3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 20.10.21 09:10 pm

Viking: Battle for Asgard

Something did not find a topic for this game, but apparently, the thing will be very good.
Here's what FX wrote about it -
[quote] Nice game, but it shows that it is from a PC developer. Everything is pretty condo, wooden NPCs, typical pc game design and a ton of distinctive features. But at the same time it is interesting to play and this is the main thing. Plus the best guts since Blade of Darkness. [/ Quote]
Off. release in March already.
who knows, appeared on the network ???
124 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timsonic 20.10.21

Hmm ... something does not please the review))) PC-woodiness recently noticed in the videos of Armie of Tu (((

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[quote] Plus the best guts since Blade of Darkness. [/ quote]
in, at least for the sake of this I'll check it out: gigi:
but the elements of the strategy are a minus for me. I hope everything will be limited to "choose, give the order." no micromanagement, construction and other purchases are needed: razz:

m
mjlame 20.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] Something did not find a topic for this game, but apparently, the thing will be very good.
Here's what FX wrote about it -
[quote] Nice game, but it shows that it is from a PC developer. Everything is condo, wooden NPCs, typical pc game design and a ton of distinctive features ... [/ quote] [/ quote] This was also with their previous, first console project Spartan: Total Warrior. Do not spoil the woodiness there. Those. everything is too schematic, one feels that people have a different profile - strategies.

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

But in spite of everything, I liked Spartan :)

m
mjlame 20.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] But in spite of everything, I liked Spartan :) [/ quote] Me too, so we are waiting for the Vikings.

O
OkaRin 20.10.21

I don’t know, but I think it’s worth waiting for the game) - the creative assembly will not do the sludge: gigi:.
I like both the theme of the game and the level of GORE, of course: gigi: - for such an epic slasher, this is also important.
Yes, and GG like it). I will wait for the din.
PAL comes out on March 28th.

s
saramago 20.10.21

[quote] Plus the best guts since Blade of Darkness. [/ quote]
For the sake of this, it's not a sin to buy lutsuha!
Although I doubt that the game will be released by more than 85% - the developers do not feel very comfortable on the console front and will again make a lot of completely unnecessary mistakes ... but still, let's not forget about the guts!

T
Timsonic 20.10.21

Guts - yes)) Blade of Darkness was also a super slasher! : agree:
Current is boring (((the game dragged on for soooo long, that I could not resist and abandoned))

Spartan - Total Warrior yes ... wooden as a chair leg)) but there was a cool slasher - Gantlett Seven Sorrows reminded, the current is more interesting

F
FISNEO 20.10.21

Who knows the thread, there will be multiplayer?

O
OkaRin 20.10.21

[b] FISNEO [/ b], After reading a lot of information, and looking at the achievements - no, unfortunately it will not be: sad:, I also thought that it would be possible to stir up battles (((...

m
mjlame 20.10.21

Uploaded, PAL, region free. Downloading.

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

HURRAH! :) I
'll harness a friend to swing, swing ^ _ ^

m
mjlame 20.10.21

Launched it. Works. There are subtitles. There are 2 difficulty levels available.
While playing broke, then I drive in the evening.

b
bad_man 20.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], [b] mjlame [/ b], Why don't you tell me a secret?) Otherwise, I don't see the game on torrentz.com: roll:.

d
deepRED 20.10.21

[quote name = "bad_man"] [b] Blink 55 [/ b], [b] mjlame [/ b], Why don't you tell me a secret?) Otherwise, I don't see the game on torrentz.com: roll:. [ / quote]
torrents.ru
also download, in an hour I will put to cut.

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

Played a bit, the game is just awesome.
We run after the brave Viking on the island. We collect money, make upgrades, learn combos / magic, etc.
The battle is not the most successful, everything is somehow clumsy: roll: The layout of the buttons is also not the most successful. To make a super hit, you need to hold down LB + some other button thread. IMHO it turned out clumsy, it was necessary to put on the right trigger or button.
But it is still very fun to play. The dismemberment is pleasing to the eye, there are a lot of enemies, smash and shred: D
And the atmosphere of the game is excellent, you just get used to it.

R
Rem 20.10.21

Downloaded, I'll play on the weekend, most likely, I hope not such a G as Conan

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

I understand everything. I play Viking Warriors: D
Finally KOEI has done something new 8)

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

game mega zachotnaya, would not come off to the very end, but alas, a friend took his boxing away from me: crazy:

A
Azzy 20.10.21

Is the game worth 2k rubles considering that I love slashers?