3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 20.10.21 09:10 pm

Viking: Battle for Asgard

Something did not find a topic for this game, but apparently, the thing will be very good.
Here's what FX wrote about it -
[quote] Nice game, but it shows that it is from a PC developer. Everything is pretty condo, wooden NPCs, typical pc game design and a ton of distinctive features. But at the same time it is interesting to play and this is the main thing. Plus the best guts since Blade of Darkness. [/ Quote]
Off. release in March already.
who knows, appeared on the network ???
124 Comments
Sort by:
C
CyHDyK 20.10.21

[quote name = "Azz"] is the game worth 2k rubles considering that I love slashers? [/ quote]
Considering that this is a clone of Spartan: Total Warrior, the game is just awesome.

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], given that it is almost nothing like a
Spartan, it costs 2000r, of course, a good buy, I would use a face - I would buy it without hesitation

m
mjlame 20.10.21

I liked Spartan better. And then they left the woodiness, added blood, but everything is somehow boring. I didn't like the system of bazaars with NPCs, and everything else is somehow crumpled.
Igruhe would give a maximum of 7.5 (the final score will most likely be 6.5 out of 10) out of 10, very boring and simple.
PS Maybe I'll play a little more, but so far the impressions are not the best. Spartan is better.

C
CyHDyK 20.10.21

How similar, even the abilities are similar and the gameplay itself is one-to-one

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], the gameplay is completely different

C
CyHDyK 20.10.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] [b] CyHDyK [/ b], the gameplay is not at all similar [/ quote]
In Spartan, you run in a crowd against a crowd of enemies to destroy and here you are absolutely the same way you fight crowd against crowd, using abilities, many of which almost a copy of Spartan. Yes, even if you look at the screenshots of both games, the similarities are simply unrealistic not to catch.

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], 1. In Viking, a completely open map, like in RPG, go and do what you want
2. Crowd on crowd here only in some places that, according to the plot, you have to go through the crowd

did not play, don’t drive me you better know, I played both

A
Azzy 20.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], [b] CyHDyK [/ b], convinced, I was left without new headphones then :-D

ps if Grave grit that he would buy a face, then something really cool;)

C
CyHDyK 20.10.21

and in Spartan, too, you often run alone, the meaning is still the same, and an open card is of course a huge argument) it is clear that games are evolving ...

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

Stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh there are no levels, zones, aka GOV, LCA and others?

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], did you play in the warriors dynasty? Here is a Viking almost the same: D

Passed the first island. Damn, the game is 10 points, no less.
It's a pity I really profited the stones of the dragon, now I won't get achik :(

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], you bring down shamans, they give
CyHDyK stones in 90% of games, the meaning is the same :)

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], sorry, I meant dragon skulls. In total, there are six of them on the levels.
And pebbles are a little different.

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

[url = http: //www.gamersyde.com/news_6196_en.html] http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6196_en.html [/ url]
who have not played (like me) for the
first 10 minutes.

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

fuu, gamerside are losers,
for the first 20 minutes I just walked to the village, looked at the people, what they were doing, etc.

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b],
well, they seem to show more gameplay, different locations, etc.

M
Meth 20.10.21

The game I hope does not give a hack and trashy?

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[b] Meth [/ b], no, everything is very high quality 8)

m
mjlame 20.10.21

[quote name = "Meth"] I hope the game does not give hack and trash? [/ quote] gives.

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], where?