3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just Vasya 21.10.21 12:22 am

MGS are you only for an amateur?

In
general, they are tormented by identical questions: MGS are only for an amateur?
MGS are only needed by people who love the first part?
The episode is terribly stupid and the plot with a talking hand and shaved monkeys was invented without much use of brains?

Or is this game interesting to many?

In general, my goal is to find out how popular this game is. Many people say that she is not worth the noise that sometimes surrounds her.
102 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksss 21.10.21

All MGs are super-duper games and MGs3 are not boring, I have been through it more than 10 times! mgs 2 proshol 2 or 3 times! mgs 1 one time! who doesn’t like the one who is very unlucky! : juhe:: kdsfot:

M
Meth 21.10.21

The first part is awesome, every 10 of 10 should play 10.
2 and 3 are also ok, but not so interesting.

M
Maksss 21.10.21

[quote] 2 and 3 are also nothing, but not so interesting. [/ quote]
they are all very interesting !!! When you start playing in MGS, it is a little boring at first, but you have to be patient and then you will not tear yourself away from the game !!! I went through MGS 3 and then started again and so on more than 10 times))))

m
mukor 21.10.21

I think that the first part can and should be liked by very many. But the second and third of my friends attracted few people, but there were still such people.
Personally, I am a fan of the series and no-one attacks on MGU will not make me stop loving these games :)

C
Chieffy 21.10.21

Just when the second part was growing up, some ceased to be MGU fans. I'm not sure that the fourth will even come close to the third in terms of sales.
By the way, thanks again to weights and Epic Games for the fact that MGU now has a different gameplay

T
TEDIZZZ 21.10.21

I didn't like any part for various reasons.
I think the fourth will be the most successful in terms of gameplay.

s
soliddante 21.10.21

[quote] I think the fourth will be the most successful in terms of gameplay [/ quote]
it will be so, because MGs always add something new to the gameplay and improve the old.

J
Just Vasya 21.10.21

[quote name = "KillEmotions"] [b] bad_man [/ b], and the 1st?
The fact of the matter is that the popularity falls from version to version, judging by the sales. [/ Quote] This is because the numbers were given from the bulldozer. Shcha I will start to throw links to cool sources on sales. Don't, your links are Mr.
Judging by the rumors about the release of mgc4 on x360, the popularity is growing by leaps and bounds.

[size = 75] Neg. Alchemiss - remark on p. 2.3 [/ size]

C
Chieffy 21.10.21

[b] soliddante [/ b], were there many significant innovations from the first to the third? Oh, in the third camouflage was added and so that's all. The fourth will finally make a normal camera

J
Just Vasya 21.10.21

[quote name = "ChiefMaster"] [b] soliddante [/ b], were there many significant innovations from the first to the third? [/ quote] A lot. Just play and find out yourself.
And the new camera appeared in the third part.

C
Chieffy 21.10.21

[b] Just Vasya [/ b], New, but it's rather difficult to call it comfortable, except in sub-stance
And I generally went through everything from the first to the third

z
ziss 21.10.21

MGS - did not master ...: brash:
MGS2 - bomb, passed without even blinking ...
MGS3 - the same topic as with MGS2 ...: razz:

J
Just Vasya 21.10.21

[quote name = "ChiefMaster"] [b] ProstoVasya [/ b], It's quite difficult to call it new, but it's rather difficult to call it convenient, except in the submission
[/ quote] Well, this is because it is new only in the LOL submission, that's why you can call it convenient only there.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 49 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Zisserman"] MGS - did not master ...: brash:
[/ quote] [quote name = "FirstAlex"]
MGS - I didn't master it, it's boring. [/ Quote] Yes, the graphics are boring there and they make a lot of mischief in abezy (read in Ankhlitsky). I agree with you. LOL

A
ACE 21.10.21

[b] Just Vasya [/ b], there are people who do not digest mgs. accept it. everything in life happens and the schedule has nothing to do with it

s
soliddante 21.10.21

[b] ChiefMaster [/ b], In the 2nd part we added an open-face view and a somersault, which significantly changed the gameplay + shooting while sitting, lying down and hanging on the arms.
In the 3rd, the most significant addition to the gameplay - this is what you yourself called camouflage, improved the first person view and sks. These changes are enough IMHO, and the 4th will step even further. : D

_
_One 21.10.21

For an amateur ... great games, the rest are chopped in LO: gigi:

S
Sus_scrofa 21.10.21

For an amateur.

1 passed with pleasure. However, VR Missions are many times steeper than the original campaign)) All the time pulls to pass Twin Snakes, but somehow the hands do not reach. Yes, and there are no favorite VR Missions there :(
2 niasilil. While you wind circles on this platform, it makes you sleepy. The main drawback in comparison with 1 part is the shooting system. In short, it's boring and monotonous:?
3 landed. Not for me. + The cute arcadeness of the game was finished off with a wretched view from behind, which appeared in Subsistens.

And I also don't like the American- directed "anime" with a touch of James Bond

V
Vold0 21.10.21

Those to whom the MGU seemed boring - you simply did not deign to go through it to the end in order to understand the plot, and if you did, it means that you simply could not understand this masterpiece. Got sick, as they say .... I honestly admit, when I just sat down to play the third part for the first time, I also almost fell asleep until I decided to continue playing ... But then the game opened up to me as the greatest work of art in the gaming industry. ANYWHERE, in any game, you will not find SUCH plot! Yes, I agree, there are illogical moments ... but where can we go without them? Look at Gears of War, there is generally NO plot there at all! Unlike other games, MGU is trying to convey something to the gamer, many acute philosophical topics are touched upon ... In ordinary games, they push us a fictitious story, purely as an entertaining one, the people are eating, and the local plot is something more ... There is a place for comedy, drama, action, and thriller ... A lot of gags, Easter eggs, secrets that are not immediately noticed. In addition, almost every new part has a new gameplay (the second does not count). So the notion that the hype around each new part is inflated out of nowhere is absolutely unfounded.

C
Chieffy 21.10.21

[b] Vold0 [/ b], that's just it, that in MGU there is a plot, but there is no gameplay, and vice versa in weights

V
Vold0 21.10.21

[quote name = "ChiefMaster"] [b] Vold0 [/ b], that's just it, that there is a plot in MGU, but there is no gameplay, but in weights, on the contrary [/ quote] There is gameplay in MGU
! Personally, I went through, say, the 3rd part with pleasure (I mean just the gameplay). Yes, in the first 2 parts it may not be so interesting to play, but in the third one everything is different. And about the 4th, I generally keep quiet, there will be a huge qualitative leap. Boss battles were not mentioned here yet, so they were the best in all parts. Is this part of the gameplay? Moreover, fascinating ... But in general, this is a matter of taste, someone likes to run through the corridors and shoot all kinds of locusts, and someone sneaks past the guards and the like ...