3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nomak 29.10.21 11:24 pm

Enter the matrix

Rumors that the promising cross-platform action game Enter The Matrix will be released exclusively on DVD have not been confirmed. As reported today by the website PC.IGN with a reference to a representative of Infogrames, the PC version of the cyberpunk blockbuster from Shiny Entertainment studio and the creators of the original film trilogy, the Wachowski brothers, will be released on six CDs packed in a double DVD case. Such a supply will be slightly more expensive than the two-disc DVD options for the GameCube, Xbox and Playstation 2 platforms, but everyone who has seen Enter The Matrix with their own eyes claims that the game will be worth every cent, and even more. We will be able to verify this on May 15, when Enter The Matrix will be released simultaneously with the world premiere of The Matrix Reloaded.

Taken from DTF.RU

89 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cain 29.10.21

If Sacrifice and Messiah are trashy games for you, then I'm not sorry for you. : sad: Do you like different Postal 2 and Devastation wrong?

no, I like Gabriel Knight and Outcast, but you don't play that;)

S
Salo 29.10.21

I have a version from Platinum, the translation is normal - all the menus are in Russian, during the videos they speak in the original, but you can post Russian subtitles. The game is short :(, I passed it playing Niobe in a little over 4 hours of playing time.

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

Well, in vain you are here! I liked both Omicron and Silent Hill, and for some reason I’m calm playing the "underplay" Postal 2 and the Messiah was a pleasant evening! ... well, Sacrifice is definitely shit: twisted:: twisted:: twisted:

0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21

The people who have the original, I really ask kinte to soap [email protected] please branch the registry, otherwise I can not install the patch 1.52, writes that he does not see the previous version

and me plizz! only on [email protected]

thank you in advance! : wink:

T
TERR @ N 29.10.21

Well, in vain you are here! I liked both Omicron and Silent Hill, and for some reason I’m calm playing the "underplay" Postal 2 and the Messiah was a pleasant evening! ... well, Sacrifice is definitely shit: twisted:: twisted:: twisted:

So you still play Postal 2 ???

: mrgreen:: mrgreen:

C
Cain 29.10.21

Hey ... how about Omicron? A worthwhile little thing, they say, can order ... music from D. Bowie :)

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

So you still play Postal 2 ???

: mrgreen:: mrgreen:

And you thought, my friend, I’ll listen to angry voices here and I won’t play? Know! I bought it earlier, waited too long, kaneshna expectations ochchchchchen did not come true, but still ... I'm already on "Friday" and I want to go to the end ...: twisted: Although this is "throw all the evil into the game and relax" not for me ... but, damn it ... there is some kind of recklessness in this game, and the dubbing, though without a mat, but ... well, cool :))) "I was sitting, enjoying the second amendment, but you bastards , still managed to get me out !!! " : twisted:: twisted:

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

Hey ... how about Omicron? A worthwhile little thing, they say, can order ... music from D. Bowie :)

I didn't play it for very long, and I'm not an ardent fan of David Bowie, but .... I stood there for half an hour in the club and listened to his whole concert (you can go to his concert there) .... It's like a little life lived in a small town, in which you have not yet been ... buy, it's worth it ... I definitely did not regret it, although the graphic is no longer "new" ....: twisted:

T
TERR @ N 29.10.21

I don’t know, I didn’t like the music :(

C
Cain 29.10.21

I didn't play it for very long, and I'm not an ardent fan of David Bowie, but .... I stood there for half an hour in the club and listened to his whole concert (you can go to his concert there) .... It's like a little life lived in a small town, in which you have not yet been ... buy, it's worth it ... I definitely did not regret it, although the graphic is no longer "new" ....: twisted:

We'll have to buy Omicron for lack of Shenmue :)

S
Salo 29.10.21

and I went and gave it back to the store. said that like an error during the installation!: D :) 8): twisted:

(but I did rewrite it on discs!)

What are you, what version did you take, I have it without a disk.

S
Saint 29.10.21

Take Omicron to your love !!!!!! The matrix, in comparison with him in battles, hangs on the full program !!! When I rocked there, I gave such heat to everyone that hoo !!! :)))) And the mixture of RPG Adventure Quest Fps is very brightly made here. And the city there is also pretty well done. True, the graphics are a bit old. But the plot is solid ... at least it seemed to me so! :)) And the mission is not great, but nothing! :) With humor! :)) I can’t say anything about Sakrafice, I didn’t play.

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

We'll have to buy Omicron for lack of Shenmue :)

And they say Sheshmue ... that little thing ... notable ...

C
Cain 29.10.21

Take Omicron to your love !!!!!! The matrix, in comparison with him in battles, hangs on the full program !!! When I rocked there, I gave such a heat to everyone that wow !!! :)))) And the mixture of RPgAdventuraQestFps is very brightly made here. And the city there is also pretty well done. True, the graphics are a bit old. But the plot is solid ... at least it seemed to me so! :)) And the mission is not great, but nothing! :) With humor! :)) I can’t say anything about Sakrafice, I didn’t play.

+ good fighting game :)

Shenmu will seem to be on the X-box, maybe they will port it on the sly :) or wait for the Dreamcast emulator

0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21

and I went and gave it back to the store. said that like an error during the installation!: D :) 8): twisted:

(but I did rewrite it on discs!)

What are you, what version did you take, I have it without a disk.

I also have no disk, because I rewrote it just in case. Suddenly patches will be released, etc ...

@
@lex ... 29.10.21

People wish me luck today I'm going to play some more ... Although, to be honest, it's always good code for free! : upto:

But still wish ...

: lovebeer:: fight : uzi: :: shocked:: scare:

Shl I hope the reaction will be different

b
butcher 29.10.21

I bought a Matrix on two disks, a real toy, and just two games on 4CD! (Sort of) :)

G
Guest 29.10.21

Bought this Matrix on two disks, a real toy

You are the first who said this: |

b
butcher 29.10.21

Didn't you get it right? :)

F
Frost-sama 29.10.21

NO! : D