.
How can I fix this situation? Can I clean the registry or something like that? I don't know how I can dig up what's left of that time .... Thanks.

D
Denis 15.10.21

Try this: Start-Run-Regedit-Software-Id-find DooM 3 and fix it (Version wakes up there) if it says 1.3 fix it to 1.0 and then the patch should be installed .... If you have any questions, write.

N
Nisty 15.10.21

Good people, help me find out 3-digit codes from boxes and warehouses in DOOM3, They are on every level, but I don’t know how to open them.

D
DupaVoz 15.10.21

They are in other people's CCPs. Listen to audio recordings, read messages.

D
Denis 15.10.21

Well, if all the codes for access to doors and drawers are in bad shape here http://iddqd.ru/doom/info/d3codes.php