3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slayer 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Solving all technical problems (DOOM 3)

Some kind of crap: I launch Doom, a gray screen appears, then the loading bar, the sound from the video, I press ESC - a "menu" appears without inscriptions, some squares instead of buttons. What can be wrong ???
Wheelbarrow: Celeron 2200 256 DDR ASUS 9520 (GeForceFX 5200)
Firewood: ASUS FORCE WARE 52.16
Direct, which is on the disk with doom.
212 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grishin Yuri 15.10.21

rearranged Windows and it all worked.

S
Space_Hulk 15.10.21

Problem installing doom 3 roe. I put a normal clone then I try to install ROE on it, but the installer swears with these words. Please inster d3roe disk 1.
The fact is that there is one disk! And it stands in the drive! What is the problem? What am I doing wrong?

N
Nidhegg 15.10.21

And I have a problem with patch 1.3 which. The fact is that I installed it a long time ago, then deleted the game. Now, when trying to install, he writes that the patch is already installed, although the game is version 1.0 !! What to do with him to go normally? Because of this, I do not have RoE installed, it gives out erora! Help pliz

M
Methylated spirit 15.10.21

Delete the game and clean up the registry, search for Doom 3 and delete all branches where there is a mention of it. Then re-install the game, it should work.

J
Jkee 15.10.21

Hello. I have: P4 3.0 Prescott, X800Pro, 2x512 Xynix + noname :)
I play doom without problems and brakes, all the rules ... The level after Delta Labs 5 does not load, this is the end of the game, the CPU level. I press "transfer", download, flight to the menu. Heard a lot about a similar problem with Delta 1, however everything was fine there. I don’t want to jump, since these are the last levels already ... Any opinions?

V
Vepre 15.10.21

Please give the original doom3.exe from the original English version !!!

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.10.21

nafig do you need it? do you want to patch the game?

V
Vepre 15.10.21

Yes, I want to patch, but I can't find original doom3.exe anywhere

L
Lord maklaud 15.10.21

Hi, I bought Doom 3 and I don't have a key, I can't open it in any way, please tell me a couple of keys or tell me where to download a program that will say these keys or hack the game? my asya 309 686 431

V
Vityok 15.10.21

Damn, help
me set the current - there is no sound ...

P
Pendalf2005 15.10.21

glprogs / R200_interaction.vp
glprogs / nv20_bumpAndLight.vp
glprogs / nv20_diffuseColor.vp
glprogs / nv20_specularColor.vp
glprogs / nv20_diffuseAndSpecularColor.vp
glprogs / environment
/
---------- ----------------
using ARB_vertex_buffer_object memory
using ARB2 renderSystem
found DLL in pak file: E: DooM 3 d3xp game03.pk4 / gamex86.dll
copy gamex86.dll to E: DooM 3 d3xp gamex86.dll
ERROR: wrong game DLL API version
Error during initialization
Shutting down OpenGL subsystem
... wglMakeCurrent (NULL, NULL): success
... deleting GL context: success
... releasing DC: success
... destroying window
... resetting display
... shutting down QGL
... unloading OpenGL DLL

Plizz, help ... what the hell, before when it was 9600pro, everything started and went, right now 6800gt, at the start of POE, this kind of garbage pops up = ((((

M
Methylated spirit 15.10.21

the problem is in the exe-shnik, most likely, the exe-shnik version does not match the version of the game

G
Gigabyte 15.10.21

THE PEOPLE ARE BREATHING !!! AAAAAAA I DID MISSED ON OUR THOUGHT 3 OLD FACT ALREADY CLASSIC A REQUIRES SITI A KEY AND I DON'T KNOW MY PRODUCTIVITY BY 10 POINTS

A

install patch 1.3 (it seems like with the addon D3: RoE is coming), after that I did not ask for a disk

G
Gigabyte 15.10.21

WHERE!! TAKE!! HIS!!

G
Gigabyte 15.10.21

by the way, I have a pirate on two discs in the collection of Dom 3 and Doom 3

R
Roman - 1 15.10.21

People, a huge request !!! Who does not play on the grid, please send the key who has it. I tried everything, not one does not work.

V
V_i_k 15.10.21

Help others! In short, I start Doom3, everything is loaded quickly, there is sound, and the whole image consists of squares (and the mouse cursor too) ??? The computer meets the system requirements !!! What is the problem???????????????????

A

GIGABYTES
download the patch v1.3 from here (this is the official site, look for the Updates section)

M
Mr. Romero 15.10.21

2 V_i_k Zhzhosh
, I’m starting the second part, it’s the same for me!
What is it for? Oh yes, I forgot, there is a version under the sitl of the first or second part!
Super fun, you probably got this artifact?