3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
23.10.21 10:40 pm

Godfather

blah. looked at the video on gametrailers. kick-ass. what mafia saga? some kind of shooter. pancake. I thought the game would be with interesting gameplay. EA in its own way.
124 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Japanese Samurai 23.10.21

Lazha is everything. Buy some crap (the Japanese rule) and play.

G
Guest 23.10.21

What is Japanese crap? Ps2? No thanks :)

S
Serene 23.10.21

they say that all control problems (not getting out of the car, inverting) are crooked no-dvd: clever:

if you start the game with the original exe (and the attached image), the glitches disappear: lol: I

haven't tried it myself yet ...

G
Guest 23.10.21

install: encore:

F
Frost-sama 23.10.21

[quote name = "The Japanese Samurai"] [quote name = "Frost-sama"] and me on the table all the consoles with the mouse and keyboard stand in front of the TV and nothing, still alive =)) [/ quote]
You sit on the carpet and play in GoodFazer.
You drive a mouse in front of a TV set. The eyes are burning. :-D [/ quote] are
you against? :?
or do you have any problem with that?
In general, there is no time to play, more and more I distribute warnings to users like you. look, just recently registered and there is already one: wink:

G
Guest 23.10.21

Played. It's surprising that with such losses, the game is not protected from piracy by anything :)

Honestly, I thought it would be a failure. The last screenshots looked so miserable, and the postponement of the game for half a year, and the developer EA - thought it would be the same trash as all the company's games based on films. After reading the impressions from the forum, I decided that I should definitely check it out.

The game is good. A worthy ideological continuation of the mafia.
Annoyed by the console nature of the project. But not management. The controls in the game are excellent, and the keyboard is played perfectly. The poor graphics are annoying: few details, faded textures, monotonous boxes of houses, closed narrow alleys. This is not the vastness of mafia locations: wide boulevards, interchanges, metro, embankments, avenues, bridges, skyscrapers. There was a city in the mafia, but don't get it. What infuriates most of all is that not the whole city is loaded, but a small district with several houses. They simply do not let them go further - mission failed and start with checkpoint. Here is this pile of trash Ps2 - burn it with a clear flame: fight:. Mafia on the schedule is much more enjoyable. Not so much the clarity of the textures as the design.

The screensavers on the engine are cool, cinematic as in the mafia. The gameplay itself is more varied. Particularly pleased with the system of fights, knocking out money. Here it is not just a dull flick of the mouse at the enemy: here you can avoid blows, and a variety of blows, and the ability to smash the enemy against any object that comes across. I don't like driving at all. Too arcade and looks ugly, somehow twitchy, like in GTA. In the Mafia you go by car - so with a show-off, but here it is completely unpleasant :) In addition, cars in NFS 1 are made much more photorealistic :( The city itself does not really like it. It does not look like real, as alive. In the mafia, it was worth exceeding the speed and immediately fell under the supervision of the police.

In view of the absence of competitors, we will play Godfather. The game really turned out to be quite good.

PS: I'll turn on AF16x and AA8x to somehow compensate for the terrible picture.

E
EQA Rif 23.10.21

Heh, handy stuff is dynamite. Eternal. I'm already blowing up a dozen from two safes with the same saber. : lol:
btw, why was Mike so offended? All narrative Persians have faces straight from the actors in the film. Al Pacino said his good word? : roll:

[quote] Irritating to the console of the project. But not management.
... Annoying wretched graphics [/ quote]
X360 is the same console, interprocess. Let's see what kind of graphics there will be, and what you then say about the "console". ;)

[quote] This is not the vastness of mafia locations: wide boulevards, interchanges, metro, embankments, avenues, bridges, skyscrapers. There was a city in the mafia, but don't understand what. [/ Quote]
All this is in the subject.

[Quote] Most of all, it pisses me off that not the whole city is loaded, but a small area of ​​several houses. They simply do not let them go further - mission failed and start with checkpoint. [/ quote]
: lol:
There, in fact, the explanation is immediately given that to exploit the city of Mona only after the tutorial missions.

[Quote] Mafia is much more pleasant in terms of graphics. Not so much clarity of textures as design. [/ Quote]
I do not agree.

[Quote] Too arcade and looks ugly, somehow twitchy, like in GTA. In the Mafia you go by car - so with a show-off, but here it is completely unpleasant [/ quote]
O5zhe disagree.

A
Alex 77 23.10.21

[quote name = "EQA Rif"] Heh, handy stuff is dynamite. Eternal. I'm already blowing up a dozen from two safes with the same saber. : lol:

Exploding safes ??? Like this? I started playing the current, I saw a couple of safes, but what can I do with them? Is it really Mona to open them?

G
Guest 23.10.21

Maybe I'm a fan. But the mafia is better. Although I'll play further :)

E
EQA Rif 23.10.21

[quote] Explosions of safes ??? How is it? [/ Quote]
First, buy dynamite - you will immediately understand how.

Heh, and all the same it is not eternal - it goes to a bank safe entirely, without a trace. :)

A
Alex 77 23.10.21

[quote name = "EQA Rif"] [quote] Exploding safes ??? How is it? [/ Quote]
First, buy dynamite - you will immediately understand how.

Heh, and all the same it is not eternal - it goes to a bank safe entirely, without a trace. :) [/ quote]

:( Well ... I bought dynamite, so there is not only the safe, there is nothing left of the institution itself .... why did it jump too powerfully :( In general, there is a lot of cash in safes? then 2000 for dynamite to give ... is there a reason?

K
KalbasNICK 23.10.21

[quote] Well ... I bought dynamite, so there is not only the safe, there is nothing left of the institution itself .... Th that too powerfully shied away But in general, there is a lot of cash in the safes? And then 2000 for dynamite to give ... is there a reason? [/ Quote]
You bought it not dynamite, but a bomb: D
Ordinary dynamite costs 500. Just look on the map where it is sold
and buy.

A
Alex 77 23.10.21

[quote name = "KalbasNICK"] [quote] Well ... I bought dynamite, so there is not only the safe, there is nothing left of the institution itself .... Th that too powerfully shied away But in general, there is a lot of cash in the safes? And then 2000 for dynamite to give ... is there a reason? [/ Quote]
You bought it not dynamite, but a bomb: D
Ordinary dynamite costs 500. Just look on the map where it is sold
and buy it. [/ Quote]

Thank you! I understood! : D

G
Guest 23.10.21

Is GF2 not supported?

r
rus patriot 23.10.21

I bought this subject, what can I say, I am a little discouraged (although one should not have expected more from EA's thrashmakers) that an ordinary popcorn was made from such a promising project. Yes, there are some interesting finds, but this does not help. There is not any variety in the game: if you are tired of covering a bakery, then you can be sure that another bakery will have absolutely the same interior, the same arrangement of objects, etc. For some reason, RPG elements were added to the game, but they boil down to the usual increase in the percentage of strength, speed, etc. , no new possibilities open up. Now about the graphics: there are several beautiful effects, such as a very well-realized fire, sparks and spectacular chases, but I have not seen SUCH wretched cars in any game (in Gateaway, for example, they even reflected the terrain correctly, mine are the ones from GTA games-clones) and what idiot came up with to make opaque glass in cars? It would be better to sacrifice the detailing of the characters' faces (which, by the way, is very, very good). In the game, you can also change the appearance of the protagonist and buy new clothes for him, and by the way, this is not badly implemented. The "Godfather" could have made an excellent game, but unfortunately EA bought the rights to create it.

j
just for fun 23.10.21

O! Here is the first negative review :)

G
Guest 23.10.21

[Quote name = "rus patriot"] I bought this subject, what can I say, I am a little discouraged (although one should not have expected more from EA thrashmakers) that an ordinary popcorn was made from such a promising project. Yes, there are some interesting finds, but this does not help. There is not any variety in the game: if you are tired of covering a bakery, then you can be sure that another bakery will have absolutely the same interior, the same arrangement of objects, etc. For some reason, RPG elements were added to the game, but they boil down to the usual increase in the percentage of strength, speed, etc. , no new possibilities open up. Now about the graphics: there are several beautiful effects, such as a very well-realized fire, sparks and spectacular chases, but I have not seen SUCH wretched cars in any game (in Gateaway, for example, they even reflected the terrain correctly, mine are the ones from GTA games-clones) and what idiot came up with to make opaque glass in cars? It would be better to sacrifice the detailing of the characters' faces (which, by the way, is very, very good). In the game, you can also change the appearance of the protagonist and buy new clothes for him, and by the way, this is not badly implemented. The "Godfather" could have made an excellent game, but unfortunately EA bought the right to create. [/ Quote]
I support ... play interesting only on missions. The city itself is badly made, and the cars are so generally shit. I played the mafia, it was so cool: for each mission I received a new car, treasured a new car ... and here: dn: three types of cars for the whole city. Moreover, driving a car is not at all a thrill. The

Internet is the same everywhere - well, there is still an excuse for this. After all, we all have identical apartments - remember the film "Irony of Fate" :)

AI stupid. I don’t understand, the office is one EA games. We would have taken AI for cops from NFS MW, would have called Monolith - we would have bought AI from them for enemies. Why constantly reinvent the wheel?

j
just for fun 23.10.21

[quote]
AI is dumb. I don’t understand, the office is one EA games. We would have taken AI for cops from NFS MW, would have called Monolith - we would have bought AI from them for enemies. Why do you constantly need to reinvent the wheel? [/ Quote]
If everything were so simple!
For a monolith of AI, enemies in the firm are the only advantage over competitors, this is what makes it interesting to play in the firm. They won't part with him so easily! IMHO

G
Guest 23.10.21

I just watched the very first video of Godfather. And this is not a GC, the same video is in the game and it is on the engine. Only graphics .... heaven and earth. Pay attention to the car, but the city, textures, shadows, lighting. In short, fuck *** t our brother, oh how they cheat :)

[url = http: //www.uksepood.ee/tommy/Godfather.wmv] www.uksepood.ee/tommy/Godfather.wmv [/ url]

j
just for fun 23.10.21

most likely, that video from the x360 version :)