3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigo 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Def Jam: for For Ny

[url = http: //www.eagames.com/official/defjam/fightforny/us/news.jsp] http://www.eagames.com/official/defjam/fig...rny/us/news.jsp [/ url]
Who expects what from this toy?

Personally, I think the game will take fighting games to the next level. : box:
Note that Electronic Arts took a lot from Fight Night 2004.
The game should be out on all consoles in a couple of days.

I recommend to people with good internet to visit the section Video clips.

What do the rest of you think?
105 Comments
Sort by:
g
game83 29.10.21

People tell me pliz the slow-witted gamer took several different versions of this super toy (pirated !!!) but for all you need to choose the language choice, but the main thing is why the second joystick does not turn on you choose a game for two on the first joystick you press start everything is fine and on the second you press start but nothing happens the picture does not change !!!!
Explain why this can be cut out ???
And the same shit with Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

B
Bonker 29.10.21

2nd joystick means not DS2, but a fake.

g
game83 29.10.21

Well, why do other games such as Tekken 5, Soul Calibbur 3. Smackdown vs Raw 2006, Fifa 2006 work with my 2nd joystick, and some don't want to ???????

a
aladdin 29.10.21

this is similar to the situation on the PSP - only in the NFS MW game - the car itself constantly steers to the left for everyone ... in all other games everything is fine with the joystick ...)))

swap them

m
mukor 29.10.21

This is my favorite game on PS2, and on PSP too. Recently I realized that I want to play it much more often than in GTa or Metal Ger: razz:
It’s probably been 10 times already. This is a hurricane! Current against a computer is boring to play, but not one friend (even the one who has PS2 and def jam) cannot compete with me ... eh