3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KumaKuma 05.11.19 03:33 am

Impressions of the game (Apex Legends)

Optimization in the game, suddenly, the trash.
If you want 60 fps, whether it is good to include selected myltse, like Persian suffers from myopia, and if not, then 40 fps = full phraselist.
98 Comments
Sort by:
v
v1806v 05.11.19

Rules of the game . I have a little Polish and the mustache .

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

19 a few rounds to kill a guy point blank with a machine ,because it will start and throws the other half legnitsa ,but even 10 in any normal sutane should be for the eyes ,but not in this game

V
Viss 05.11.19

High ping times, zero sounds of walking and shooting, even with headphones two, not for solo players three, deflection under LGBT the only free man in Gibraltar and the on the biography of gay this is 4, sniper sotet everything that moves is a 5, hell some animations not finishing off 6 already. In short the game itself, and obviously the stars about the number of online.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

Viss
my game also went
but sound there of all ,the preferred shares have several Chilikov failed
XS where there sotet sniper ,I shoot with a gold 95 damage ,100 HP +100 armor before ,even with the humblest of armor is still 25% and that of the top snapy ,with the usual there are very different numbers .

I think you have a problem,if focused on the field of the characters and especially their orientation ,I didn't care about who I play the game from 1 person ,and where you read a biography I don't understand

m
maxxim1891 05.11.19

So it's BORDERLANDS ONLINE the Lord.

K
Konstantin335 05.11.19

I went in, played a few battles and came out. Another betrayal, though well made, but I don't like that. Surprised only that many people liked this game, when the great plot of Mass Effect Andromeda hately almost everything.

B
Bozhestvennyy pekashnik 05.11.19

Unfortunately the era of good games, gradually, the pathetic, all these battle pianos.

B
BAGMAN2 05.11.19

Impressions here
Spoiler

D
DAZZDRANAGON 05.11.19

The next CHILDREN's CORNER, with crappy graphics ! Downloaded, started, with an hour to run, puked, uninstalled !

L
LOVKIY 05.11.19

SULIK 712
Dude she's free in her posetka free lupica possible!

S
Sancho Dancho 05.11.19

The game changes the quality standards for squadof real pianos and in fact,although it repeats the cold with its mob elements in the Royal rumble,but the way this Tienfala have focused on team play,just transform the industry.As for me this is a new team fortress 2(Overwatch and Paladins do not take into account,they were followers of the ideas)

B
Bombardirovschik 05.11.19

BAGMAN2
You are Holy?

O
OculusMortem 05.11.19

Overall liked the game, we really needed to sleep in it, various characters create a variety of gameplay. Of the shortcomings - bugs and sometimes the curve network component. Graphics, in principle, not bad, the dynamics at the level of Arsenal no less, no more - enough team play scoring.

T
Tsveer 05.11.19

Shit cheat!

C
CrownLogg 05.11.19

The opinion of the layman, anything online don't play for a long time in Code BT2 only a few months in BF3. To play just do not know how, aim like a degenerate, what to do. Can current to confirm the words of some - to shoot in one body have many, a few rounds, boutiques sometimes dick will find that people like me are inept play does not allow)) well, about the optimization of the XS, I'm not a fan of the heat in the body, so those 120 fps on max speed in FSD that gives rx580 me nafig not necessary, Lok 90's, drawdowns, at least. What to say about the ping)) Next if not the hand, I would have drove for my taste of pubh look ugly fortnight cartoon, bullying, and Kolda paid))

c
chuba_73 05.11.19

CrownLogg wrote:
To play just do not know how, aim like a degenerate, what to do.
and you play the less skill will be - ask silovyh players how much time they spent in games or think that they were born with the skill

l
lookaway 05.11.19

CrownLogg wrote:
rx580
CrownLogg wrote:
120 fps on max speed in FSD
cool story, so hard to believe.

K
KingLothric 05.11.19

GTX 760 4gb on the lowest settings 20-25 frames, a great game, I play it of course will not.
In the same pubhe stable 50-60 fps on minimal.

T
Tanc2021 05.11.19

WHEN THE END IS CARTOON CALL ??? A LITTLE CHTOLI OVERWASH YOU FORTIN ?? do game as the first division of the cattle !!
APEX
AGO READ
DICK
che you there the whining videokarty for vacheh garbage dumps have azus 2080 ti of NVIDIA told you went to buy 100T RUB all

M
MoriNoKeru 05.11.19

On average, each of my team lived about 2 minutes after landing, and neither of us have never killed, and after an hour I deleted the game. This was my first battle Royal game and I did not like)) But I'm such a lame job - but when one man carries my and a couple of teams that both the strain such a coincidence.