3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just Vasya 21.10.21 12:22 am

MGS are you only for an amateur?

In
general, they are tormented by identical questions: MGS are only for an amateur?
MGS are only needed by people who love the first part?
The episode is terribly stupid and the plot with a talking hand and shaved monkeys was invented without much use of brains?

Or is this game interesting to many?

In general, my goal is to find out how popular this game is. Many people say that she is not worth the noise that sometimes surrounds her.
102 Comments
Sort by:
q
qdash 21.10.21

[quote] they are a connoisseur of [/ quote]

MGS-s. ;)

K
KrissDi 21.10.21

I disagree.

J
Jaspar 21.10.21

I thought the sequels are always for those who liked the first part? : shock:

K
KrissDi 21.10.21

[b] Jaspar [/ b], many of those who played the first mario are no longer alive, so the theory is not entirely correct :-D

l
lalilulelo 21.10.21

[b] KrissDi [/ b], :-D: gigi: my grandfather also tried to play it: gigi:

A
Aziphov 21.10.21

what kind of amateurs are we talking about if the game has millions of sales. so then you can say about all the games.

C
Chieffy 21.10.21

In general, almost all games are designed for the amateur, it is just that there are more fans of something specific in one case, and in the other negligible. Of all those who bought MGS, not to say that all ardent fans, many go through the game without understanding what it is about, just for the sake of gameplay, kill an hour or two. Some took, say, MGS2 at the start of the system along with the rest of the games. also PR made its black. And MGS4 will be sold mostly thanks to PR. Sony is now promoting it as a glossy blockbuster

R
Roman 21.10.21

Those who are not familiar with the previous parts are unlikely to buy MGS4, it will definitely not enter the plot.

V
Vold0 21.10.21

[quote name = "[dD]": 37lcg3f3] More details from now on. Both on your world view influenced by the IGU and the. [/ Quote]

So, let's start .... The game shows us the perverting influence of war on all living things (before my attitude to the war was quite different) .... the example of Ryde, which up until the very end he did not know who he really was, the game helps to realize oneself as a person, that each person has his own path, not paying attention to what is imposed on him ... it also hints that in everything there are pluses and minuses that must be constantly weighed, without raising everything to the absolute (almost every character who looks like a villain, in fact, turns out to be something completely different, and vice versa) ... the problem of choosing between a debt to Homeland and personal feelings ... you can list for a long time ...

[Quote] And on vital issues, it was only confirmed that it is already obvious - you cannot trust women, war is bad, there are freaks in the government. What have I missed? [/ Quote]

[quote] lol
in one sentence opened MGU))) +1 [/ quote]

In one sentence, the plot of MGU can only be revealed by a person with a small vocabulary .....

[quote] there is an analogue - mafia [/ quote]

Not really .... The Mafia is of course a brilliant game, both in staging and in the plot, and by many other criteria, but still it only tells a beautiful story, nothing more .... She certainly teaches the fact that, they say, do not mess people with the mafia, it will end badly for you ...... but as Eastwood said, "it is so obvious." In MGU, as I said, there are many topics at the same time, but here ...

And in general, we're all about the plot, but the gameplay ..... But the presentation of the story being told is also important .... Many people love the series solely because of this. Production of videos, music playing in them, savory and memorable dialogues, general mood, so to speak ...

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

[quote] So, let's begin .... The game shows us the perverting influence of war on all living things (before that, my attitude to war was completely different) .... on the example of Raiden, who until the very end did not know who he really was in fact, the game helps to realize oneself as a person, that each person has his own path, not paying attention to what is imposed on him ... it also hints that everything has its pros and cons that must be constantly weighed without taking everything to the absolute (almost every character who looks like a villain actually turns out to be something completely different, and vice versa) ... the problem of choosing between a duty to the Motherland and personal feelings ... you can long to enumerate ... [/ quote]
there is a wagon and a small cart with films of this kind. Star Wars fits exactly that description.
no need to make a toy even super-outstanding.

[quote] In MGU, as I said, there are many topics at the same time [/ quote]
there are drugs, not topics. still digesting the second part.
the first, I note, did not have such garbage. was it ... more real? Yes, of course nobody canceled psychomantes, but basically there were normal opponents. then some anime went :?

V
Vold0 21.10.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] there is a wagon and a small cart with films of this kind. Star Wars fits exactly that description.
it is not necessary to make an even super-outstanding toy out of a toy. [/ quote]

Yes, there is .... but this does not negate the fact that there are almost no such games in the gaming industry ....

[quote] there are drugs, not themes. still digesting the second part.
the first, I note, did not have such garbage. was it ... more real? Yes, of course nobody canceled psychomantes, but basically there were normal opponents. then some kind of anime went:? [/ quote]

This is the uniqueness of the series .... To me, too, at first it seemed inappropriate .... but then I just stopped paying attention to it, and realized that it was feature of the series .... Anyway, what's wrong with anime?

q
qdash 21.10.21

Not the point, not the point ... Kojima just has his own style, which is to the taste of the masses. That's all, no sex.

V
Vold0 21.10.21

[quote name = "[dD]": 4ja0p1qb] Not the point, not the point ... Kojima just has his own style that the masses love. That's all, no need for sex. [/ Quote]

That's actually what you confirmed that the series is not for an amateur, but for the masses ... And the style is really unique, hence the sex: D

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

[b] Vold0 [/ b], I'm not against anime :)
just the series turned sharply. I didn't like it very much :(

s
soliddante 21.10.21

[b] Vold0 [/ b], It's just that many people just need good graphics and run around to blow their heads out of a shotgun, and don't care about the rest. I like games with a great story, almost like in books, with hours-long videos that compete with the best films in terms of entertainment, and in this regard, MGS is ideal IMHO.

V
Vold0 21.10.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] [b] Vold0 [/ b], I'm not against anime :)
just the episode turned sharply. I didn’t really like it: ([/ quote]

She didn’t turn anywhere! Was there a mystic in the first part? Was there! The entire Foxhound special detachment is pure mysticism .... And the following special forces were no different in this regard .... If you mean the notorious hand of Oselot turning him into Liquid, then this will be explained in the 4th part ..... (Although fans already know the answer: razz :)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 54 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "soliddante"] It's just that a lot of people need good graphics and run around to blow their heads out of a shotgun, and don't care about the rest. I like games with a great story, almost like in books, with hours-long videos that compete with the best films in terms of entertainment, and in this regard, MGS is perfect IMHO. [/ Quote]
: agree :, at least someone supported me ...

s
soliddante 21.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], Even in MGS1 there was fiction and mysticism, why did the 3rd and 2nd parts surprise you so much?

q
qdash 21.10.21

[quote] that the series is not for an amateur, but for the masses [/ quote]

The style is specific, I didn't like it. I want an interactive movie with a minimum of gameplay ... but all these changes (MGS1-3) are inevitable and have a pernicious effect on the series. MGS1> ZOE2, but ZOE2> MGS2> MGS3, for me something like this. The third part was accepted quite sluggishly by the masses, most likely only the fans bought it (judging by the sales charts) ...

[quote] I disagree. [/ Quote] It's

one thing not to evaluate, it's another thing not to want to play. Like "this doesn't suit me anymore." So there is an opinion that MGS is FTW, and everything that is further is no longer FTW, therefore. The second part left on the success of the first, it happens very often.

Kojima would rather have Snatcher revived, it would be fresh and at least very cool, knowing that he has his own pronounced views on how the game should be.

E
Eastwood 21.10.21

[quote] the game helps to realize oneself as a person, that each person has his own path, not paying attention to what is being imposed on him [/ quote]
This is all clear without a game in my opinion;)
[quote] everything has its advantages and cons, which must be constantly weighed, without raising everything to the absolute [/ quote]
And this too)

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

[quote] Even in the present mgs1 fiction and mysticism than you so surprised 3rd and 2nd part of? [/ quote]
it was not in such kollichestve. everything was clear. there was not even 10% delirium from mgc2. 3rd - this is generally a tent circus.
The 4th part is made more mundane and it makes me happy.
on the other hand - from the city: brash:
return snake to which thread base: razz: