3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigo 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Def Jam: for For Ny

[url = http: //www.eagames.com/official/defjam/fightforny/us/news.jsp] http://www.eagames.com/official/defjam/fig...rny/us/news.jsp [/ url]
Who expects what from this toy?

Personally, I think the game will take fighting games to the next level. : box:
Note that Electronic Arts took a lot from Fight Night 2004.
The game should be out on all consoles in a couple of days.

I recommend to people with good internet to visit the section Video clips.

What do the rest of you think?
105 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "valva"] That's just it, that the bastards do not allow to grab, and if they grabbed, then they break out and, accordingly, I do not have time to twist the right joystick.
And yet, how can you grab hitting your head against a wall, a game machine, etc.? They grab me so constantly in an unconscious state and let's check my head for strength ..: ([/ quote] How do you grab it hard and not? It's just that if the enemy has a lot of life and you try to grab him hard, he usually breaks out. So grab Just head about something, it's X on PS2, you just need to first push the enemy against what you want to beat him up with.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

In general, here are the tricks I dug:
soft grip: x + triangle or square + left stick spin
hard grip: L1 + x + triangle or square + left stick spin the
strike: triangle or square + left stick spin
hard strike: L1 + triangle or square + left stick to spin
hitting speakers (walls): x + o + left stick to spin

a
aladdin 29.10.21

and you can also beat the girls from your rivals! :-)
cool ... there
are a lot of screensavers.
in general, I figured out how to play

a
aladdin 29.10.21

Hooray! I went through the whole story! The game is awesome, I love it!
And here is a picture of how I got everyone :-)
[img] http://www.lelyak.ru/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/defjem.jpg [/ img]

S
Samanouske 29.10.21

Fucking game !!! And Eminem is empty .. I've been thinking, maybe Twiztid and ICP will be pushed in some way (they are in Backyard Wrestling), but it didn't work out .. But for Henry Rollins, respect. And finally, Snoop Dogg in a pretentious pimp suit is something. Although this is very different from the first part of the game.

S
Samanouske 29.10.21

And I'm really delighted with him ... Everything is on top .. EA once again raises the bar for quality in games !!!

a
aladdin 29.10.21

It's a pity the plot ends quickly - then it's no longer interesting to play - there is no point.
And so I think the game is the best among fighting games - mortal battalion deception was not even close.
Oh, how I want to see the sequel ...

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] And so I think the game is the best among fighting games - mortal battalion deception was not even close. [/ quote]
But MKD is far from the best fighting game;)

a
aladdin 29.10.21

I don't even know what to compare with something else - WWC is the most natural wrestling in the ring. but street fights are much more interesting.

R
Russian Spy 29.10.21

In fact, Def Jam is a real wrestling, street fights are just a cover :)

S
Samanouske 29.10.21

Well, Vendetta is exactly 100% wrestling .. but Fight for NY is already a mix-fight more ... And the rules there from wrestling are very different ... and in many ways ... but this does not make the game worse.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

wrestling is not interesting, especially when the playing field is constantly surrounded by the same ropes - and here you have a subway and a dump of cars, and offices, and fires - a beauty that enhances the excitement.

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

Question.
I knew one fighting style - streetfighter.
I learned the second - kickboxing.

All movements have now changed. And the powerful blow of the haymaker streetfighter (L1 + triangle) was done differently (although it seems to still knock out).

In short, I liked the old style moves more. Can I somehow switch back to default "streetfighter"?

[size = 75] Added on 06 Mar 2005, 14:00: [/ size] The

question has been removed. I also learned Martial arts and everything returned to its place.

W
Wildduck 29.10.21

Today there was a sale in the bestbay ... I bought myself this game for 20 bucks, right now I came home, I will try))

n
nTrophy 29.10.21

[offtopic] Just a sale today? What is the reason? [/ Offtopic]

a
aladdin 29.10.21

and than disks on 100r worse ????

U
UndeadKing 29.10.21

Objects are selected with a cross, the current must be practically stepped on the object, otherwise the capture will work.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

everyone knows it like))

M
Mpаk 29.10.21

Awesome game! The best fighting game of all time! Passed through the whole second part.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Super"] and what about the passage ... but what is there to go through then? :-D [/ quote] the

plot of course ... after passing it in the game there is nothing to do at all ... it's even a pity that such a short plot of the game, the current stuck in and here on you - credits ...