3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mpаk 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Prince of persia 3

Soon there will be a third. Mix the first with the second. During the battle there will be a view both in the second, and so - from the first ...
118 Comments
Sort by:
C
CTEPBA 29.10.21

[quote name = "Frost-sama"]
As a result, POP3 is one head more playable than POP2 [/ quote]
STE for sure, I didn't think they could pull out igruhu, I would even say that the third is in no way inferior to the first :)

m
moto 29.10.21

In my opinion, the game even became a little worse than part 2, the crap disappeared somewhere, the animation became kind of twitchy and there were brakes.

R
Roman 29.10.21

Another crooked graphics, vague plot, twitchy camera, etc. The second part is much better.

W
Wishmaster 29.10.21

[quote name = "moto"] In my opinion, the game even became a little worse than 2 parts, the crap disappeared somewhere, the animation became kind of twitchy and brakes appeared. [/ quote]
IMHO, the second is boring bloody trash. If you want blood, play bohvoins. The third part is definitely better than the second.

[size = 75] Added on 13 Dec 2005, 11:17 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "roman"] Another curve graphics, vague plot, jerky camera, etc. The second part is many times better. [/ Quote]
Interestingly what? The graphics and the engine were practically not changed, the plot is once again very transparent.

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

yyy
engine and graphics did not touch at all =)) as it was from the second part and remained =))
personally, I had no problems with the brakes, what do you want to do = //

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

It's funny when people, with complete confidence in their own righteousness, write absolute heresy. Let those who are sure that the graphics have become worse find ten differences from the graphics of the second part. for the worse, of course, since I do not exclude that some minor cosmetic changes, invisible to the naked eye, were nevertheless carried out.
And the claims to the plot are unfounded, IMHO. Considering that in the release it was still patched up, and not released in the form that they originally wanted (like the fact that Babylon was attacked by an army of time already infected by the sands, and Kailina was completely thrown off the cliff). And the constant disputes of both princes cause a smile on their faces more than once during the game. In general, my IMHO - the game is an order of magnitude better than the second part, in almost all aspects. But I like the music here less than in Warrior Within.

J
John Davis 29.10.21

See at least a couple of 2 Princes' dialogues =) In the game, I obviously don't understand them (no subtitles, damn it).

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

Normal camera, plot and graphics, which is better than in the 2nd, you will argue, I will prove that this is really so!

I
IronDan 29.10.21

The third prince is really more like the first part and, accordingly, it is much more pleasant to play the second. The second was not so bad, it had interesting moments and plot twists, but it was dragged out a lot.

R
Roman 29.10.21

Yeah, and TT, I did not notice how it went. Graphics, heh, look at the walls and compare the shoulders of the prince in TT and WW.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

and I just installed it - and immediately broke off with the control ... I don't have an analog joypad, I play with the mouse - how can I make a normal vertical invert there? if I put an invert - Duc it and horizontally invertitstsa ... cheza ass? I could not play normally because of this ... can someone tell me what?

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

There are two options for inverting. You need to turn off "Camera free look inverted" and turn on "camera navigation inverted", then everything will be fine.

C
Chelovek 29.10.21

I just installed it - and immediately broke off with the control ... I don’t have an analog joypad, I play with the mouse ...
... what an ass? I could not play normally because of this ... can someone tell me what?

Buy yourself a PlayStation 2 :-)

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

After completing the game, be sure to look in "Extra Features" and see the first video in the list there. A few minutes of laughter is guaranteed. :)

K
Kazumi 29.10.21

how to soak those two leaders after the chariot .... kada I pushed one of them from the chariot into the arena?

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

[quote name = "Br.Des"] There are two inverting options. You need to turn off "Camera free look inverted" and turn on "camera navigation inverted", then everything will be fine. [/ Quote] Yes, I tried both in different combinations: one is responsible for the camera in the game, the other for the first-person view ... for the first person normally inverts (current vertically), and from the third - either without an invert, or both vertically and HORIZONTALLY inverts ...

in general, I scored, played, I liked it very much)) fprintsype, this invert in the prince is not so important, it cannot be compared in importance with fsyak FPS)) the graphics are pretty, although the textures are poor ... damn, I notice this in the games lately ... I haven't noticed before - I just played ... and vapshche, subjectively, for some reason I liked the graphics more in the second prince ... something is missing here, IMHO, in the graphics ... .but, the advantages of the ports - the vapsche does not slow down)) I play 1024x768 4xAA - at least once it falls below 40))))

R
Roman 29.10.21

[quote name = "Kazumi"] how to soak the two leaders after kalesnitsy kada .... I'm one of them still with kalesnitsy pushed into the arena? [/ quote]
It is necessary to hit 3 times that which is with the sword, it will be necessary then dodge hitting the one with the ax, he will stick the ax to the floor and will try to pull it out, at this time you and: uzi:

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

[quote name = "Kazumi"] how to soak those two leaders after the chariot .... kada I pushed one of them from the chariot into the arena? [/ quote]
Sometimes listen to the advice of the dark prince. :) Continuously attack the one with the sword until the monster with the ax jumps at you (the camera slows down at this moment). Immediately bounce sharply to the side, and the monster's ax will get stuck in the ground for a while. At this moment, you can attack him.

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

Yeah, the first video is super =))))))

D
Darth reals 29.10.21

Is it worth buying? personally, both the first and the second almost passed ... a friend says that in The Two Trones there is no blood, no heavy soundtrack (from the group Godsmack) ...