3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigo 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Def Jam: for For Ny

[url = http: //www.eagames.com/official/defjam/fightforny/us/news.jsp] http://www.eagames.com/official/defjam/fig...rny/us/news.jsp [/ url]
Who expects what from this toy?

Personally, I think the game will take fighting games to the next level. : box:
Note that Electronic Arts took a lot from Fight Night 2004.
The game should be out on all consoles in a couple of days.

I recommend to people with good internet to visit the section Video clips.

What do the rest of you think?
105 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] read, nifiga I did not understand there ... there is no information in Russian ?!
how to take a stick I did not find there [/ quote] In Russian, no, well, bad luck. Deal with it yourself. The stick rises in a triangle.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

I didn’t see eminem and exibit there, but thank you for the stick with the triangle!

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

But there were Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Redman, Method Man, etc.

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Exibit is definitely there. But eminem is definitely not: D

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

When I took the game, for some reason I thought that Eminem would be there, but I gave it up.

S
Segal 29.10.21

There are other rappers besides Eminem. And from the name of the Def Jam label, you could guess that Eminem will not be in the game.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

I found the exit - he is a kickboxer.
tell me which buttons to press in order to kill someone - accidentally killed the first opponent with a stick, it is not clear how it ended up in my hand, i.e. by chance I did it ...
but I want to make deliberate movements, but I don’t know what to press.

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

2 Segal
Yes, I know that he is not included in Def Jam, but it seemed to me, or maybe I just wanted him to be in the game :).

S
Segal 29.10.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] 2 Segal
Yes, I know that he is not included in Def Jam, but it seemed to me, or maybe I just wanted him to be in the game :). [/ quote] Did you want to beat him? :)

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

Well no. I like him: D.

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Take this fact [url = http: //db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/def_jam_fight_for_ny.txt] http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file ... for_ny.txt [/ url] and run it through the translator and you will understand the control. Damn there is nothing complicated there, I don't understand what you don't understand. I only skidded on Trejo for a long time.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

it's a pity there is nowhere to practice - while learning new buttons they kill me

v
valva 29.10.21

I understand that everyone here is playing the PS2 version, but is there anyone who plays Box?
I still do not understand if it is possible to finish off without using the "A" button and the right joystick. I fought here once for half an hour with one pepper (ICE-T is called), but, as a result, he finished me off, although ten times he was dying ... but I could not do it.

B
Bakili neo 29.10.21

I would like 50Cent, Chingy, Usher, Beyonce, Ying Yang Twins ... Sorry.

S
SeYazh 29.10.21

[offtopic] Dre, 50 Cent and Eminem wanted to stir up the game, but you can't hear anything. [/ offtopic]

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

I read your posts =) I ought to buy the game, since it is good =)

a
aladdin 29.10.21

the toy is wonderful! according to the schedule, I like it more than Mortal Kombat Deception.
And Ice-T can only be killed with Blaze - there is no other way.
I've found out that this technique is performed with full "adrenaline" by grabbing the enemy (x) and turning the right joystick - that's just not always working for me.

v
valva 29.10.21

[b] ALADDIN [/ b]
Here I am about the same ..
Capture and blaze does not work in any way :(

a
aladdin 29.10.21

it is necessary to kill the enemy until the joystick icon starts blinking in the strip of your life - as soon as it starts blinking, press R3 - the blaze mode with an animated screensaver turns on.
Then you wet your opponent further and then press x to capture. How you grabbed - you turn the right joystick.

v
valva 29.10.21

That's just it, that the bastards do not allow to grab, and if they grabbed, then they break out and, accordingly, I do not have time to twist the right joystick.
And yet, how can you grab hitting your head against a wall, a game machine, etc.? They grab me so constantly in an unconscious state and let's check my head for strength .. :(