3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost-sama 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Onimusha 3

Stuck in Notre Dame ... where there are statues and the entrance to the dungeon ... I'm playing the Nippon version, so any little books that I found there like a Chinese letter ^ _ ^
is there anyone who is as perverted as me? maybe you managed to get through?
help chtoli !!!!! ^ _ ^ '
122 Comments
Sort by:
S
SuperFedya 29.10.21

And in general, Dumka, where did you see the plot there?
I don't even remember this boss, they are all light. Except for the latest incarnation of Nobunaga.

And how you can play Onimusha 3 on the keyboard, I don't catch up at all.

G
Guest 29.10.21

[Quote] And how you can play on the keyboard in Onimusha 3, I don’t catch up at all [/ quote]
Why not?

m
mowgli 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tann3r"] I borrowed the 1-CD version from PLATINUM from friends. The game runs in windowed mode, if you make full screen the quality is not lost. There are videos, even an introductory intro. [/ quote]

I did not start ...

[Quote] And how you can play Onimushi 3 on the keyboard, I don’t catch up at all. [/ Quote] Is
there any special control, very different from the control in the first Onimushi? In the first one, on kvlava it is quite normal - you need to get used to the current a little. Same as in SH

E
EQA Rif 29.10.21

[Quote] I didn’t figure it out with these buttons, what’s like - the first boss cannot be passed [/ quote]
Yes, to hell with them, with the buttons. The main thing is to cut it with a heavy sword and not run into air-samanoske missiles. Strikes from five or six should lie down.

[Quote] there is some kind of special management, very different from the management in the first Onimushi? In the first one, on kvlava it is quite normal - you need to get used to the current a little. The same as in CX
[/ quote]
Rotational was hung on the crosspiece, directional on the analogue. And vapsche, it does not matter. Mona's rule on the keyboard is a matter of habit.

[quote] The same garbage I had with the first Oni (Watertrap could not get through). [/ quote]
What is there, remind me, plz.

S
SuperFedya 29.10.21

Yes, control is absolutely different from the first Onimushi. The game has moved to 3D, and control is now assigned to the sticks, which the keyboard cannot normally replace.
It is optimal to take Dual Shock 2 + adapter, even EF (!!!) uses this joy: shock:

[size = 75] Added on 03 Jan 2006, 1:27 am: [/ size]

When did it slow you down?
There, in my opinion, there are no brakes even when attacking Nobunage Castle, although the characters on the screen are dumb.

G
Guest 29.10.21

[Quote]
Yes, to hell with them, with buttons. The main thing is to cut it with a heavy sword and not run into air-samanoske missiles. Strikes from five or six should lie down. [/ quote] with a
heavy sword is it like?

m
mowgli 29.10.21

but, all the same, it does not start for me. it is necessary to wait for the normal version on PiSi. But: clever: when the hell can you wait for her?

S
SuperFedya 29.10.21

Dumka, there is also pumping. In the same place as the saves.

E
EQA Rif 29.10.21

[quote] When did she slow down your Reef? [/ quote]
[url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? p = 525135 # 525135] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic. php? p = 525135 # 525135 [/ url]

[quote] with a heavy sword what is it like? [/ quote]
You take out a heavy sword (I don't remember the name) and boom-boom-boom. :)

C
CTEPBA 29.10.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] Yes, the controls are absolutely different from the first Onimushi. The game has moved to 3D, and control is now assigned to the sticks, which the keyboard cannot normally replace.
[/ quote] the draste arrived, but they added 3D to the 3rd, but 2D also remained - the question is, how did the control change then, in contrast to the first one: wink: (just everyone was whining after the second, that again, playing down on the sticks, for me in the given range of the beam to be gambled in 2D).

about the gameplay - well, probably comrade without a clue that there are critical hits in the gamez (you can fill up any cupcake, even bosses with one hit), as well as a series of critical hits (when there are 5-8 units on the screen and their mona are filled with one hit, by the way after that, the whole screen is in the showers !!! and my Sonya slows down until I collect them). Further, each weapon has its own different combos (you need to find secret knYzh with their description), plus a lot of all sorts of chips like running behind the back or repulsing attacks with counterattacks, grabbing cupcakes with subsequent throws, and so on.

About the first boss.
so there is only one tactic - there is a ring in the ceiling, you have to cling to it and jump during the attack on the floor, and then minus the shield and chew from the back a couple of times. you can go ahead, but at the same time probably get a lot of money :)

[size = 75] Added on Jan 03, 2006, 11:56 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] Dumka, there is also pumping there. In the same place where the saves are. [/ Quote]
:-D
but who can not know this ???
yes swinging - weapons and armor, plus in Mona's things to swing caftans :) like in the second necklace

E
EQA Rif 29.10.21

[quote] Regarding the first boss.
so there is only one tactic - there is a ring in the ceiling, you have to cling to it and jump during an attack on the floor [/ quote]
This is the second. ;)

C
CTEPBA 29.10.21

[quote name = "EQA Rif"] [quote] About the first boss.
so there is only one tactic - there is a ring in the ceiling, you have to cling to it and jump during an attack on the floor [/ quote]
This is the second. ;) [/ quote] It seems about the first boss for Renault it was (Marcellus).
or like the first boss is BAZU in the woods ???? :-D then I don't even consider him a boss.
finally just give it to a melon - stand in a rack at the time of his attack behind his back and leave with one blow to fill up.

E
EQA Rif 29.10.21

As I understand it, it was a question of a mecrobot in Paris.

S
SuperFedya 29.10.21

> the question is, how did the management change then, in contrast to the first

Figase!
In the first and second, it was like in RE. The side arrows are exclusively used to unfold. In Onimusha 3, side arrows to run acc. side. This changes the management absolutely.

C
CTEPBA 29.10.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"]> the question is, how did the management change then, unlike the first

Figase!
In the first and second, it was like in RE. The side arrows are exclusively used to unfold. In Onimusha 3, side arrows to run acc. side. This changes the control absolutely. [/ Quote] In the third onimushke control - on the cross as in PE and as in the first and second, and on the ragulka - yes, as you described.
You just wrote that the third has a completely different control than the first. And it is the same, just another plus added an analog, but I think it's convenient for those who have not played the first or second part.

[size = 75] Added on 04 Jan 2006, 0:37: [/ size]

[quote name = "EQA Rif"] As I understand it, it was about a mecrobot in Paris.

G
Guest 29.10.21

look for something, learn combos, pump ... I want to relax while playing :) (not criticizing the game, just reluctant to play)

C
CTEPBA 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] look for something, learn combos, level up .... I want to relax while playing :) (not criticizing the game, just reluctant to play) [/ quote] Where else play tetrist then what else one might say

G
Guest 29.10.21

or of FEAR ... or Rome Total War (it is necessary to think, but somehow I do interestno. probably from the fact that everything is real and logical ... not like in the fantasy worlds of other games.)

and for Tetris does can rest ?

C
CTEPBA 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] either in FEAR ... or in Rome Total War (I have to think there, but for some reason it's interesting to me. probably because everything is real and logical ... not like in the fantasy worlds of others games.)
But can you rest with Tetris? [/ quote] Well, if you don't like this genre of games, why did you play this game again?

although if playing in fear (well, yes, a really logical game without a gram of fiction) or rtv - can you relax ??? :-D

ps I will immediately say I love rtv, fear is like (up to the fifth level it was super, then tired)

G
Guest 29.10.21

well, to manage multimillion-dollar armies, economy, politics - for me a rest. During FEAR shootouts, I have a superb rest.