3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mpаk 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Prince of persia 3

Soon there will be a third. Mix the first with the second. During the battle there will be a view both in the second, and so - from the first ...
118 Comments
Sort by:
I
IronDan 29.10.21

[quote name = "Darth Reals"] no blood, no heavy soundtrack (from Godsmack band) ... [/ quote]

No, but if you liked the first part, then the third will roll.

D
Darth reals 29.10.21

[quote name = "IronDan"] [quote name = "Darth Reals"] no blood, no heavy soundtrack (from Godsmack band) ... [/ quote]

No, but if you liked the first part, then the third will roll. [ / quote] I
liked the first part (a breakthrough), but nevertheless I liked the style of the second more ... question: has the gameplay changed a lot?

I
IronDan 29.10.21

The gameplay hasn't changed much. The combat system remained from the BB + stealth keels were added. Well, acrobatics, as always, are at their best.

D
Darth reals 29.10.21

[quote name = "IronDan"] The gameplay hasn't changed much. The combat system remained from the BB + stealth keels were added. Well, acrobatics, as always, are at their best. [/ Quote]
How much would you give her out of 10?

I
IronDan 29.10.21

Eight. Exclusively for the secondary (or rather tertiary) and outdated engine, but the gameplay is still good.

D
Darth reals 29.10.21

[quote name = "IronDan"] Eight. Exclusively for the secondary (or rather tertiary) and outdated engine, but the gameplay is still good. [/ Quote]
In short, it's pointless to buy, you have to take it from a friend ...
How about chariot racing?

I
IronDan 29.10.21

I saw only one race, tk. reached somewhere in the middle of the game. Then the saves on the computer happily dithered, now I will probably replay on ZYche. So races, of course, dilute the gameplay, but there is nothing special about them.

D
Dimasius 29.10.21

the first video is just super carbon monoxide !!!! :)
By the way, they say that the engine is new, I didn't care, after this stupid warrior wisin, I just enjoyed the game, chariot racing is complete garbage, not a bit interesting. Most of all I did not like the fact that the developers promised freedom, they say if you want to run on the roofs, hosh along the streets, and nifiga not a drop of freedom :(

I
IronDan 29.10.21

[quote name = "Dimasius"] most of all did not like the fact that the developers promised freedom, they say you want to run on the roofs, hosh along the streets, and nifiga not a drop of freedom: ([/ quote]

Well, there was some freedom in BB. But that's just she just really bothered me, so this is only a plus for the third prince.

V
Vovan_king 29.10.21

passed the game ... just mega .... a great mixture .. the tales of the 1st part and the gloomy slaughter of the 2nd ... the truth is much easier and too short (((it is interesting to decide on pop4 ...

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

They will decide. Somewhere I heard the phrase of the developers about the fact that the third part is the last, connected with the sands of time, the rest of the parts will be about something else.

I
IronDan 29.10.21

[quote name = "Br.Des"] Decide. Somewhere I heard the phrase of the developers about the fact that the third part is the last, connected with the sands of time, the rest of the parts will be about something else. [/ Quote]

So it was understandable. They could not abandon such a brand, but they did not dare to exploit the sands again either.

~
~ Jolly Roger ~ 29.10.21

Boring and no dynamics 5/10

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

there is dynamics! not boring!! and by the way, in the first part, acrobatics tired me (that's why I scored on the game, although it was beautiful and unusual then), right there - a heck of a lot, with some incomprehensible pleasure I go through acrobatic puzzles, and it's so warm and fun in my heart when FSE poluchaetstsa )))
enrages, INTO the black prince's health canchaezza (((

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

I started playing the subject.
great stuff, damn it.
like.
but the second did not master. moor was. eh.

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

Help people out.
Killed this big, jawless guy.
Then he jumped into the hole, turned into a dark prince, and ran around there.
In general, I went to the stairs, but where then ???
The door is closed there.
If you jump from a ladder, then he dies.
Help, or what!

t
the end 29.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] I started playing the subject.
great stuff, damn it.
like.
but the second did not master. moor was. Opensource projects, eh. [/ quote]
Falling, and I did not master the second.
And Prince3 is a cool thing. : up:

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

People, help:
After the second chase, a fight with two boobies begins on the cart.
Once it happened by accident that one of them stuck in the ground with an ax and I fiddled it ... how to repeat it: help: