3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 20.10.21 09:10 pm

Viking: Battle for Asgard

Something did not find a topic for this game, but apparently, the thing will be very good.
Here's what FX wrote about it -
[quote] Nice game, but it shows that it is from a PC developer. Everything is pretty condo, wooden NPCs, typical pc game design and a ton of distinctive features. But at the same time it is interesting to play and this is the main thing. Plus the best guts since Blade of Darkness. [/ Quote]
Off. release in March already.
who knows, appeared on the network ???
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aziphov 20.10.21

how can a thread stop mana consumption after using magic?

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] Aziphov [/ b], I understand that it is impossible

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[Quote] how can a thread stop mana consumption after using magic? [/ quote]
also tormented by this question.
then I spat and play without magic attacks at all. I think they are useful only when storming cities :) well,

here on the 3rd island I run ... it starts to get
boring : gigi : I will rest from the toy of the day for 2-3 :)

m
mjlame 20.10.21

[quote name = "Aziphov"] how can a thread stop mana consumption after using magic? I also tried to stick my swords, but I couldn't. Apparently the burning swords burn :).
The only way to stop the mana consumption was to run up with chests or something similar (with which you can interact). Well, the hero, respectively, put them back on the machine before opening. Well, the flow stopped.

A
Aziphov 20.10.21

how to call people for you?

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] Aziphov [/ b], they themselves will come when you enter the battle

A
Aziphov 20.10.21

at the very beginning there are a lot of enemies on the mountain. there are my tied, but I do not even reach them.

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] Aziphov [/ b], you can only call the army to the camp of reptiles at the very beginning of the game, the
rest is most

A
Aziphov 20.10.21

this seems to be the place. how to call?
I suffered for half an hour - I killed 3 pieces. it turns out you need to click on the icon on the map.

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] Aziphov [/ b], if there is a sufficient army, on the map, aim at the camp sign and it will appear from the bottom left "press A to start the attack"

A
Aziphov 20.10.21

what should I press for * 1move combo + x *?

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] Aziphov [/ b], A, then X

A
Aziphov 20.10.21

yeah senks

M
Meth 20.10.21

The game is awesome, only as I understand it is necessary to play a little.

A
Aziphov 20.10.21

can you return back to the island before? the money remained there.

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] Meth [/ b], I played 6 hours a day in one gulp: roll:

who is interested-review [url = http: //xbgamer.blogspot.com/2008/03/viking-battle-for-asgard_24.html ] http://xbgamer.blogspot.com/2008/03/vik ... rd_24.html [/ url]

m
mjlame 20.10.21

IGN gave the game 6.5. Those. to a masterpiece, or at least to a hit like to the moon: lol:.
Again, Spartan was better.
PS My IMHO, if the game is less than 7.5, then you should not waste time, it is better to sleep more, pick your nose, etc.

d
detroitwut 20.10.21

no-no-no: jkfsdl:
igyeon goes to the firebox: razz: creative assembly of brooms does not knit. 8) I am waiting for ratings from other publications.

M
Meth 20.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], with 6.5 for Xbox 360 and 6.2 for PS3.
My opinion is that IGN is poppy shit, the game is certainly not a masterpiece, but it deserves more than 6.5.

b
bad_man 20.10.21

Principle violet.
I hope my favorite team will start making global strategies again: razz:.

ps I didn’t come across Ign from Western sites. I like the gamespot. His opinion almost always coincides with mine. I don’t need more. I would like to read more from the gametek, but it is not known when it will be (