3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KumaKuma 05.11.19 03:33 am

Impressions of the game (Apex Legends)

Optimization in the game, suddenly, the trash.
If you want 60 fps, whether it is good to include selected myltse, like Persian suffers from myopia, and if not, then 40 fps = full phraselist.
98 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowclonejutsu 05.11.19

I usually walk around the side of the game battleroyale, but today I learned that it's free! Decided to swing, and the campaign now will all the days of sticky, very delayed, the presence of teammates happy to be!! And what system of communication!! Just wonderful!!
About optimization - ай5-7500 16гбрам 1060 6GB, all on ultra unscrewed at the maximum speed of 60fps, below the falls.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

Gidman
nazvat of Nobuo a person who is accustomed to reactions to kill with 2-3 bullets and to boast of his alleged skill in Casalasco on the type of window and bravaccio ,chicos ,true story about -3 from 1 store ,it's at the start when everything is bare and 1 skvad of that?
a dump for shkoloty rakoobraznyh of Veera who forgive for the mistakes .

K
KumaKuma 05.11.19

DnipR
Ah, the old we have my 950 NVIDIA, 5 Riesen and 16 GB of operatives.

D
DnipR 05.11.19

KumaKuma
Buying on the secondary 1066 for 10-12K or even riksu 580 for 8-9K and enjoy life. Ryazan fifth pull this game with my eyes closed. There, in VIDOS chela on i5 third generation all rested on the GPU, which suggests that optimization with a processor of the game is just good,in spite of the rich objects location. And GPU-dependence in this game you can reveal already on first look at the game, even without super-intelligence. Obviously, the game was made under the current/next generation of graphics cards.

G
GrYnT101 05.11.19

Game fire all is made very soundly weapon card characters dynamics direct delivers the theme with 3 characters type a small thing but played all cool
P. s Bugs did not notice they just took announced the game and the next day released her completely ready

C
C_O_M_R_A_D_E 05.11.19

Game fire did not expect that will come, battle Royal, in principle, not person like you, started playing in Apex Legends purely for the fact that the universe of Titanfall.
BUT optimization this HELP! man, if Titanfall 2 twisting settings, on ultra fps lower than 60 nor down, then 30fps on all settings.

Z
Zhydmen 05.11.19

SPR1GGAN
You're used to fucking one-shot phenomenon, not tracking normal, not flickof more than one, where only rats, because normal give the enemy a chance to surrender to give your reaction logosnet of Picasa, so you're not gonna kill anyone here, why are you angry, and therefore in Auvers, you have no chance to soldatini above, and no, not gray, even in kasalicka type Overwatch for classic characters need much more to Amity than here, because TTK is high, so that here also the indulgence, in Auvers do in the shop is unlikely the three will kill if not God AIMA, and here it is the balance of TTK what would be the minimum randomness, the banal against the rats have a chance to date to give, but not half a day to kill anyway, or you shoot straight and fall three at the store, or like you, at one to three stores your not casalucci in fact, most casual games where skill decides not shooting, but someone who will sit down, someone spray will blogoholic, a trivial simulator in rats.

d
demon 33251 05.11.19

Another dermovan, brain that is not enough to do something normal...

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

Gidman
blah blah blah empty the CDA and the alleged skilo in nadaswara ,BF and the COP apparently casual guano ,and over trusky skillsability sutana ,keep us informed dad niebur

Z
Zhydmen 05.11.19

SPR1GGAN
I have experience in cs 1.5, in Kolda in MD2 have played, BF 1942, etc.-and so forth, in fact I have mostly not casual games and was the entire experience of hitting the over of course I started and still play only hitsunami, and all of a sudden! felt like shit, which is awesome, can not, Oh, a couple stopped pomerat with 3 pellets, there is need goal to be able to conduct, not spreite in the direction of the model, it is not enough to hope for the best ping, higher FPS, and Impala not enough to sit around the corner, and they all quickly jump, you need to show a high aim, or in any way stupid, then I realized what is really to be able to shoot in shooters, and now I really have CDA rose I took a great way that would learn Tricity, and plicate as it is now, and all these Xki with Bfami as if I didn't love them, but it's just nothing, in the end I just mumbled Oh-Oh-Oh, three stores is not enough, all this casual shit, Neto that in my game name is not casual and accepted the challenge, now is ridiculous with such shooters like you, you generally have no idea what is really to be able to shoot in games where luck is minimized it all depends on the hands in these games you have to be on top and not hit 3 times, and 20 in the milk, Oh, even did not die, once again!!1! xD

S
Serega666 05.11.19

DnipR
Well rezik high flying and APEKS legens on the minimal 40фпс with subsidence hahha

S
Serega666 05.11.19

C_O_M_R_A_D_E
Love this topic, some players and especially the game wants to use the main vidyuhi and uses integrated graphics percent, are trying to solve

x
xoen 05.11.19

Control of the game is just hell. If you do not do the advanced solo mode, the game will immediately lose at the start.
Graphics are so-so. Not a direct sucks, but masterpiece is nothing.
Curve installer. The type to put me your VC++ anyone about anything without asking, quietly, in the process spilled an error. In General, the game went to where it belongs - in the trash.

D
DnipR 05.11.19

Serega666's
Wow, rezik he flies PogChamp. What else do you fly ? Some kind of Black Mesa are probably too wow how to fly :O
And anything that rezik even ancient as guano mammoth gtx 460 1gb goes to 40-60 fps on fhd ?
And average display all 1066 160-170 fps, because in this game there is nothing that could be unacceptable to overload the GPU ?
And if you went to Apex building-Intel HD 4000, as you write, you have 20 fps only in dreams was actually a slideshow of 5, well, the ceiling of 10 fps in easy scenes and in 720p :D For even more less serious games FOUR or FIVE years ago this building stood with cancer, with a ceiling of 15-20 fps at best.
Hmm, funny people.

B
Beastwood_ 05.11.19

Not logged in the game. Shooting itself is not very nicely done. Both with much loot - there are all sorts of attachments, a bunch of scopes, modules, and so on. Not very user-friendly interface and the disputed balance legends. Especially imbalanced Pathfinder and animerica. Pathfinder can instantly reduce large distances and instantly climb on the roof, and animerica has pseudobond who really decides in the shootings.

No complaints only to mapdesign, the graphics and the system of distribution of games

S
Stockton_Slap 05.11.19

Che you here about optimize chase my flies and grafon rules

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

in short the essence of the game ,odevaetsya to Fialko noods Flatline with full mods ,then you can play ,and if the blue or in white and with some sort of PP ,easier to just go

Decides not skill ,and the stupid gear and random in its receipt
and I need to play with randomized

T
Timur Asailov 05.11.19

Overall liked it, BUT the game only time with friends, as random, it's complete trash... of 5 rink 1 was more or less teammates helped. For free project-is not even bad.

F
Freerom 05.11.19

SPR1GGAN
In KS any DNR can bend the father successfully logging in Bochin holding the LMB. Quack shot bath in the back, dnar will be smeared on the nearest wall, and then another, and driven out 4-5 respon. What should be logichnoe conclusion that a higher TTK reduces the impact of the incident on the outcome of the shootings, and accordingly makes the game much nicer for silovyh players.

If you shitload good shoot, you shoot the man and he went behind cover. Fortunately it is not cancerous 3p camera which punishes aggression. And you seem to just gnar, considering that the flick is the apogee of skill in shooters. Get real, son.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

I already want to look at the game and these nagibatorov ,video thing something remove