3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 20.10.21 09:10 pm

Viking: Battle for Asgard

Something did not find a topic for this game, but apparently, the thing will be very good.
Here's what FX wrote about it -
[quote] Nice game, but it shows that it is from a PC developer. Everything is pretty condo, wooden NPCs, typical pc game design and a ton of distinctive features. But at the same time it is interesting to play and this is the main thing. Plus the best guts since Blade of Darkness. [/ Quote]
Off. release in March already.
who knows, appeared on the network ???
124 Comments
Sort by:
g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] RIPPER12 [/ b], why? I will pass normally on pirate 8)

A
Azzy 20.10.21

[b] RIPPER12 [/ b], if grav buys something on the face, it means the end of the world is near!

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] Azz [/ b], then it should have come ten years ago: gigi:

l
lalilulelo 20.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], then there was a default in Russia ...: gigi:: joksdf:
Did you acquire a licensed disc on September 11, 2001? ...: shock:: scare:

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] lalilulelo [/ b], except for pc: roll:

R
Roman 20.10.21

Probably it's still worth playing, otherwise after Conan's wretched thrash-hack, I'm wary of slashers: roll:

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] Roman [/ b], Conan and Viking have only 1 common feature - dismemberment: gigi:

S
Sh1nn 20.10.21

* Played the game * ...
This game is rated 10/10: sfddsf: But, keep on burning ...: kjsfd:

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] Sh1nn [/ b], play at the beginning of 5 hours, reach the second location: wink:

N
Nazi 20.10.21

Such polar reviews, now I'm wondering whether it's worth taking faces for PS3: dfsf:

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] Nazi [/ b], the
game is definitely interesting and quite long (15-20 hours)

m
mjlame 20.10.21

[off] [quote name = "Sh1nn"] * Played a game * ...
This is a 10/10 rating for this game: sfddsf: But, but keep on burning ...: kjsfd: [/ quote] But they are not adequate life. Sometimes I read that grave is annealing about different trashak, just goofy. In reality, a person is not bothered to spend every time on garbage, go through all sorts of TimeShift and other garbage.
It is better not to take his opinion into account when evaluating it, it was too often he praised trash. [/ Off]
PS This is not a versus, just my personal opinion 8).

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], if I praise the game, then it's worth it

m
mjlame 20.10.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] [b] mjlame [/ b], if I praise the game, then it's worth it.

Zy timeshift-god shit [/ quote] Too often praise unworthy games. This, for example, is adequately 7.5 points. Now I'm going through it myself.

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], you don’t understand anything in games, the Viking doesn’t pull 7.5 points, at least 9

N
Nazi 20.10.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] [b] Nazi [/ b], the
game is definitely interesting and quite long (15-20 hours) [/ quote]
Thank you! I will take this, especially a slasher, especially a meat one, especially one involved in Scandinavian mythology: ads:
Another would be Viking metal as a soundtrack (some Hammar Haus or Burning Yggdrasil from Einherjer during a hot mochilov), then it's generally chocolate: kojsfd :

m
mjlame 20.10.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] [b] mjlame [/ b], you don’t understand anything in games, Viking doesn’t pull 7.5 points, at least 9 [/ quote] Let's see. But my opinion is that the final gamerankings will be up to 80 in any way, somewhere around 74.
PS We will not develop the topic further, but in a month we'll see (if we don't forget) what gamerankings will deliver to her: wink:.

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] Nazi [/ b], no, it's better to play viking with the original sound: D

N
Nazi 20.10.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] [b] Nazi [/ b], no, it's better to play Viking with the original sound: D [/ quote]
Einherjer - this is the music of the Vikings, Norwegians, etit)

c
czpukmen 20.10.21

The game is really gorgeous, passed the first island. So far, the minuses are not particularly striking.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 13 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] skulls - translated from English - skulls. Scattered everywhere, it's hard to find and nafig need [/ quote]
In short, I also hammer on this shit, before the appearance of fakov: gigi: