3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slayer 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Solving all technical problems (DOOM 3)

Some kind of crap: I launch Doom, a gray screen appears, then the loading bar, the sound from the video, I press ESC - a "menu" appears without inscriptions, some squares instead of buttons. What can be wrong ???
Wheelbarrow: Celeron 2200 256 DDR ASUS 9520 (GeForceFX 5200)
Firewood: ASUS FORCE WARE 52.16
Direct, which is on the disk with doom.
212 Comments
Sort by:
p
pashenka 15.10.21

Hello.people help, I can’t play nominally. I start the game on the image quality is excellent, it crashes after 1 minute, you start on average for 3 minutes :(. On the monitor there are only squares and after a couple of seconds an error report. System: atlon64 2800,1.5 giga oper.radion9600pro 128mb. thanks in advance

D
DupaVoz 15.10.21

Firstly, the video is weak for such graphics. And, secondly, it seems that you are overheating.

v
vesta10 15.10.21

Please tell me how to fill up 2 goblins at the stage "complex delta-sector 4". Or enter invulnerability codes. There are codes, but it is impossible to deliver

D
DupaVoz 15.10.21

First, look at the name of the topic.
Second, there are no golins in the Duma.
Third: can you ask an even more abstract question? As if everyone just left the game and remember the names of all levels and where which monster is.
Give a screen, in the end.

Well, nevertheless, it is necessary to write in the appropriate topic.

E
Edu22 15.10.21

Hello all lovers of thought !!! I hope for your help, in general, I will try to explain the essence of the problem in detail so that it is clear, I launched a dummy from 1c, I installed an addon for it, there were no problems, I started the game graphics to the maximum, there is nothing to find fault with, then after I played, I logged in , and for a few hours I decided to play again, started the game and saw the graphics got out of hand, the resolution in particular, but, I put everything back .. I go to my save, the graphics have not changed, and so this crap I put on max. settings .. I go into the game, nothing reacts .. I just got bored a hundred times logged in and back, the same thing ... what could be the problem here? guys advise anything? Thanks in advance.

p
pashenka 15.10.21

PEOPLE HELP !!! I can't play normally! You play for 10-15 minutes. and the game freezes only reset helps. it says: "initialization failed due to stopping the workstation." As a result, I somehow got to the delta lab, loading a new level starts and halfway throws it into the main menu. Thanks in advance. system: atlon64 2800,1500 gig of operas, x1600pro 128md.

B
Binocl 15.10.21

Some process crashes ... Mb is anti-virus or is the firewall throwing it out or blocking it? ..

R
Redvis_Sai 15.10.21

Give people who thread CD-key, please! I want to play via the Internet, but the game requires this key! I don't have a disk - the game has already been played on my computer

a
aerjo 15.10.21

privet vsem pomogite narod proyti mne 8 uroven ne znayu kak proyti tam kakayeta truba i iz neyo vixodyat pauki a potom ne mogu zalesty vetu trubu pomogite pojalusta

v
valvin 15.10.21

downloaded DooM III Resurrection Of Evil in the archive
during installation disk asks 1s
daemon run the same
here files from the archive
folder
of DirectX
Docs_ROE
Patch_1_3
Res

files
_set
1C
the Auto
the autorun
Autorun
Autorun_last-archive
D3ROE
DOOM3_ROE-archive
the install
RoE_readme
the Setup
Setup_wo_test
Sysinfo.dll
Sysrqs

guide on installation in install:

Installation note:
1. Requires Doom 3.
2. When installing addon, use PSBC-TASC-33WB-PH7L-C0
3. When playing, you will be prompted for an orginal d3 key.
Use T7LB-BD27-TWLC-SDGD-F6

www.pctorrent.com

asks for disk and everyone
Thanks in advance

X
Xandee 15.10.21

In the same place, in the first paragraph, it is clearly written that an already installed original Doom 3 game is required. Install the game first, and only then install the addon on it.

B
Binocl 15.10.21

uh ..% _% can be more specific?

S
SenkouRen 15.10.21

People, please help. DOOM 3 RoE gives an error at startup
ERROR: Error: file script / weapon_shotgun_double.script, line 107: Unknown value "WEAPON_NETFIRING"

Error during initialization
Shutting down OpenGL subsystem
... wglMakeCurrent (NULL, NULL): success
... deleting GL context: success
... releasing DC: success
. ..destroying window
... resetting display
... shutting down QGL
... unloading OpenGL DLL
How do I deal with this?

D
DupaVoz 15.10.21

Did you put PoE on the original?
It looks like the archive is somehow broken or incorrect ... try reinstalling the game? In general, what is the version of the game?

S
SenkouRen 15.10.21

The original. Reinstalled - the same thing. Version 1.3 (((

D
DupaVoz 15.10.21

License? 1C?

In general, it is obvious that the problem is in the scripts - it seems to me that this is due to the obvious brute-force of something. Usually this happens with pirates ...

S
SenkouRen 15.10.21

License. From 1C

D
DupaVoz 15.10.21

Something I'm getting lost straight.
I tried to completely demolish both PoE and Doom3, and then put it all over again: Doom 3; patch 1.3; PoE?
It is desirable to install it so that there are no Cyrillic characters in the path to the game folder.

S
SenkouRen 15.10.21

No, I haven't tried it.) Thanks for the advice)

D
Deftones Summer 15.10.21

I have a widescreen monitor (16:10). How can I set the required (1440 x 900) resolution in my case?

Write either to the console, or fix these commands in the DoomConfig.cfg file, which is in the base folder.
Commands like r_customWidth and r_customHeight.
Yes, exactly, this is what I have in DoomConfig.cfg:
seta r_customHeight "900"
seta r_customWidth "1440"
seta r_fullscreen "1"
seta r_mode "-1"

Or ..... Open the console in the game and enter :

r_aspectRatio 2 // image in 16 format:

that's all ....

to help those who were worried about the screen resolution for their needs.