3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
23.10.21 10:40 pm

Godfather

blah. looked at the video on gametrailers. kick-ass. what mafia saga? some kind of shooter. pancake. I thought the game would be with interesting gameplay. EA in its own way.
124 Comments
Sort by:
K
KalbasNICK 23.10.21

2Lucifer many thanks! +1: up:

L
Lucifer 23.10.21

The PC version is already available on the Internet, so those who do not have a console will have something to do too.

G
Guest 23.10.21

Put to swing - 3GB. The torrent immediately started downloading at a speed of 10kb / s 8)

j
just for fun 23.10.21

Yeah, how many years are you going to swing at that speed? :)

G
Guest 23.10.21

already 30kb / sec - 54 hours more

[size = 75] Added on Mar 19, 2006, 20:07: [/ size]

0.005144032921810699588477366255144 rubles / sec or 18 rubles / hour

E
EQA Rif 23.10.21

Quite a successful rafting between Mafia and GTA.
The plot is direct from the film. We are directly involved in the most striking episodes. We are slowly growing in rank, pumping. We provide services to the family - as a rule, to soak someone's thread or just to scare. If you complete the task with the conditions set, we get bonus respect and loot. We seize and recapture territory from other families. There is some variety here. For the owners of some establishments, a couple of convincing arguments will suffice and wave a gun in front of their noses. Others need to be touched a little for compliance. But, it is much more effective to touch the shop windows or pub visitors in front of the owner. Each has its own "weak point", for finding which a bonus is also awarded. We give it to the pharaohs - we discharge the "heat" (cops do not climb over trifles, follow the wrong trail, etc.). Putting it on the paw of the FBI, we unload "
By the way, you can also aim manually. And even with auto-aim, you can adjust the scope for headshots, disarming or immobilizing the enemy.
I only dislike the twitchy frame rate.

j
just for fun 23.10.21

[offtopic]
Tommy,
Of course , I'm not familiar with the prices in your city, but, in my opinion, it would be cheaper to buy a disc. Much cheaper :)
[/ offtopic]

S
Segal 23.10.21

I played a bit. A very good spiritual successor to Mafia with great inserts on the engine from Godfather, but from a different point of view. We added levels organically, well screwed the system of "protection" of all small shopkeepers. The graphics (I play on PS2) are pretty much nothing.

I have not noticed the jerky frame rate yet. Got seven levels already somewhere.

G
Guest 23.10.21

[quote name = "just for fun"] [offtopic]
Tommy,
Of course , I'm not familiar with the prices in your city, but, in my opinion, it would be cheaper to buy a disc. Much cheaper :)
[/ offtopic] [/ quote]
Downloading faster than appearing in our store. I don't pay anything for the Internet

L
Lucifer 23.10.21

Yes, on PS2, I did not notice the slowdown during loading, this is just the case when hands grow from that place

B
Burrito 23.10.21

I'm already downloading the subject - I can't wait.

j
just for fun 23.10.21

[offtopic]
Tommy,
If you don’t pay, then it’s another matter :)
[/ offtopic]
Wow, so far not a single negative review! Fine! I especially liked Segal's phrase about the spiritual heir of the Mafia - did they really wait? :) I'm looking forward to

D
Distorter 23.10.21

Will you give me a link?

S
Segal 23.10.21

Scored 13 levels, so well advanced in the plot. There are no downsides yet, everything is very carefully thought out. I really like the inserts on the engine, especially because I watched the movie many times. And here it is all about the same, but from a different point of view.

In general, I found a good tactic for taking over other people's stores. You take a bigger truck and with acceleration demolish everyone who stands at the door. Thus, half of the outside security is down, the second can be tried to finish off with a truck, but it's easier to shoot from a magnum. And then inside, here is a classic - we cuddle up to the wall, look around the corner and shoot (no longer from Magnum, the cartridges must be protected).

Another interesting upgrade is made - you can pump not only the hero, but also the weapon. And I liked the fatalities (R2), especially with the shotgun. Well, pounding the enemy against the wall in the capture is cool.

I could not beat the boxer in the club (this is an optional game) - he is out of the block, the infection does not come out, and his favorite trick, the right stick left-right, has almost no effect on him. However, my close combat is not pumped, I put everything into shooting and health.

[size = 75] Added on 20 Mar 2006, 2:30 am: [/ size]

PS Yes, whatever you think. The graphics in The Godfather are no better than those in Mafia. Cars are a little worse, people are a little better and a little more special effects.

Also in The Godfather there is absolutely amazing acting and a great soundtrack. The music and the faces of the actors got from the film, so everything is in perfect order.

To compare
Mafia: [url = http: //pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/mafia_081402_017.jpg] cars [/ url] and [url = http: //pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/mafia_082902_022. jpg] people [/ url].
The Godfather: [url = http: //ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/article/694/694537/the-godfather-20060308020906356.jpg] cars [/ url] and [url = http: //ps2media.ign .com / ps2 / image / article / 696/696162 / the-godfather-20060315032218027.jpg] people [/ url].

j
just for fun 23.10.21

Segal,
What does "13 levels" mean? Do you mean missions or levels like in an RPG?
And one more question. What do you think is the best way to play - with or without knowledge of the film? Of course, I watched the film, but for a very long time and almost nothing I remember. Maybe you should reconsider?

S
Segal 23.10.21

[quote name = "just for fun"] Segal,
What does "13 levels" mean? Do you mean missions or levels like in an RPG?
And one more question. What do you think is the best way to play - with or without knowledge of the film? Of course I watched the film, but for a very long time and almost nothing I remember. Maybe it's worth revising? [/ Quote]
As in an RPG. Here the hero gains levels and can pump parameters.

About knowledge of the film - play the game first, then watch the film. So, IMHO, not bad too :)

j
just for fun 23.10.21

So I will. In the meantime, I will install the Mafia, I will remember the past :)

K
KalbasNICK 23.10.21

It seems that while everyone is happy with the game, this cannot but rejoice.
Now it is interesting to look at the scores that the game will receive.
The release is already tomorrow.

E
EQA Rif 23.10.21

[Quote] I haven't noticed a jerky frame rate yet. [/ quote]
You, by any chance, are not an American? I have a European.
It looks like a sloppy NTSC-PAL conversion (what the leading world-class x [b] e [/ b] roughers apparently have no idea about: mrgreen :).

b
biblbrux 23.10.21

EA has already issued information that due to the postponement of the release and various other factors, the development of the game cost no less than $ 810 million. Unreal. How many copies of nao to sell to at least recoup the development? I'm not talking about making a profit ...

[url = http: //www.kotaku.com/gaming/ea/the-godfather-cost-ea-810-million-161517.php] http: //www.kotaku .com / gaming / ea / the-god ... 161517.php [/ url]