3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NarayanCat 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

subject ... I read about the game on consoles ... I really liked what I read ... and then suddenly I saw an advertisement in a game magazine ... like, already a DVD-ROM seller ... no one saw it on sale? )
121 Comments
Sort by:
B
BLP 29.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] are you talking about PC or
PS2 ? [/ quote] PS2 of course, although I have already seen it on 3 PC disks in St. Petersburg, but IMHO I don't think that a game of this kind will be playable on PC (not Maksimka It's still a sore :)), although if there is a license for a PC I will definitely buy it in a collection.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

like this ... in St. Petersburg there is already a seller ... we still don't even have hints ...

R
Richy 29.10.21

2 NarayanCat: Has been on

sale since last week.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

from the past - in Chelyabinsk? or in Fiji? )))

v
valva 29.10.21

Does anyone have a problem with the game?
For example, it hangs for me very often, especially during videos (so that Windows must be overloaded).
I have a version on four discs from the New Disc.
Comp, it seems, with a decent configuration, even with VM: Bloodlines and Doom, there were no pirate problems.

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

So how's the game on PC?

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

People, tell me, is it worth taking or not: confused :? Otherwise I don't want to be punctured, 4 disks all the same 8).

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

would check it out ... if not for starforce ...

a
aladdin 29.10.21

I'll buy it for ps2 in a week - I'll tell you

R
Roman 29.10.21

This is just nonsense. It has not yet been officially released on PC in the world, and we already have a license from Soft-Club for sale.

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

Not from SoftKlab, but from the New disc. And the release was kind of like at the same time with the whole world.

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

They say that they ported it pretty much from consoles :(

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

How are the pirates doing there? Haven't made friends with the game yet?

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

[quote name = "HELLHAMMER"] How are the pirates doing there? Have not made friends with the game yet? [/ Quote]
Thank God - NO.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

how is it "thank God"? everybody wants to play !!! and me including)))

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Who's licensed:
Tell me alcohol / Starfak takes the game?
And then tomorrow they can bring it, you need to rip like that :)

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] how is it "thank god"? everybody wants to play !!! and me including))) [/ quote]
Whatever the pirate's hand touches is sure to deteriorate: evil :.
Another thing is the pyrites, who rewrite Eng. versions for discs: mrgreen:.

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

[quote] That touches the hand of a pirate, always spoiled. [/ quote]

Yeah, but this whole spoiled goods I take [b] for free [/ b], because an acquaintance in this field works :)

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

[quote name = "HELLHAMMER"] [quote] That touches the hand of a pirate, always spoiled. [/ quote]

Yeah, but this whole spoiled goods I take [b] for free [/ b], because an acquaintance in this area works :) [/ quote]
Nothing personal: gigi:.

R
Roman 29.10.21

Yes, I was mistaken, from New Disk, the main thing is that you can't even download it. There was no release on nforce.