3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NarayanCat 29.10.21 10:46 pm

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

subject ... I read about the game on consoles ... I really liked what I read ... and then suddenly I saw an advertisement in a game magazine ... like, already a DVD-ROM seller ... no one saw it on sale? )
121 Comments
Sort by:
B
Br.Des 29.10.21

Yeah, the game is cool. Depressing only the lack of subtitles. In the English version, it would be much easier with them. And then some of the plot lines slip past. :(

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Is it? Everything seemed to be clear :)

M
Molodnyak 29.10.21

To the best of the meager plot that is present in the game, you can spit on the subtitles: wink:

a
aladdin 29.10.21

for an action game there is a normal plot - why wind up when the goal is to soak everyone?

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

Has anyone played the game? Please help with passing the level after the battle with Marlena. Met a second time with Sarah, she said to find some secret passage. Opposite the meeting place with her there is a closed door, and on its sides there are two pedestals (when viewing the aura, one can see that one of them is red, and the second is blue), on which tetrahedrons should be placed. I brought one tetrahedron from below, but where can I get the second? : confused:

a
aladdin 29.10.21

the second one will be hidden in the street - on the balcony ... in the center of the balcony, break the floor and get all sorts of vechendals out of the tula

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

aladdin, thanks a lot.
I went through this game after all. What can I say here? I want to continue :) I liked the gameplay very much, I haven't had such fun for a long time. One thing is bad - the general turned out to be some kind of weakling, I soaked him the first time. After all, the coolest boss in the whole game is Marlena. If at least someone says that he defeated her with ease, then he is just blatantly lying. With her, the last nerve cells can be killed.

D
Digger 29.10.21

Ehhhh ... I'll boast :) Really the most difficult boss. I defeated it in about 40 minutes. My hands then trembled from the tension and grunt of the joystick :)

N
Na1l 29.10.21

The toy, of course, is specific, but the saves system enrages, and the plot is rather weak.

a
aladdin 29.10.21

and the general got me ... spat on him - anyway, the last mission ...

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

I mean, got the general like a boss, or the last mission itself got it?

a
aladdin 29.10.21

got it like a boss, but because this is the last mission and there is no point in fucking ...

K
Koridor 29.10.21

The people I have a question. To those who played or just know. I'm going to buy the game. Does the game require shader support? And then I have a hemorrhagic vidyuha MX, and I'm afraid it won't work. If anyone knows, please answer. I would be grateful: mrgreen:

D
Digger 29.10.21

Koridor Won't go without them ...

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

People, and who killed the second boss ???
This healthy nigga.

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

It is pointless to run and throw;) There are two observation towers, you can hide behind them and at the same time throw boxes at a Negro. The supports at the towers are strong, nothing will break them :)

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

Marlene passed from 1 time, the general from the 5th time, it's not true you can run and throw, I did it on PS2, it's convenient, you just run, grab the object and press the analogue to the left or to the right, they seem to be guided by themselves (objects). superrrrrr and at the end even a hint of the second part, guys who have not played Second sight, I advise, the style is the same, but the plot will be more powerful!

D
Distorter 29.10.21

People and what to do if control glitches? (pirate, of course)

a
aladdin 29.10.21

[quote name = "Distorter"] People and what to do if control glitches? (pirate, of course) [/ quote]

Th for glitches? what do you play?

D
Distorter 29.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"]

What are the glitches? what are you playing on? [/ quote]
On a computer, imagine))
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ 512 Ram Asus GeForce 6600 256 MB everything with the latest firewood (well, or almost everything). Sticking glitches. There are many glitches here, as I see. For example, you press the button "run forward", after 1 second you release it, and the Persian keeps running and running and running and .... Sometimes everything is fine. But this glitch appears very often, especially if at least 1 enemy appears and starts shooting. Like this. There are a lot of such complaints in the internet, even on licenses. But at least no one has suggested a solution. Patches, they say this glitch does not fix, so I don't download them (besides, I'm on the dile-up)