3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KumaKuma 05.11.19 03:33 am

Impressions of the game (Apex Legends)

Optimization in the game, suddenly, the trash.
If you want 60 fps, whether it is good to include selected myltse, like Persian suffers from myopia, and if not, then 40 fps = full phraselist.
98 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheBIgStan 05.11.19

KumaKuma
By the way, Yes. Was also surprised by this fact. Despite the fact that the graphics are not so hot. Do not prompt how to remove this soap? There is just one setting of smoothing, which does not want to change.

K
KumaKuma 05.11.19

TheBIgStan
there is a numeric parameter (60 by default), remember the name, it should be in 0 to expose, and then will be available for smoothing and wasted soap

a
agula98 05.11.19

If you do not announce a solo mode, online will die very quickly. For as always come across very inadequate teammates and against you three competent guys that you will in any case spread.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

weapons are not felt to kill enemy 2 drop off store need a smooth input, no ,a shitload of vistapanel to understand that there is not any desire .
Seating repels Titanal 2 was like that more nice

played 2K hours of pubh CD+-3 ,and here I was feeling a complete noob to kill someone nereal,game mechanics hated

R
Ruslan Halimulin 05.11.19

Just the camera is not moving. In the middle of the screen the mouse with Windows, when trying to move the camera, the mouse just to the side and cutting back. Play is not possible.

B
Bozhestvennyy pekashnik 05.11.19

Disgrace rubbish for nerds.

A
Arahia 05.11.19

if she still runs...

V
Vitaliy Solncev 05.11.19

KumaKuma
Works perfect, works better at some times than steam.

I
Indefio 05.11.19

To start the whole quest. Using the shortcut to the game - writes the origin is not updated, update. Run through origin - through time (if not, close and new).
There is simple training mode. For me as a player who played in the battle Royal only ten matches (a recent campaign Black Ops BlackOut) is important. Management is not thought out. For example the G button to throw a grenade, and holding G - quick menu items. Can not be changed. As a shield to use did not understand. But the most important misunderstanding - the mouse no squeezing when aiming! Just switching to PCM to start aiming, click again for the free review.
Graphics is very pleasant to find fault on first impressions there is nothing.
The game has classes - tank, DD, support. Each hero (8 total, 6 available initially) is passive, skill and ultimate. There are a total of 60 players, but you are divided into 20 teams of 3 players. In the lobby choose a character. More like mob-shooter. But compared to Overwatch the dynamics is less for me, plus, Over'e me some Orgy going on.
The landing point chooses one player from the squad. You can transfer the right to another, you can parachute alone. Card compared to a Blackout is less, no transport, but there is vertical gameplay.
While receiving critical damage you have, as it slows down, as if crawling out of the last forces. You can revive teammate with aptcache. If there is no first aid kit to run to the lighthouse Voskresenie. The game ends once you kill all members of the squad
And now the main I believe jamb (coupled with ill-conceived management). Loot (and other weapons) at all. In the three games I did without a gun ran. Parachute - two (and sometimes only one) take the weapon, and the rest - look where you want. The game may very quickly end - war is stupid nothing.

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 05.11.19

Safely downloaded, started. Optimization and in truth so-so as they say, but the gameplay is like. Very dynamic and fun. I think this game will easily compete with the major games of its genre.

S
Serega666 05.11.19

game is certainly not bad, especially liked the fact that there is a type of play and landed in Troy and we also go to Troy , BUT optimize just slag and vyser, I have gtx 770 and i73770 rezik almost high summer(almost) and battle as well and then just femrat from 20 to 60 jumps, Amen anyways

S
Serega666 05.11.19

KumaKuma
thanks buddy, helped, too, didn't know how smoothing to remove whatever eye was not lathering

R
RaptoR BTR 05.11.19

Surprisingly fit the game like a breath of fresh air in the world of the battle Royal. A mixture of Destiny and Borderlands. Brisk gameplay, nice graphics, good optimization, with settings not nagleli put high-medium graphics settings, 90-80fps on average.

R
R713 05.11.19

For a couple of nights and forget all...

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

TTK just kills all desire to play ,getting to Celik, whose blue or purple armor ,clamped all 18 rounds ,he goes for the cover ,have fun ,then in order to kill someone you need to plant 3 store.

10500 sustainiac with the gradation level feelings that play fortanet ,the same tiny map where after landing from meat .

those who ride in PUBS in am not leaving

in short smast code blackout and fortnight

D
DnipR 05.11.19

Serega666's
These are the people who write about bad optimization.
Here is a concrete example. The man says that he has a video card 6 years ago, it is not even past, but already the last generation and net performance is +- somewhere between gtx1050-1050ti that are in the budget segment of graphics cards. What kind of optimization is waiting for you on this hardware in the game in 2019 ? Guys, it's not optimize vyser and slag is your rusty pieces of iron already can not cope with such games!

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

DnipR
mm and I have a 970 ,ku me no smoother image and the constant APF at the dead settings

D
DnipR 05.11.19

SPR1GGAN
And here is the video of a man with the same iron 60-90 fps on almost max settings with occasional dips to 50 in heavy scenes.

I think for a game with so rich map graphics and detail, this is a good result.
Especially on the map five years ago, which is inferior in performance to a representative of mid-price segment gtx1066.

Z
Zhydmen 05.11.19

144FPS at max speed(I'm sure the lag would PUBG, judging by utubia at max it sags even on machines more powerful), the store sometimes three killed(someone just can't shoot, yeah?, 18 rounds it was not enough lol, noob and disgraced, and so is calculated cancers that used to kill the target with the spray, and not to Amity as it should), never played in other battleroyale, then took first place with 4 rollers, teamplay wildly Rola, shoot nice, in short, those who play on hilyah in Overdraft, it will be easier to understand the essence of local Naguib adjusted for the genre, bugs not found, hitreg cartridges do not steal, all done conveniently, as I understand Dracheva with inventory much smaller than other Royal battle characters like the balance, ballistics, etc. is present, is parkour, in short, too cool for f2p IMHO, the game obviously was created as a p2p, but decided that with such competition in the genre can get, and correctly decided, in my estimation as one who loathes this genre -> 8 out of 10, I will be flexing.

S
Stockton_Slap 05.11.19

First launched a good mixture overwatch-papg and fortnight