3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nomak 29.10.21 11:24 pm

Enter the matrix

Rumors that the promising cross-platform action game Enter The Matrix will be released exclusively on DVD have not been confirmed. As reported today by the website PC.IGN with a reference to a representative of Infogrames, the PC version of the cyberpunk blockbuster from Shiny Entertainment studio and the creators of the original film trilogy, the Wachowski brothers, will be released on six CDs packed in a double DVD case. Such a supply will be slightly more expensive than the two-disc DVD options for the GameCube, Xbox and Playstation 2 platforms, but everyone who has seen Enter The Matrix with their own eyes claims that the game will be worth every cent, and even more. We will be able to verify this on May 15, when Enter The Matrix will be released simultaneously with the world premiere of The Matrix Reloaded.

Taken from DTF.RU

89 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halfelf 29.10.21

Fine. Although the pirates would have broken the game and released it on CD anyway. :)

N
Nomak 29.10.21

Fine. Although the pirates would have broken the game and released it on CD anyway. :)

For me, duck is better than DVD: fight:

P
Psi-factor 29.10.21

and what about the game ??? : shock: I don't know!

N
Nomak 29.10.21

and what for the game ??? : shock: I don't know!

May 15 find out: lol:

b
bratPetr 29.10.21

More and more scuffle, dragonfly, and rukomashstvo ... in general, there is no cyberpunk, except in the screensavers ... there will be mercenaries, minimalist entourage, but there is a layer.

T
Terry reaves 29.10.21

I don't understand where the Matrix is ​​when the theme is Survivor Horror.

G
Guest 29.10.21

I don't understand where the Matrix is ​​when the theme is Survivor Horror.

You confused something: crazy:

T
TERR @ N 29.10.21

And the screens are not bad.

Only there are some 2 niggas :-D:-D:-D

How does it look like Matrix: mrgreen:

0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21

I myself have not played this game, but I wonder what other gamers will say about it!

G
Guest 29.10.21

And who will release her thread from ours?

0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21

It seems they released another fake with a big name.

Played something similar recently! It seems it was XMEN2 wolverings revenge .. sorry of course.

By the way, I bought vice city! this is flying away ...

J
Jonik 29.10.21

Already two days ago my friend bought it. Says that complete bullshit: ((

Spectacular and cool only the first 20-30 minutes, and the graphics say sucks. Sheer disappointment.

Plus, you can feel the console port every step of the way.

today, tomorrow I'll take it myself, check it out.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Plus, you can feel the console port every step of the way.

Same feeling when playing James Bond (the last one to come out).

R
Roman 29.10.21

I said for a long time that the game would be shit. And I do not intend to pay money for 4 discs of complete sludge. Better to watch a movie.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Yes, the screens are not bad !! but the game itself sucks !!!!

There are a lot of errors! graphics in general horror!

0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21

and I went and gave it back to the store. said that like an error during the installation!: D :) 8): twisted:

(but I did rewrite it on discs!)

S
Salo 29.10.21

I bought myself this “Enter the Matrix” today. On Savka. 4 SD. From Platinum. Inserted disc - installation - lasts about half an hour. Installed. The disc says that without the presence of this in the drive (it is not known which number) the game will not start. I took out the last disk, rebooted the computer. Launching without a disk - oh Saint Patrick, she's coming!

Hmm ..., something is not visible in the main menu of the mouse cursor (to be honest, it is not in more than one menu of this game). Come on with the mouse, we turn on a new game.

The first thing that comes to mind is shit. I saw the game in action while still on the market, and I even felt sorry for the money spent. But I felt even more sorry for the Wachowski brothers, whose creation was so abused by Shiny. But, by the way, so that you don't think that the game sucks, you should know - this is the primary opinion, and it will soon dissipate.

The first thing that struck the fall was the car in the video. You will not believe: - her wheels are absolutely SQUARE. Of course, I don't know, maybe everyone drives in the Matrix like that, but the fact remains that one wheel is one polygon.

At first it seems that her Bullet Time Max Paine sibling is superior in every way. But this is not the case. Compared to mr. Payne, Niobe and Gost are far more capable than others. I'm talking about techniques. Enough to shoot, - go and leave everyone in hand-to-hand combat. Fortunately Focus (here it is called bullet time) is restored automatically. Lives, by the way, are also restored by themselves, so death becomes a problem.

They say Max Paine licked bullet time off the Matrix. But here the opposite is true. The only difference is that Niobe jumps further. And in general, all this is more like Force Speed ​​from Jedi Knight 2 than bullet time.

I don't know the plot, I just started playing.

Okay, if you need anything, please.

l
lastman 29.10.21

This is the first time I've seen such a friendly vote, gee-gee.

I hope at least the film will meet our expectations.

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

Oh-pa, it seems to be late :) And I wanted to ask the current what and how ...

Didn't buy well: twisted:

Fenx people! : beer:

A
Axel foley 29.10.21

No, Enter The Matrix, not just crap, but crap of the century! Okay, at least you guys get it: scare: