3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NarayanCat 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

subject ... I read about the game on consoles ... I really liked what I read ... and then suddenly I saw an advertisement in a game magazine ... like, already a DVD-ROM seller ... no one saw it on sale? )
121 Comments
Sort by:
a
aladdin 29.10.21

nobody plays chtol ?!

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

yeah ... starforce interferes))

D
Digger 29.10.21

Played ... Vesch game! Cheerful :) Run around her, run FAST ... And throw the fragments from the columns too quickly and often :) If you get used to it, you almost won't lose your life ...
Bypass Starforce VERY easily you download the alcoholic emulsion, turn off the CD and play, you download the code too , you enter. I went through it just hardened :) If you do not want to turn off the CD, then download the starfak ...
[url = http: //zoneofgames.narod.ru/nocd.htm] http://zoneofgames.narod.ru/ nocd.htm [/ url]
That's all ... Codes:
4UZ2P-2SFQZ-NNMZZ-ZKVCW-Z5BLF (I think I smelled with this)
5YUMR-MVU7Q-KW3WN-7G2UY-5FF7W

a
aladdin 29.10.21

yes, I have already gone almost all the way - I got stuck on the general - I do not have enough life to finish him off, I can soak the warrior by half the current ...

D
Digger 29.10.21

Also bullshit: mrgreen:

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Digger"] Also bullshit: mrgreen: [/ quote]

Well, don't tell me ...

D
Digger 29.10.21

I somehow spent more time on Kesler (red-haired woman) ...: ass:

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

I spent two days in the carriages until I went behind the towers :) I
beat the rest easily, then with a headache :)

a
aladdin 29.10.21

I was also hiding behind the towers - it was cool invented ...
but with the general, except in the okepe, there is nowhere to hide - and then he even gets there, even if he runs without stopping ...

D
Digger 29.10.21

Hmmm ... Well, damn it. And I never hid anywhere. He ran (where the cars are) right around him and threw boxes, and with the general at the top he ran the current once fell down to get the first-aid kits and did not use that, since it was left to finish off. : uzi:

a
aladdin 29.10.21

well done ... nothing to say ...

K
KidNet 29.10.21

And here I am stuck in the "maze of illusions". After the battle with the Negro, you fly to some base, there you talk to the Kitoyanka, you open the door with the help of the scientist's mind capture, where you have to press two buttons within 5 seconds. Then you bring down the soldiers and take from one of them the key card to the elevator. You go down to the floor below, there is one healthy wooden door (closed) and on the right at the end along the corridor there is another one (the same is closed). You break out the entrance to the ventilation, through it you get into this very labyrinth. There, in principle, it is clear from the map that you need to go to the large hall, but you can only get there by two paths, one of them closes a locked door, a wall appears instead of the other and I don’t know where to go next: / I entered all the doors. In the ventilation itself, through the grate, you can see a couple of soldiers and a scientist in another room, moving into the scientist, but there is nothing to press there.

D
Digger 29.10.21

If I understood the place correctly ... then I got a little stuck there too. Is this where everything shimmers and doubles, etc.? There you have to stand up and run away from the ghost of a Negro so that the explosion does not kill and seem to climb into everything in the rooms. Then the cat behind the ghost. running along the ceiling and walls, poking into the wall and the illusory door will open: clever:.

K
KidNet 29.10.21

[quote name = "Digger"] Then a cat behind the ghost. running along the ceiling and walls, poking into the wall and the illusory door will open: clever :. [/ quote]
Yes, I remember my ghost, but I didn't go after him. I'll try it today, thanks for the tip: beer:

@
@lex ... 29.10.21

but I don’t even know .. glnul videos .. why and how .. physics in mine is not particularly worked out ... the graphics do not shine .. but in general, the usual meat-based Arcade Shooter is full of it! : uzi:: maniac:: uzi: maybe I'm wrong and it's worth taking a closer look ??? advise? : gigi:: help::

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "@ lex ..."] advise? : gigi:: help:: [/ quote]

videos are all wrong! gotta play! the game is superb ... I went through almost all, one level remained.
I'm happy with the game as never before - it's a pity that it ended quickly

D
Digger 29.10.21

Hmmm ... videos, why watch videos? Etozh, so, the plot if the current ...: | And the graphics are not the main thing in the game, the main thing is playability. Atam she IS! : evil: You move into the little man and everyone in the cabbage: fight:: uzi: Then you jump with a banzai screaming on a barrel of gasoline while pouring it from the emka: stupid:. Then you get into the sniper on the roof and jump with a run on the head of a passing sentry, and then you crawl with him with broken legs to yourself, back essno and draw out the vital energy from him until the skull bursts: encore:. Or jump from a cliff. And you should have seen how the boys took turns jumping into the acid and how they then hissed cool: love:
Well, you can still do quite innocent pranks, set fire there: mrgreen: Well, in general, a good game, romantic. : clever:

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

So my grabbing little hands got to this hardcore Action :) It just
becomes easier when you lift your brows into the air and count all the walls with them: twisted:

PS >>> A game for maniacs with a violent imagination 8)

D
Digger 29.10.21

It definitely helps to relax. Especially when the day turned out to be bad ...: agree:

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

[quote name = "Digger"] Hmmm ... videos, why watch videos? Etozh, so, the plot if the current ...: | And the graphics are not the main thing in the game, the main thing is playability. Atam she IS! : evil: You get into the little man and everyone in the cabbage: fight:: uzi: Then you jump with a banzai screaming on a barrel of gasoline while pouring it from the emka: stupid:. Then you get into the sniper on the roof and jump with a run on the head of a passing sentry, and then you crawl with him with broken legs to yourself, back essno and draw out the vital energy from him until the skull bursts: encore:. Or jump from a cliff. And you should have seen how the boys took turns jumping into the acid and how they then hissed cool: love:
Well, you can still do completely innocent pranks, set fire there: mrgreen: Well, in general, a good game, romantic. : clever: [/ quote] I read straight and I am happy for the person ... so much wild imagination! I even envy me a little)))