3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost-sama 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Onimusha 3

Stuck in Notre Dame ... where there are statues and the entrance to the dungeon ... I'm playing the Nippon version, so any little books that I found there like a Chinese letter ^ _ ^
is there anyone who is as perverted as me? maybe you managed to get through?
help chtoli !!!!! ^ _ ^ '
122 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pleq 29.10.21

[b] mowgli [/ b]

could see a lot. ) PS2.

[size = 75] Added on Jan 26, 2006 11:01 am: [/ size]

[b] EQA Rif [/ b]

fly everywhere. both on PS2 and PC.

m
mowgli 29.10.21

my din begins with an attack by Samanosuke & Co on Nobunaga's castle, after which Samanosuke is thrown into our time. Or it starts from Paris - I don't remember exactly, they switch there and there. And that cartoons that I saw in gambling addiction like a nyam.
But no, I found it: D. Mlyn, he himself would not have thought of sitting for almost a minute and stupidly looking at PRESS THE START BUTTON
[quote] could see a lot. ) PS2.
[/ quote]
Why did you even sit down for the PiSishnuyu version :)

L
Loller 29.10.21

Did you play for heihachi? And then I got stuck and thought that maybe you can advise me on something ... I got stuck in that place when you take a stone and meet a Samanoske in the future. Then you are thrown out the door and you need to run (or kill the dog) by Samanoske and Jacques next to the dog. I still killed her like that, but heihachi, well, it just doesn't work out ... She knocks me off my feet (even if you put a block, at least not) and doesn't get up ... The first time I ran next to her and the second time I can't get it ((Tell me if she knows Certainly....

K
Koaan89 29.10.21

[quote name = "Loller"] Have you played as heihachi? And then I got stuck and thought that maybe you could advise me on something ... I got stuck in that place when you take a stone and meet a Samanoske in the future. Then you are thrown out the door and you have to run (or kill the dog) by Samanoske and Jacques next to the dog. I still killed her like that, but heihachi, well, it just doesn't work out ... She knocks me off my feet (even if you put a block, at least not) and doesn't get up ... The first time I ran next to her and the second time I can't get it ((Tell me if she knows of course .... [/ quote]
Well, I don’t know ...
I couldn’t beat him either . But the run was great.

K
KANTARELLA 29.10.21

Guys. Help!!! Plizzz!
Stuck in a level after the zoo where you need to find a time bend. Can't enter any gate. (there are two of them with the imprint of the sun and where there is a large hole). I run like I don’t know who here and there.

K
Koaan89 29.10.21

[quote name = "KANTARELLA"] Guys. Help!!! Plizzz!
Stuck in a level after the zoo where you need to find a time bend. Can't enter any gate. (there are two of them with the imprint of the sun and where there is a large hole). I run like I don’t know who goes there. [/ Quote]
Describe the place in more detail, we can help.

K
KANTARELLA 29.10.21

This is the place right after the zoo as they drive the three of them with Michelle, Henry and Samanosuke in the car to the castle. And there was a black cloud above him. And when they arrived there, Samanosuke was left alone and began to run along the street inside this large structure. There were shops that plundered the genma and a mirror with a portal that does not work (probably only at first). And Samanoske needs to find a time bend. Here.

K
Koaan89 29.10.21

The portal should work. Ako with you?
Go back to the past, like you need to find something there and transfer it to Samanoske.

K
KANTARELLA 29.10.21

And what to convey? ... Ako with me ... I had a thunder seal (Jacques had it), but it was not transmitted, for some reason ...

K
Koaan89 29.10.21

Print and will not be transmitted.
But if I'm not mistaken, I need to find some kind of medallion for the gate and give it to Samanoske.

K
KANTARELLA 29.10.21

To the past ... Okay. I'll try.
Thank you.

K
Koaan89 29.10.21

Come on. Good luck!

L
Loller 29.10.21

But why do I need a green seal stone?

m
mowgli 29.10.21

[quote name = "Loller"] But why do you need a green sealed stone? I got it in the dark rilme and what to do with it did not understand ... [/ quote]
Tell it to your partner - he will be able to open a chest in his dark rilme.
But I'm wondering, what for do we need seals, as many as 3 pieces (1 for the Usamanosque, and 2 for the Jacques)? wherever I tried to use, everywhere it writes - cannot be used here

K
KANTARELLA 29.10.21

: cry: I can't ... I ran around the whole underwater kingdom ... And nothing ...: cry: Well, what to do? ...
There is no seal for the gate with the sun ...: sad:

L
Loller 29.10.21

[Quote]
But I'm wondering, what for do we need seals, as many as 3 pieces (1 for Usamanoske, and 2 for Jacques)? wherever he tried to use, everywhere he writes - you can not use here [/ quote]
And how are the seals called?

m
mowgli 29.10.21

[quote name = "Loller"] [quote]
But I'm wondering, what for do we need stamps, as many as 3 pieces (1 for Usamanos, and 2 for Jacques)? wherever he tried to use, everywhere he writes - you can not use here [/ quote]
And how are the seals called? [/ quote]
heh, I've already found out. When you play the game, Samonoske can use weapons from the first part

[size = 75] Added on Jan 29, 2006, 17:42: [/ size]

[quote name = "KANTARELLA"]
: cry: I can't ... I ran around everything underwater kingdom ... And nothing ...: cry: Well, what to do? ...
There is no print for the gate with the sun ...: sad: [/ quote]
do not roar: D is there everything.

K
KANTARELLA 29.10.21

A fragment of the game near the castle.
Found that the portal is working. Cool, of course. But he just slows down a little in my game. Therefore, I could not immediately get into it.
And now the whole catch is that Jacques needs to find the gear to open the door, the red eye for the bird and go through the spears to light the torch.
And Samonoske needs to find something to open the gate with the sun and the door with a hole.
And so they run and find nothing.
Guys, help. : gigi:

m
mowgli 29.10.21

[Quote] And now the whole catch is that Jacques needs to find a gear to open the door [/ quote]
Samanoske will find a gear, but this will not be soon.

[quote] go through the spears to light the torch. [/ quote]
but this is unlikely. There you need to light torches in order to pass through the spears: D if this is the location where the "pool" with magical energy, there are four torches around it, they must be lit with a sword, only the sequence must be observed.
[quote] an eye for a bird [/ quote]
he is there somewhere right away. I don't remember exactly where.
If I am not mistaken, then in that chest, where torches and spears, there are roofing felts an eye, roofing felts a sign of the sun

L
Loller 29.10.21

[Quote] but this is unlikely. There you need to light torches in order to go through the spears if this is the location where the "pool" with magical energy, there are four torches around it, they need to be lit with a sword, you just need to follow the sequence. [/ Quote]
Heh, what is the sequence there?)) There it is necessary to light it from the bulldozer, but the last torch must be lit when the spear is high (so that the Jacques could pass) and then go inside to take something from the chest (like the key to the gate for the samanoske will be there, I don’t remember exactly) and light the torch next to the chest ... Then the spears stop and you can get out ...