3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigo 29.10.21 09:48 pm

Def Jam: for For Ny

[url = http: //www.eagames.com/official/defjam/fightforny/us/news.jsp] http://www.eagames.com/official/defjam/fig...rny/us/news.jsp [/ url]
Who expects what from this toy?

Personally, I think the game will take fighting games to the next level. : box:
Note that Electronic Arts took a lot from Fight Night 2004.
The game should be out on all consoles in a couple of days.

I recommend to people with good internet to visit the section Video clips.

What do the rest of you think?
105 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] plot of course ... [/ quote]
Yes, I understand, I meant that it is so short and light that there is nothing to go through! :)
[quote name = "aladdin"] after completing it in the game there is nothing to do at all ... [/ quote]
How nothing, but two of us to spoil !?
I'm often going to chums and din, cool, fighting without rules is cool:! Twisted:
[quote name = "aladdin"] even a pity that such a short story of the game [/ quote]
What is true is true! : roll:

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Super"] I used to going to chums and din, cool, fighting without rules is cool! [/ quote]

That's really what she'll do so ...
but the sidekick to me rarely come to visit to play (all would be puffing), and it's not interesting to play with those whom you throw out the window with slippers forward in 1 minute ... but there are no worthy rivals ...

S
Super 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] but my sidekick rarely comes to visit me to play (everything would be puffed up) [/ quote]
Yeah ... alcohol will ruin this world!
[quote name = "aladdin"] and it’s not interesting to play with those whom you throw out the window with slippers forward in 1 minute ... [/ quote]
I understand you!
But thank God, a couple of my friends know how to play and during the feit you have to sweat a little! :)
[quote name = "aladdin"] but there are no worthy rivals ... [/ quote]
There is Me, but it's a pity you and I can't! : roll:

PS When did you create the chela, what styles did you put and in what order?
Personally, I first put on Kitboxing, then Wrestling, and then Streetfighting, it turned out to be a real monster! : twisted:

D
DOOM III 29.10.21

And I haven't played it yet, but from the reviews I see it's worth it!

S
Super 29.10.21

[quote name = "DOOM III" ] But I'm still in it and did not play, but by the reviews I see that is worth! [/ quote]
kneshno worth it protso Super Soul Plane igruha, I do not understand how you are in it is not played! :)

D
DOOM III 29.10.21

2Super
The thing is that I just got myself a PS2 just a week ago !!!

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Super"] PS When did you create the chela, what styles did you set and in what order?
Personally, I first put on Kitboxing, then Wrestling, and then Streetfighting, it turned out to be a real monster! : twisted: [/ quote]

I put on streetfighting and kickboxing - then I pumped the speed to the maximum, and on the remaining glasses my hands and feet - due to the high speed I managed to soak everyone ... it's a

pity that you can't fight with you on the network - I would not mind a good opponent ...

S
Super 29.10.21

[quote name = "DOOM III" ] 2Super
The thing is that I only took a week ago Me PS2 !!! [/ quote]
Yes, everything is clear, but it is necessary pogamat! :)
[quote name = "aladdin"] I put streetfighting and kickboxing [/ quote]
One of my friends has the same thing, it turned out cool, but the processing after the capture through L1 is just meat! : twisted:
[quote name = "aladdin"] then pumped the speed to the maximum [/ quote]
That's right, I also pumped the speed to the maximum at the beginning, and only then everything else! :)
[quote name = "aladdin"] and on the remaining glasses hands and feet - due to the high speed it was possible to soak everyone ... [/ quote]
And I pumped everything up, the stripes were pumped to the maximum and everywhere the balls were pumped up to the maximum, every 5 pieces, I got people like the Aspect in the game, well, you probably know, so blue all, read some kind, but still a goof! : gigi:
[quote name = "aladdin"] it's a pity that you can't fight with you on the network - I would not be against a good rival ... [/ quote]
That's for sure, I hope the 3rd Def Jam will be on PS3 and it will be possible to play there on the grid, then we will turn off! :)

a
aladdin 29.10.21

everything can be ... if the Def-Jam series does not die out before ps3 appears

D
DOOM III 29.10.21

Def-Jam will not die out !!! It will continue as in due time
Mortal Kombat

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "DOOM III"] Def-Jam will not die out !!! It will continue as in due time
Mortal Kombat [/ quote]

Mortal Kombat - baby talk - bought, and lies unplayed ...

D
Digger 29.10.21

Comrades, I have a question! And in this one-on-one game in the ring (like teken)? or you go there and bring down one by one, or you can all together ???

D
DOOM III 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "DOOM III"] Def-Jam will not die out !!! It will continue as in due time
Mortal Kombat [/ quote]

Mortal Kombat - baby talk - bought it, and lies unplayed ... [/ quote]
Def-Jam and Mortal Kombat - baby talk for you, and then what is normal for you ?!

S
Super 29.10.21

[quote name = "Digger"] Comrades, I have a question! And in this one-on-one game in the ring (like teken)? or You walk out there and valish one after the other, but you can all together ??? [/ quote]
There's what you want, you can one-on-one with a friend, can be one on one with the computer, can be one to two possible one against three, you can together in a team against two others in a team, you can three of us each for himself, you can four of us each for himself, the coolest thing is if you have a special thing that allows you to stick 4 gamepads and you can play with four friends each for himself, there will be just meat and the coolest thing is if everyone creates his own chela, goes through the whole game, it will take 5-6 hours there and everyone will put different styles in a different order, as he likes, differently cool, then the meat will work out, I strongly advise you to play if you are not already gamal,

[size = 75] Added on Jul 28, 2005, 15:11: [/ size]

[quote name = "DOOM III"] Def-Jam and Mortal Kombat - baby talk for you, but then what is normal for you?! [/ quote ]
He actually said that Mortal Kombat was childish, but he didn't say anything about Def Jam!

t
the end 29.10.21

[quote name = "DOOM III"] [quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "DOOM III"] Def Jam will not die out !!! It will continue as in due time
Mortal Kombat [/ quote]

Mortal Kombat - baby talk - bought, and lies unplayed ... [/ quote] [/ quote]

Narmal Mortal Kombat, he is not childish.
And Def-Jam is a super game that rules very much.

D
DOOM III 29.10.21

Dude, I agree with you 100!

D
Digger 29.10.21

Super
Yeah, got it. I will order!
And some part, I looked, there are two of them.

M
Mpаk 29.10.21

I told you! The most realistic fighting game ever!

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Digger"] Super
And what part, I looked, there are two of them. [/ Quote]

how are these two ???? part called Def Jam: for For NY

B
Bonker 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "Digger"] Super
And what part, I looked, there are two of them. [/ Quote]

how are these two ???? part is called Def Jam: for For NY [/ quote] So two. The first game is called Def Jam Vendetta.