3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost-sama 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Onimusha 3

Stuck in Notre Dame ... where there are statues and the entrance to the dungeon ... I'm playing the Nippon version, so any little books that I found there like a Chinese letter ^ _ ^
is there anyone who is as perverted as me? maybe you managed to get through?
help chtoli !!!!! ^ _ ^ '
122 Comments
Sort by:
C
CTEPBA 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] Well, to manage multimillion-dollar armies, economy, politics is a vacation for me. During the FEAR shootings, I have a superb rest. [/ Quote] and the words Oh God :)

D
Dee 29.10.21

great toy made! I didn't like the first and the third is just super, and Reno even somehow in the subject ...

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

The game is lightness. How is it possible to die there, not counting the test of the "grandfather on a string" at the end of the game?

C
CTEPBA 29.10.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] not counting the "grandpa on a string" test at the end of the game? [/ quote] ??? what forgive me for what

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

[quote name = "CTEPBA"] [quote name = "Molodnyak"] not counting the "grandpa on a string" test at the end of the game? [/ quote] ??? why excuse me [/ quote]
Well, what was that name with a mustache, who hung from the ceiling and offered to pass the test?

C
CTEPBA 29.10.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] [quote name = "CTEPBA"] [quote name = "Molodnyak"] not counting the "grandpa on a string" test at the end of the game? [/ quote] ??? why excuse me [/ quote]
Well, what was that name with a mustache, who hung from the ceiling and offered to pass the test? [/ quote] :-D :-D :-D the
mustache is clear. but I think who's there on a thread :)

B
BanGore 29.10.21

2 [b] DoomGamer [/ b]
For the game, a trainer is already created in batches.
Download and enable Immortality. : mrgreen:

F
Fat ninja 29.10.21

> The game is lightweight.

try to go develish or counterattack mod.

C
CTEPBA 29.10.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] mod counterattack. [/ quote] yes this is the most relish :)

P
Pleq 29.10.21

right now I ran to the PC version, it seems like the port was a success, I haven't noticed any glitches yet. only there is no promised increase in texture detail, etc. not visible. although when playing at 1600x1200, 8xS AA, 16x AF - well, everything just looks great. ^ __ ^ managing by itself on the keyboard is a living hell.

who else played?

B
BanGore 29.10.21

In the PC version? No, and I'm not going to (no desire to buy a joystick) PS2
version rules :)

k
kuzav 29.10.21

Mlyn bought igruhu, installed everything, but after I start it and the computer displays this message Failed creating the Direct3D device what to do then tell me to play that you want?

m
mowgli 29.10.21

[quote name = "xxjeremy"] right now I ran to the PC version, it seems like the port was a success, I haven't noticed any glitches yet. only there is no promised increase in texture detail, etc. not visible. although when playing at 1600x1200, 8xS AA, 16x AF - well, everything just looks great. ^ __ ^ managing by itself on the keyboard is a living hell.

who else played? [/ quote]
Oh, we finally have a version that I started: D
Normal control there on the keyboard, no need to drive. Of course, if someone plays most of the games on a console, then the keyboard controls will seem to suck, etc. etc. To me - it's so quite normal there on the clave control.
Well, in general, I liked the igruha

K
Koaan89 29.10.21

I got 2 CD version. I'm playing right now.
It's a good game! It's a pity there aren't many of them on the PC: sad: I
need to get the 1st Onimush :)
It's a pity the 2nd on PC is not (((

P
Pleq 29.10.21

[b] Mowgli [/ b]

I don’t know, I don’t know, I personally didn’t catch up with how the combination on the keyboard R1 + X is used on the default layout, so that we can use the bugs to get over the canyon. hehe. I didn't even get into the option, because I still played purely out of sports interest.

m
mowgli 29.10.21

[quote name = "xxjeremy"] [b] mowgli [/ b]

I don’t know, I don’t know, I personally didn’t catch up with how the combination on the keyboard R1 + X is used on the default layout, in order to get over the canyon by bugs. hehe. I didn't even get into the option, because I still played purely because of sports interest
. What could you see there (even if purely because of sports interest), if from the beginning of the game to the canyon with bugs there is somewhere 20 minutes of the game?

B
Burrito 29.10.21

Yesterday I got it on zy2 - well, for 3+: super graphics (beauty effects), and the gameplay is no-brainer, especially after DMC. But the introductory CG video is five! Would swing ...

m
mowgli 29.10.21

[quote name = "Burrito"] But the opening CG video is five! Would you swing ... [/ quote]
this is the one where Samanoske crawls inside some healthy beetle roofing felts, someone else (shorter than a genma vehicle) and swings there with evil spirits and then blows up STE business? Yes?
In the PiSish version of this video there is no :(, I saw it in the video review of Igromania (I don't remember which number - toli 98, toli 99 or even 100)

G
GeorGe 29.10.21

Greetings !!! all fans of this toy ...
I want to make a few comments on the above:
In the PC version there is a shooting gallery and a fourth Persian, which opens after completing the game !!! also there is all the video, you can not argue yourself went and made sure ...
You can download the toy (FULL) from ---- Here!
And now my questions ... That is, one HELP to perform the latest training, I see people here who are knowledgeable and probably generous with advice :) I can't go through anything since Deflection Critical ... :( Maybe because I don’t know what action lies behind button L1. Like this ... If anyone here knows how to get through, help me Please ... I will not stay in debt.
mail to: [email protected]

---------
Edited by: MeilerSrun
No need for links to other resources, especially to warez.

[size = 75] Added on Jan 26, 2006, 0:07 am: [/ size]

mowgli, I think you're wrong this video is there just be patient for a minute at the place where you are asked to press START and the video will start ...

[size = 75] Posted on Jan 26, 2006 12:10 am: [/ size]

Where to download the toy ...? MeilerSrun forbade me to speak here, but I will still say 3 letters w dot, 0-day dot, ru =)
Sorry MeilerSrun =)

E
EQA Rif 29.10.21

We can be buggy, but the first Kyoto location, a conflagration - in the PS2 version, like, sparks fly in the air. Not on the PC. : /
Who has ps2 at hand, take a look, plz.