3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
23.10.21 10:40 pm

Godfather

blah. looked at the video on gametrailers. kick-ass. what mafia saga? some kind of shooter. pancake. I thought the game would be with interesting gameplay. EA in its own way.
124 Comments
Sort by:
K
KalbasNICK 23.10.21

I will buy, because at least some kind of alternative to the mafia ...
But when I look at the screenshots, it becomes already scary!
They shouldn't screw up such a project!
Even the graphics are not up to the level of the mafia! although the difference is 4 years ... Lano, we'll see.

M
Molodnyak 23.10.21

I don't even wait, because swif: dn:

I
IronDan 23.10.21

The main thing is to be equal not to GTA, but to Mafia. I'm really looking forward to it, since the mafia passed 6 times no longer rolls.

j
just for fun 23.10.21

So, after all, the developers are not equal to GTA, they focus not on open gameplay, but on the plot, the mission structure

B
Ba5tard 23.10.21

People since the game ???

J
John Davis 23.10.21

Not yet out, although I'm ready. The journalist of "Igromania" has already tested the full version and even had a video report, only I did not watch it.

D
Delfin 23.10.21

And what do they say?

j
just for fun 23.10.21

They really liked it :) After the video report, I confirmed my desire to buy this game. And don't give a damn about the graphics!

D
Delfin 23.10.21

and where can you download the video report?

j
just for fun 23.10.21

Do not know. In my opinion, it's easier to buy a magazine :)
[offtopic]
Fortunately, there is more than one interesting video, do not consider it an advertisement
[/ offtopic]

a
aladdin 23.10.21

[quote name = "John Davis"] Not out yet, although I'm ready. The journalist of "Igromania" has already tested the full version and even had a video report, but I have not watched it. [/ Quote] It's

no surprise - it will already be on sale on Tuesday ... just some have connections and could get the game earlier ...

J
John Davis 23.10.21

*** nothing surprising - it will already be on sale on Tuesday ***

Which I am, of course, very happy =) In general, the press appreciated the project well, at least the game is good.

D
Dimasius 23.10.21

already on the internet

D
Doctor13 23.10.21

The PS2 release appeared two days ago. On the computer next week.

K
KalbasNICK 23.10.21

Who has already downloaded and played, what are your impressions?

D
Delfin 23.10.21

[quote] Who has already downloaded and played, what are your impressions
?

D
Distorter 23.10.21

As the current heard that EA took up this game, he immediately said - it will be a hit. Here, at least someone would listen! Whoever said that GodFazer, his mother, would become a continuation of the Mafia, and that if so, the game wakes up good. Yeah, you remember when the Mafia came out! Yes THEN maybe the game would be a hit. Wait - hmm ... When I saw the videos, I felt sick. Ugh! Not! Of course, for general development, I may look at this game, but I won't play :)

L
Lucifer 23.10.21

I really liked the game, EA will not ride, so that the budget of 30 million and 120 developers screwed up during the game, then everything is in order:
PS2 version, does not slow down, everything is super, clear.
The graphics are at the level of Mafia, and the game itself is similar to it, you start playing as a dude you create yourself, a bunch of clothes can then be bought and hung up. Speaking of people, they are all photorealistic and look great, you can do better, but nevertheless, animation - awesome.
Now about the combat, you aim at the enemy on L1 and then rotate the analogue a la Fight Night, choosing along the way where to cut, it is very competent to hit the mona on both the upper and lower parts, you can still grab the enemy and knead by pressing R1, also you can hit the walls, etc. The
shooting is done as standard. L1 took aim, R1 shot, you can shoot from around the corner and press against the walls.
The plot is very literate, I have not watched the film, but I can say that everything is very strong here.
Missy are interesting and do not boil down to the fact that in each of them you just need to knead a bunch of people, although there is no way without firing.
Cars, everything is fine here too, the physics is realistic, no bugs in the behavior of the cars were noticed, damage is present, but not as spectacular as in the Driver, strictly so in general, but absolutely.
The city is the first word BIG, the second is NOT CONFUSED, everything is drawn quite nicely, all rubbish is flying on the asphalt =) In
general, everything is very high quality, while I'm somewhere in the middle of the game, everything is cool, I put 9 out of 10

Z
Zaken 23.10.21

Hooray! As soon as it appears, I'll take it right away.
Lucifer thanks for the mine review and be sure to watch the movie - you won't regret it

j
just for fun 23.10.21

I'm really looking forward to the release. People are lucky, they play the game even before its official release :)