3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 20.10.21 09:10 pm

Viking: Battle for Asgard

Something did not find a topic for this game, but apparently, the thing will be very good.
Here's what FX wrote about it -
[quote] Nice game, but it shows that it is from a PC developer. Everything is pretty condo, wooden NPCs, typical pc game design and a ton of distinctive features. But at the same time it is interesting to play and this is the main thing. Plus the best guts since Blade of Darkness. [/ Quote]
Off. release in March already.
who knows, appeared on the network ???
124 Comments
Sort by:
m
mjlame 20.10.21

In all places. I'll try to play more now, maybe I haven't tasted anything.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 54 minutes 3 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

As for the trashovichnost can and got excited. In principle, the average project is somewhere around 7.5.
It is quite possible to play, and compared to the terrible and cheap Dynasty Warriors, it's not bad at all.
PS I continue to play. But all the same Spartan was more challenging, cooler. But this is a slightly different game.

S
Sh1nn 20.10.21

Is there only one playable character in the game? : roll:

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[b] Sh1nn [/ b], yes.
It's a shame that weapons cannot be changed (

Eh, I want Blade Ov Darkness 2: dsinjsj:

m
mjlame 20.10.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] [b] Sh1nn [/ b], yes.
It's a shame that the weapon cannot be changed (

Eh, I want Blade Ov Darkness 2: dsinjsj: [/ quote] I didn't like it either, you kill the Kents, but they don't let you raise the weapon.
PS Blade of Darkness is still the best, it's a pity that the office has collapsed, but developed fled: cry:.

d
deepRED 20.10.21

and how to fill up the base on the 1st island in front of the gate with the bridge? there are a lot of types! I can't get around from the outside :( and I didn't understand how to summon a dragon in a circle either :(

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] deepRED [/ b], the secret entrance is marked with a dotted line on the map

d
deepRED 20.10.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] [b] deepRED [/ b], the secret entrance is marked on the map with a dotted line [/ quote]
Thank you!

R
Raven 20.10.21

is the release date on March 25? it's like a whistling release for the press. and how is your game? zororitstey army of tu? (bless her developers: gigi :)

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

Does the game have sidequests?

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[Quote] and how is the game? [/ quote] I already wrote
[quote] are there sidequests in the game? [/ quote] is there

R
Roman 20.10.21

Asgard is heard the same as Assguard :-D

c
czpukmen 20.10.21

What are the "skulls" and where to find them? =

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[b] czpukmen [/ b], red skulls. search - xs. found 1 on the 1st island and one on the 2nd)) all in cities with large-scale battles.
in short, I scored on this matter. there are no faxes, but I want to play: D

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

the second card is great! such battles that PPC! GAME 10 out of 10!

czpukmen skulls - translated from English - skulls. Scattered everywhere, difficult to find and nafig needed :)

l
lalilulelo 20.10.21

[quote] GAME 10 out of 10! [/ quote]
Play Magazine gave the game 9.5 / 10, writes:
"Fable with Vikings meets Kingdom Under Fire, only it's prettier and far better tuned than either."
Apparently the game is worth it: agree:

S
Sh1nn 20.10.21

It’s hard to believe that the game turned out to be 9.5 / 10 out of 10 :?

PS Gone for a blank ...

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] Sh1nn [/ b], don't believe me, you play :)
cool games are not necessarily the ones with the most PR, remember my words: beer:

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[Quote] the second card is generally great! such battles that PPC! GAME 10 out of 10! [/ quote] you are
afraid: knsdf:

g
gravemaker 20.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], I haven't written about the second card yet: gigi:: gigi:

R
RIPPER12 20.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], will you buy it on the face? : wink: