3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost-sama 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Onimusha 3

Stuck in Notre Dame ... where there are statues and the entrance to the dungeon ... I'm playing the Nippon version, so any little books that I found there like a Chinese letter ^ _ ^
is there anyone who is as perverted as me? maybe you managed to get through?
help chtoli !!!!! ^ _ ^ '
122 Comments
Sort by:
m
mowgli 29.10.21

[quote name = "Konrad"] We have it, but only on 1 CD, I did not dare to take this ... [/ quote]
Heh, I saw this miracle today with us. The seller said that the game is being played in windowed mode. Well done, keep it up: evil:

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

And in our market the seller said that it just does not start at all: lol:

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

You must have straight arms! It goes in windowed mode, but you can put on the whole screen

B
BanGore 29.10.21

It is, by the way, poorly optimized for the PC.
"Tormaz" is guaranteed in places.

Plus, there is no Heihachi Honda in the PC version.
The fourth secret Persian.

m
mowgli 29.10.21

[quote name = "Lucifer"] You must have straight hands! It goes in windowed mode, but you can put on the whole screen [/ quote]
yeah, but what will the picture quality be? And didn't they cut her, well, there is a sound, all sorts of movies?

C
CTEPBA 29.10.21

[quote name = "Mowgli"] [quote name = "Lucifer"] You need to have straight arms! It goes in windowed mode, but you can put on the whole screen [/ quote]
yeah, but what will the quality of the picture be? and did they cut it, well, there is a sound, all sorts of movies? [/ quote]
Press ALT + ENTER in windowed mode and you will be happy.
the quality of the picture will be the same as you put it (this means that it is not going to 800n600 or 320n240 there, put 1600n1200 and forward).

[size = 75] Added on 28 Dec 2005, 21:51: [/ size]

[quote name = "BanGore"] Plus, there is no Heihachi Honda in the PC version.
The fourth secret Persian. [/ Quote]
how is it not present, but at least there is a shooting gallery ??

F
Fat ninja 29.10.21

[quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "Dark_Knight"]> How to complete the Onimushi Zoo level?

More specifically, what exactly is not working with cha? [/ quote]
After Michelle freed Onimusha and the boy.
After that, you run Onimushei.
There, some kind of door is closed (near the green statues), but there is no key. [/ Quote]
maybe it is tearing my roof, but there is no onimush character in the onimush, you can turn into it but the current is for a while. and according to the subject, the key is somewhere in the location, poke around attentively.

C
CTEPBA 29.10.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] [quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "Dark_Knight"]> How to complete the Onimushi Zoo level?

More specifically, what exactly is not working with cha? [/ quote]
After Michelle freed Onimusha and the boy.
After that, you run Onimushei.
There, some kind of door is closed (near the green statues), but there is no key. [/ Quote]
maybe it is tearing my roof, but there is no onimush character in the onimush, you can turn into it but the current is for a while. and according to the subject, the key is somewhere in the location, poke around attentively. [/ quote]
but how to get through, nafig sail to another location, and then sail back with the key :)

t
the end 29.10.21

Okay, not a party, I already passed the game today. :)

E
EQA Rif 29.10.21

[Quote] By the way, it is poorly optimized for a PC.
"Tormaz" is guaranteed in places. [/ Quote]
[i] "Tormaz" [/ i] sometimes happens on Sonya.

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

[quote name = "EQA Rif"] [quote] It is, by the way, poorly optimized for PC.
"Tormaz" is guaranteed in places. [/ Quote]
[i] "Tormaz" [/ i] sometimes happens on Sonya. [/ Quote]
By the way, yes - like slow - mo is 8)

C
CTEPBA 29.10.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] [quote name = "EQA Rif"] [quote] It is, by the way, poorly optimized for PC.
"Slows down" seats guaranteed [/ quote].
[I] "slows down" [/ i] and Sonya sometimes happens [/ quote].
By the way yes - type slow - mo is 8) [/ quote] Well, it's only when the showers are many flies. so don't just engage in atrocities :)

F
Fat ninja 29.10.21

I had no brakes on my face.

K
Koaan89 29.10.21

I took the 1-CD version from PLATINUM from friends. The game runs in windowed mode, if you make the full screen the quality is not lost. There are videos, even an introductory intro. But there is one garbage - on a puzzle with code mirrors you insert it and it hangs, and only computer restart helps: sad:. And who saw the PC version on DVD?

E
EQA Rif 29.10.21

[Quote] I had no brakes on my face. [/ Quote]
Yes, on the very first boss. With an abundance of particles, fps drops, please.

B
BanGore 29.10.21

Tru and ZY2 have their own brakes.
True, with a patch (for HDLoader), you can fix this "brake".
I personally checked the NTSK version.

G
Guest 29.10.21

What is there to fall, the game on GF2, judging by the schedule, should fly. Have you seen the detail?

By the way, I checked out the current. Again I have the same situation as with Silent Hill. Rollers, plot - interesting. The gameplay is not addictive. I didn’t figure it out with these buttons, what’s it like - the first boss cannot be passed.

B
BanGore 29.10.21

[i] Rollers, [b] plot [/ b] - interesting. Gameplay - does not delay [/ i]
Pralno said. The plot and only it saves many projects ZY2.

[i] I didn’t figure it out there with these [b] buttons [/ b], xs what is there like - the first boss cannot be passed [/ i] I
'll have to buy a controller :) I had the same garbage from the first They (Watertrap could not pass the).

[size = 75] Added on 02 Jan 2006, 21:27: [/ size]

[b] Marcellus [/ b] (first boss)

Play as Jacques (Reno). 8)
First, we break his shield.
Those. we attack continuously (auto-fire).
Then we slow down in favor of caution.
We attack after his strong blow (hesitates for a second).

It seems like the whole strategy. Yes, and without a controller (Sadomazo) the game is not worth playing.

S
SuperFedya 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] Why fall there, the game on GF2, judging by the schedule, should fly. Have you seen the detail?

By the way, I checked out the current. Again I have the same situation as with Silent Hill. Rollers, plot - interesting. The gameplay is not addictive. I didn’t figure it out there with these buttons, xs what is there like - the first boss cannot be passed. [/
Quote ] LOL
Lamer, however, buy a gamepad.

G
Guest 29.10.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] [quote name = "Tommy"] Why fall there, the game on GF2, judging by the schedule, should fly. Have you seen the detail?

By the way, I checked out the current. Again I have the same situation as with Silent Hill. Rollers, plot - interesting. The gameplay is not addictive. I didn’t figure it out there with these buttons, xs what’s like - the first boss can’t get through. [/
Quote ] LOL
Lamer, however, buy a gamepad

Well, I don’t know what is the principle of how to bring down this boss ... if ahead, then he is me. And I don't want to take a steam bath =)) And there is no desire to buy a gamepad either. I still can't wait for The Movies to download ... :)