3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mpаk 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Prince of persia 3

Soon there will be a third. Mix the first with the second. During the battle there will be a view both in the second, and so - from the first ...
118 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wishmaster 29.10.21

[quote name = "The Game"] Downloaded here Prince of Persia The Two Thrones PAL (4.04 GB) on PS2
Recorded - horror .....
Everything slows down ... Even the menu ...: cry: Yes, and textures ...
Is this a case in the release? I have a full version .. [/ quote]
She wrote it down with you millet sucks.

[size = 75] Added on 07 Dec 2005, 10:04: [/ size]

[quote name = "Br.Des"] It is, of course, fun to listen to the skirmishes of the light and dark princes, but from all the dialogues it is clear somewhere 2/3 content, the rest did not hear. :) [/ quote]
and you make the sound for dialogs louder :)

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

In fact, the game really slows down-25fps plus jerks, but in general you can play, since the textures and menus are buggy, it means the dump is bad, THE PEOPLE DOESN'T DELIVER A SWORD OPENED WITH A CODE AFTER PASSING?

W
Wishmaster 29.10.21

[quote name = "Lucifer"] In fact, the game really slows down-25fps plus jerks, but in general you can play, since the textures and menus are buggy, it means the dump is bad, THE PEOPLE DOESN'T GET A SWORD OPENING WITH THE CODE AFTER THE PASS? [/ quote]
I got it, I have not tested the current.
Children's hammer - squeaker: rotfl:

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

and another fish =)
that's just the phone for some reason does not work (((((((

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

And my friend went through and says that he enters the codes on pause and nothing comes out (

d
doom4ik 29.10.21

Lucifer You have a
quick friend, however, and was the game released for PC on December 5?

R
Roman 29.10.21

How to get through a bastard without a jaw? I pressed him on from all sides, but there’s little use, it’s still off, I don’t know what to do.

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

She nna PS2 on November 29 came out and he passed in one day

I
IronDan 29.10.21

[quote name = "roman"] How to get through a bastard without a jaw? I pressed him on all sides, but there’s little use, it’s still off, I don’t know what to do. [/ Quote]

There the trick is the same as with stealh keels. Those. in a jump when the screen is darkened, you need to press the attack button.

R
Roman 29.10.21

So I press, I manage to make one blow, then he throws you off whatever buttons I press.

I
IronDan 29.10.21

[quote name = "roman"] So I press, I manage to make one hit, then he throws you off on whatever buttons I press. [/ quote]

There, three hits in a row need to be done. Everything worked out for me, but there is a bug: first you need to make a series where the monster squeezes you in your hand, if you do the opposite, then the prince's movement will not be highlighted, respectively, and the blow will not work.

R
Roman 29.10.21

Thanks, passed.

R
ReAvEr 29.10.21

And there are two endings ...
If you collect all the life upgrades, as in PoP2, then in the end there will be a fight between the dark prince and the Vizier.

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

V. LIFE UPGRADES (LIFE5)

As a note, I must tell you that getting all the Life Upgrades does not give
you anything other than extended health, to my knowledge. That means no
alternate ending a la Warrior Within, sorry.
[url = http: //db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/prince_of_persia_ttt.txt] http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube ... ia_ttt.txt [/ url]

R
ReAvEr 29.10.21

Hmm .... yes, maybe I was wrong .... I saw it on some forum ...
Still, I'll try to find all the grades on the first playthrough ...
PS: hmm ..... PoP 3 is inferior to the 2nd in almost all respects. ...

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

on the link that I gave there is a solution =)

> Shl: hmm ..... RoP 3 is inferior to the 2nd in almost all respects ....
this is how it is? = // The
third part is an order of magnitude more playable, in contrast to the tedious second one = //

R
ReAvEr 29.10.21

The plot and the battles were more interesting at that time ...
In RoR 3, few new combos / attacks were added + the cruelty of the 2nd part was removed + again the plot "save the world", the style of the Dark Prince was licked with God of War .... as well as the quick kill system `s.

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

Nope, POP3 is much better, more interesting and more playable
innovations are just wonderful
new combos and inappropriate, the old ones have enough
plot, I especially liked how they connected the first part of the
battle with bosses is much more interesting than in POP2
chariot riding is very successfully done
More action, more open locations, there is no monotonous repetitive

POP3 that is more playable than POP2

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

[quote name = "Frost-sama"] more open locations, no monotonous repetitive ones
[/ quote]
Ie, there will be no more running around 5 times, in the same rooms ??
* Breathed a sigh of relief *

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

here there
will be no this trashy girl aka boss at the very end of the game, because of which the game lay for an uncompleted month = _ =