3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mpаk 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Prince of persia 3

Soon there will be a third. Mix the first with the second. During the battle there will be a view both in the second, and so - from the first ...
118 Comments
Sort by:
K
KraZy 29.10.21

on the pc there by the way Starforce 3.6.10.06

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

[quote name = "KraZy"] on the pc there by the way Starforce 3.6.10.06 [/ quote]
Duc ... Akella 8)

K
Koaan89 29.10.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] [quote name = "KraZy"] on the pc there by the way Starforce 3.6.10.06 [/ quote]
Duc ... Akella 8) [/ quote]
And when will PoP3 from Akella be released?

K
KraZy 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tann3r"] [quote name = "Molodnyak"] [quote name = "KraZy"] on the pc there by the way Starforce 3.6.10.06 [/ quote]
Duc ... Akella 8) [/ quote]
And when PoP3 from Akella will be released? [/ Quote] The
approximate release date of the game from Akella is 12/09/2005.

[size = 75] Added on 04 Dec 2005, 0:15: [/ size]

there you can download ad persia
[url = http: //vip.netsurf.ru/browse/? r = 86684] http: //vip.netsurf .ru / browse /? r = 86684 [/ url]

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

[quote name = "KraZy"] there you can download the accept of persia
[url = http: //vip.netsurf.ru/browse/? r = 86684] http://vip.netsurf.ru/browse/?r=86684 [ / url] [/ quote] is this a PC release ???

[offtopic] but no one knows: the newly released King Kong has what version of Starforce? [/ offtopic]

d
doom4ik 29.10.21

[quote] this is already a PC release ??? [/ quote]
Yes, this is a PC version, I have a friend!

V
Vovan_king 29.10.21

I downloaded it ... I'm trying to run it ... it would have turned out

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

I play on PS2, but the scale is bigger, but somehow it’s not so dynamic or something ... and there’s less blood) And the prince has grown and climbs like a youngster, I will try further

[size = 75] Added 04 Dec 2005, 22:53 : [/ size]

And about the graphics, there is PE4, and there is MGS3, and the prince with square arms was not here and there, the detailing is at the level, but there are not enough polygons, this applies to all versions, but for 25fps on PS2 Ubi should be executed at all

W
Wishmaster 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] nobody played yet?)) [/ quote]
I already passed ... cool game. There are some bugs, but they can be solved.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Wishmaster"] [quote name = "aladdin"] nobody has played yet?)) [/ quote]
I've already passed [/ quote]

nifiga myself! Electronic!

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

passed yesterday
all day was sitting =))
definitely better than the 2nd part

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

It's bad that they decided to remove subtitles from the game. By ear, English is worse perceived than when you have subtitles in front of your eyes, for me, at least.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Br.Des"] It's bad that they decided to remove subtitles from the game. [/ quote]

cruel ... so I won't understand anything there ... I'll have to wait for the Russian version ...

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

oh, everything is clear there, very healthy humor =)

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Frost-sama"] oh, everything is clear there, very healthy humor =) [/ quote]

maybe ... but the credits were removed in vain - the English text can be understood at least, but the sound is a dark forest for me)) )

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

Of course, it's fun to listen to the skirmishes between the light and dark princes, but about 2/3 of the content is clear from all the dialogues, I did not hear the rest. :) By the way, does the game have one or two endings? And if there are two, then what influences their receipt? Otherwise, at the level right after the chariot, I saw some guy being beaten, listened to the princes arguing about whether to help him, and how to actually help, I did not understand. Couldn't get to the right place. In principle, you can't get there, or have I missed something?

J
John Davis 29.10.21

No titles ??? I'm going to kill myself against the wall. Freaks developers = ((

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

yes, there is only one ending, they just argue constantly among themselves,

and even when they stand a little, the dark prince gives out funny jokes ^ _____ ^

T
The game 29.10.21

Downloaded here Prince of Persia The Two Thrones PAL (4.04 GB) on PS2
Recorded - horror .....
Everything slows down ... Even the menu ...: cry: Yes, and textures ...
This is by chance not in the release business ? I have a full version ..

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

I had PAL the
only time there was a glitch at one location, very strong brakes, changed, everything became fine
and it does not slow down anywhere