3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KumaKuma 05.11.19 03:33 am

Impressions of the game (Apex Legends)

Optimization in the game, suddenly, the trash.
If you want 60 fps, whether it is good to include selected myltse, like Persian suffers from myopia, and if not, then 40 fps = full phraselist.
98 Comments
Sort by:
N
NickNamePozi 05.11.19

normal game do not retrieve your lost

M
Maratok 05.11.19

can't kill anyone )

D
DjinSan 05.11.19

Another game for those who have friends. Where games for noosfero? It is impossible to play against the tims who knows how to play. In addition, the disease of these games is a boring gameplay. 10 minutes running and BAM, you're dead. It is unclear how much damage the weapon inflicts, is near shoot 100 times and people alive, and it you once and you're dead.

Z
Zhydmen 05.11.19

Freerom
Yeah, nothing to write, he dnine which never in please help not played, because his stoop there, he himself admitted in the same subject, not well count the 3 shops he doesn't have enough, you can just imagine what the aim should be :D, I ponugal Dara of simulators rats, and tell here about causality, funny pokemon xD
DjinSan
In practice you can shoot with all guns, there's also damage to look, you can access the word 10 minutes to run around the map with the landing marked the area with cool loot, or can be directly in the flight to jump onto a flying ship with loot, usually risky patsyki from there jump and drench each other from the start, purely a choice, slowly but surely, or risknot thrown into the meat grinder.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

Gidman
I'm waiting for this video you with 1 store 18 rounds 3 stoop with his divine aimom
I'm your pathetic Gamla will throw tomorrow

D
DjinSan 05.11.19

Gidman
The gun is bad. Return through the ass. I shoot and damage does not pass, and I make 2 shots and I'm dead.

Z
Zhydmen 05.11.19

DjinSan wrote:
The gun is bad. Return through the ass. I shoot and damage does not pass, and I make 2 shots and I'm dead.
But that's TWO random Celik dragged to the rink 16 kills for two, do not understand what is the problem with the recoil, and why weapons are bad, I personally went into training, shooting from all barrels, and determined what is usable and what is not, guns are not the same, and there's outright shit, but its not strange in the minority(such as gun-grabovik definitely need to APAT, he damage as revolver, and less ammo and rate of fire less misery), a major number of guns fit well and bolted joints, and impact is reduced, there is a way special mods to the gun, for example on a lever Winchester(shotgun), is there a mod in the crosshairs for some time focusing the shot, and the sniper cosplay), short vkusovschina and with two shots there is only sniper rifle with the heavy.Chuck(bow couple there) and a mod for a bonus of Crete in the head kills(for top Hat/Bronco, without a good helmet without mod kills the character even 100hp and a top booking gives a more even 100hp, how much damage guns inflict per shot in training to see, there are on average in the torso for the store kills any gun at the top Bronco, some more 300хста damage without any mods...), or legendary .50 caliber vancott(250 in the head, while max HP 200), but will find it hell, as well, and lever drobach still, he has 110 damage if all maslinka perfectly in the torso to put, and so most likely you SPR1GGAN the three shops are let, and killed, not 2 shots)

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

Gidman
the game is currently ,but I will not play in what ,on this while you're sitting there,if you increase the Dougie at only two times ,then I would the game went .

still not enough, network monitoring ,ping is clearly not healthy ,and ru servers than I apparently should not wait ,if the titans were not ,frishku and certainly will not add

G
Gnusmas 05.11.19

The game generally liked it, pretty cool and fast, but since I'm a noob, then a maximum of 1-2 kills per game, if not 0, a 10 minute run around, equip yourself, then neticesi to any squad and PPC, dead. XS how to pump the skill. Probably just constantly playing.

I
Indefio 05.11.19

Yesterday, somewhere over 10 games the three played together (two games, one was lost right from the landing, one game people Livno - maybe thought I died and all, but about the resuscitation/resurrection is not known). So, one game we won, and no one is killed in battle occupied a good position at the end and the final contraction survived (no, we don't sterilise the whole fight, but played carefully). When loading a new battle quite often come across the winners with 0-1 murders. But as damage goes, I do not understand. Shoot - damage numbers are displayed. At the end of the battle line damage - 0.

B
BlaikOrka 05.11.19

Today played sensitively. About five fights. The game is quite normal.Fun and cheerfully. I at least liked. )

f
futbolist_ep 05.11.19

Game top for their деньгиXD) But seriously the game is not even bad

C
Colt47pc 05.11.19

Definitely not a bad game, but it would be optimization. In this game if there is no stable 60 fps then play no special meaning. gtx 960 could give Lowe graphics, there is nothing to ship.

G
Ghost2k 05.11.19

very much,play on high-ultra,no lag.

C
Com_Bat 05.11.19

Good.
Pawson I understand correctly ? When you kill ,the revival only after the battle ? If you're dead you sit around and watch the fight to randomness ?

D
D0pE 05.11.19

How to remove soap? With range do not understand the people running or Bush moving.

Z
ZRDn 05.11.19

Com_Bat
Strange questions, if you got killed you can still lift, of course the bullets no one will not do this, then the whole Tim odinitsa, if you already have finished within 90sek teammate can pick up your banner and get you to resurrect or you will have to fill up all, and then pick up the banner if you have time of course, in short everything depends on the situation...

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

DnipR
well, I understand ,for those who have a variation in FPSE from 100 to 54 ,5 passed meters is the norm and the funny thing is if all to kill in the minimal salary ,the situation does not change
here just at some point dropped to 45,then again 60-70

K
Kavaynik 05.11.19

D0pE
In graphics settings there's an option to auto-fit the resolution, by default it is 80 or 90, to disable the soap it should be put on 0

Com_Bat
After the death of teammates in about 2 minutes you can take the case of the corpse save when they don't manage it, the match for killed ends. If you have time, the teammates of the deceased can return to the match if you take him the save to the lighthouse. Considered whether the output from the match the offense when teammates are your saving I don't know, not experienced. But at least come out in this case, it is not very polite towards your team.

d
destroyer noobs 05.11.19

netcode and ping in this game to say the least - unhealthy