3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mpаk 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Prince of persia 3

Soon there will be a third. Mix the first with the second. During the battle there will be a view both in the second, and so - from the first ...
118 Comments
Sort by:
M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] wait two whole weeks until it comes out on PC !!! ))) This tendency is annoying [/ quote]
Duc, there was a completely translated localization from Akella, so this is just a plus: wink:

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

yes, I somehow fseravno, Russian, English ... it would be better right away quickly) and I meant just the difference between the release of THERE cansol and PC-shnyh versions ... but if the Prince came out first at the same time - sorry muah, I forgot) although , sdaetstsa to me, INTO at first it was on the cansols, and on the PC after a long time

M
Mpаk 29.10.21

Prince of Persia: kindred Blades is still very raw ... It's too early to buy it!

n
nightmare 29.10.21

And it will not come out on Next genes!

K
Kroha back 29.10.21

I wanted to share the first, so to speak, trailer about the game, but something with the addition of sides!

the file weighs 24 mb, tell the admins why?

and I will share new facts about the creation of the PoP Team

a
aladdin 29.10.21

and where did you find him ???
the net is already full of "first" trailers ...

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

Che for the side? :) Will you attach the whole game later so that we can download it directly from the forum? Each user has a maximum download of 1MB.

K
Kroha back 29.10.21

[quote name = "MeilerSrun"] What's up? :) Will you attach the whole game later so that we can download it directly from the forum? Each user has a maximum download of 1MB. [/ Quote]

gee, I didn’t know, I’ll go

and drink a nice video

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

[quote name = "MeilerSrun"] Will you attach the whole game later so that we can download it directly from the forum? [/ quote] :-D smiled))

F
FlyBuster 29.10.21

purely from the point of action-meat grinder, the third Prince will steer, and so ... why wait for him? again muddy plot and monotonous levels? although the trailers are promising ... however, as always.

do you think the third part will repeat the success of the second? those. Will the Action of the Year Become?

A
Alex 77 29.10.21

I wonder who said that the 2nd part of ACTION OF THE YEAR ????????? : upset:

F
FlyBuster 29.10.21

[quote name = "Alex 77"] I wonder who said that the 2nd part of ACTION OF THE YEAR ????????? : upset: [/ quote]
many, in particular the magazine "PC Games" rated the game as the best action game of the past year.

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

The version for boxing has long been on the network valiazza and the release for November 29 is scheduled (off)

a
aladdin 29.10.21

I would have come out faster - just a fucking graph! I am delighted! Toka say the dark prince does not differ from the light one in appearance ... by the

way, here is [url = http: //www.princeofpersiagame.com] official site [/ url] - beautiful as the game itself!)

W
Wishmaster 29.10.21

There are some characters who have eternal problems in their lives. Either they have spoiled karma, or they have such a gift - to collect all the nasty things of modern gaming, or they are so popular that the developers cannot leave them alone. Our hero is just such. Today we have already the third part of his misadventures. This time it's really bad. Manipulations with the sand of time, so successfully done in the previous two parts, of course did not lead to anything good, which, in fact, we have been waiting for so long.
In short: The prince comes with his beloved to Babylon, and there, to put it mildly, a disaster of a strong degree of severity: devastation and murder. The vizier is more alive than all living things, he longs to seize the throne at any cost, and so, casually kills your girlfriend and, with the help of a simple ritual, evolves into something monstrous. During all this action, the prince is covered with a blast wave of the sand of time, whether he is wrong, after which he (the prince) is struck by the most severe form of bird flu, caused by this, already twice wrong sand. But this is not the worst thing! The disease mutates and rewards the already suffering guy with nothing more than a split personality. The other half is aggressive, scary and incredibly cool and bloodthirsty compared to the original. Even rather sand-thirsty, tk. constantly dying and requires constant recharging. It manifests itself in extreme cases, and at its own discretion. The positive part constantly struggles with it by conducting explanatory conversations and quotes from Mayakovsky's poem about the good and the bad in their own translation. I will not tell you further to avoid spoilers.

Let's analyze the graphic component. She remained the same, i.e. just wonderful. Indeed, why screw up the already good graphics? True, in the PC version, improvements should still be present in a larger assortment, because time obliges, and this was not noticed on the PS2, although, undoubtedly, the support for progressive scan, which significantly improves the picture, pleases.

Apparently the gaming community specifically slapped on the brains of the developers for the second part. Not many had the patience to go through it to the end, not because it is difficult, but because it is dark, long and boring. I am very glad that the lesson was not in vain. In the third part, we have huge light locations, a lot of open space, high multi-level buildings (I especially liked this in the first part) and a huge blue sky with a Babel tower on the horizon, not yet destroyed ... well, there were some dungeons, although they are episodic and not as annoying as in Warrior Within.

The gameplay is very dynamic, densely flavored with frequent changes of surroundings ... do not let you get bored. The main new features: diagonal jumps from the walls from special trampolines appeared and now you can hook onto the wall in certain places with a knife. In the image of the dark prince, we have at our disposal a chain that can be used not only as a weapon, but also as a means of moving in space, not without the help of specially prepared hooks and holds.

The combat system remains the same, except for one big and fat BUT!
The glory of MGS and Splinter Cell apparently haunts no one, and even more so our already battered character. The developers have introduced a quick kill mode into the game, and it looks something like this: you sneak up from behind / from above / from the side / from the rope / from around the corner, make a swoop and press the hit button at the right time. If everything is done correctly, then you can bring down up to 3-4 opponents in one run, spending seconds on this, and not engaging in a long fight. The only thing is that the moment of pressing is so short and often not noticeable that such feints do not always come out. By the way, I never succeeded in killing 3 opponents.

Summary: If you take all the good things that were in the second part and add to the first, add more dynamics and make it possible to avoid long protracted battles, and mix the resulting mixture with a good plot, then we get The Two Thrones. If not for the first two parts, it would be a masterpiece, and so a very worthy and high-quality continuation of the series.

9/10

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

Wishmaster
class !!! =)) Thank you!

a
aladdin 29.10.21

nobody played yet?))

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

WANT !!!! And hurry up !!! : D

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] WANT !!!! And hurry up !!! : D [/ quote]

you are not alone in your desires ... probably a million people around the world will say the same thing))

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

I hach ​​on the PC !!!