3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
23.10.21 10:40 pm

Godfather

blah. looked at the video on gametrailers. kick-ass. what mafia saga? some kind of shooter. pancake. I thought the game would be with interesting gameplay. EA in its own way.
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 23.10.21

blah .... 10
% ech 11.8% 30kb / s

S
Segal 23.10.21

[quote name = "EQA Rif"] [quote] I haven't noticed a jerky frame rate yet. [/ quote]
Do you have an American, by any chance? I have a European.
It looks like a sloppy NTSC-PAL conversion (what the leading world-class x [b] e [/ b] roughers apparently have no idea about: mrgreen :). [/ Quote] No, European. And the language at the beginning offers to choose.

[size = 75] Added on March 20, 2006, 10:19 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "biblbrux"] EA has already issued information that due to postponements and various other factors, the development of the game cost no less than 810 million $. Unreal. How many copies of nao to sell to at least recoup the development? I'm not talking about making a profit ...

[url = http: //www.kotaku.com/gaming/ea/the-godfather-cost-ea-810-million-161517.php] http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/ea/the-god ... 161517.php [/ url] [/ quote]
This is not how much it cost, this is the lost profit due to the transfer. That is, they hoped to sell it for a billion on Christmas, and in the spring they think that they will only sell it for 200 million.

And 10 million is the actual development cost :)

G
Guest 23.10.21

They removed War and Peace for 8 million rubles ... and then some kind of game for 10: sad:

b
biblbrux 23.10.21

[quote name = "Segal"]
This is not how much it cost, this is the lost profit due to the transfer. That is, they hoped to sell it for a billion on Christmas, and in the spring they think that they will only sell it for 200 million.

And 10 million is actually the cost of development :) [/ quote]
Oops ... I missed the note, fell for the title :)

Well, okay. Anyway, not receiving 800 cartoons of profit is a loss :)

a
aladdin 23.10.21

for psp no one has seen the image yet?

K
KalbasNICK 23.10.21

[Quote] for psp no one has seen the image yet? [/ quote]
Duc versions for psp and xbox360 come out later if I'm not mistaken.

[size = 75] Added on 20 Mar 2006, 22:30: [/ size]

Finally, I got the full version of the game on PS2.
Interesting impressions of close combat, very reminiscent of Fight night,
you can capture the enemy and bludgeon, you can also beat the wall up.
The only thing I didn't really like in close combat
was its speed. The player hits the enemy very quickly, it doesn't look very real,
but this should not be attributed to the minuses, it seemed to me so.

Driving the car is more like GTA than Mafia. There is absolutely no physics
, the damage exists, but is not overly worked out. But I liked the chases from the police,
it's just an extravaganza of shots and flashes. Here they are not stupid, as in the same GTA,
which immediately lag behind. Here they quite quickly catch up, shoot and ram,
causing a cloud of sparks, and even quite easy control, which will avoid a lot of
"crashing" into traffic, makes the game much more spectacular.

Of the bandit forces I have tried so far only racketeering. Everything is extremely simple, if the target does not agree to the defense,
then you must bring his “fright” indicator to the green line. If not, he will
send you to hell. If you did more than necessary, then he will simply attack you.
To increase, you can hit the target itself or the items of his economy.

I personally liked how the shooting was done. I think it will not be very convenient on a PC,
but everything is fine on consoles. By pressing auto-aim, the sight is aimed at the enemy, but it
can be aimed at the zones that neutralize the enemy (for example, the knee or shoulder),
after which you can finish it off by pressing R2.
It looks very impressive. You can shoot from around the corner. You can sneak to avoid being noticed.

On a ten-point scale, I would put it somewhere 9 out of 10.
But that's my opinion. An excellent alternative to the mafia, I advise everyone who liked it!

E
EQA Rif 23.10.21

[quote] I personally liked how the shooting was done. I think it won't be very convenient on a PC [/ quote]
Yeah. With a mouse. It's completely uncomfortable. : lol:

K
KalbasNICK 23.10.21

[quote] Yeah. With a mouse. It is quite inconvenient. [/ Quote]
The PC version also has auto-grabbing.
And it's hard to aim freely.
Therefore, it takes a long time to get used to it.

D
Delfin 23.10.21

Is it already on free sale?

G
Guest 23.10.21

Well, tell us about aiming with the mouse - why is it not convenient?

E
EQA Rif 23.10.21

[Quote] The PC version also has auto-grabbing.
And it's hard to aim freely.
Therefore, it takes a long time to get used to it.
[/ quote]
No, well, if, except for a pad, I never held anything in my hands, tady is clear ...

x
xaxatun 23.10.21

Yes, the mafia on pc on the shooter part is just a masterpiece, I'll see how things are with the godfather.
By the way, there is no level for a granddaughter in the game to poison your grandfather with dichlorvos?

K
KalbasNICK 23.10.21

[Quote] No, well, if I didn’t hold anything in my hands except for the pad, the tady is clear ... [/ quote]
Yes, no, that's not the point.
The person who played the PC version says that he didn't like the shooting very much. Firstly, console, and secondly it takes a long time to get used to it.
Moreover, for the PC version, the Mafia firing system could easily fit. Maybe someone will like the original system, but, IMHO, for the PC version it is NOT VERY convenient.

G
Guest 23.10.21

And what for to make games with this auto-aiming? Isn't it easier to buy a mouse right away when buying a console?

S
Segal 23.10.21

To play normally with a mouse, you need a table. And this is already perverted - to put a table in front of you when you watch TV.

F
Frost-sama 23.10.21

and me on the table all the consoles with the mouse and keyboard stand in front of the telecom and nothing, still alive =))

G
Guest 23.10.21

[quote name = "Segal"] To play normally with the mouse, you need a table. And this is already a perversion - to put a table in front of you when you watch TV. [/ Quote]
auto-aiming is a greater perversion. A good part of the gameplay fun fades away: dn:

S
Serene 23.10.21

put the version for PC ...

I did not understand, what is there - you can not invert the mouse horizontally ??? :? : upset:

maybe it is being treated in some inishkah ???

T
The Japanese Samurai 23.10.21

[quote name = "Frost-sama"] and me on the table all the consoles with the mouse and keyboard stand in front of the telecom and nothing, still alive =)) [/ quote]
You sit on the carpet and play GoodFazer.
You drive a mouse in front of a TV set. The eyes are burning. :-D

G
Guest 23.10.21

What to do with this inversion ... can anyone dig into the files ... otherwise, any changes in management from the usual counter-strike ones are terribly infuriating. No one has come up with better layouts for shooting. :)