3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nomak 29.10.21 11:24 pm

Enter the matrix

Rumors that the promising cross-platform action game Enter The Matrix will be released exclusively on DVD have not been confirmed. As reported today by the website PC.IGN with a reference to a representative of Infogrames, the PC version of the cyberpunk blockbuster from Shiny Entertainment studio and the creators of the original film trilogy, the Wachowski brothers, will be released on six CDs packed in a double DVD case. Such a supply will be slightly more expensive than the two-disc DVD options for the GameCube, Xbox and Playstation 2 platforms, but everyone who has seen Enter The Matrix with their own eyes claims that the game will be worth every cent, and even more. We will be able to verify this on May 15, when Enter The Matrix will be released simultaneously with the world premiere of The Matrix Reloaded.

Taken from DTF.RU

89 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valerik 29.10.21

Cool! Thanks, dude, helped out. All OK!!!

V
Valerik 29.10.21

And one of my roots has trouble. It will install the game, launch it, and they will write something like Fullscreen mode not found to it. What is it and how to get rid of it?

V
Valerik 29.10.21

I have a version from Platinum, the translation is normal - all the menus are in Russian, during the videos they speak in the original, but you can post Russian subtitles. The game is short :(, I passed it playing Niobe in a little over 4 hours of playing time.

Typical pirated translation. Phraseological turns are completely left-handed. But, of course, the fact that there is a translation in the videos is encouraging, although I suffered a lot before realizing that subtitles = subtitles.

M
Metadron 29.10.21

Stoto tormoznutaya igra kakya to.dereshsya on tebya tak priblijaetchto krome sopernika ne kogo ne vidish.

V
Valerik 29.10.21

Stoto tormoznutaya igra kakya to.dereshsya on tebya tak priblijaetchto krome sopernika ne kogo ne vidish.

Yes, that pisses me off too. It is called "melee mode". And another big minus (for me) is the automatic aiming of the sight. Yes, such a shitty guidance that a character at a long distance, if not in deceleration mode, almost always misses.

S
Shadeus 29.10.21

And another big minus (for me) is the automatic aiming of the sight. Yes, such a shitty guidance that a character at a long distance, if not in deceleration mode, almost always misses.

Tribute to cross-platform damn it!

Tell me, do I have square tires on everyone's cars, or just me?

I put the graph on the whole, and the matrices on square wheels still drive (apparently, this is the shitty controllability of the car :-D)

V
Valerik 29.10.21

And another big minus (for me) is the automatic aiming of the sight. Yes, such a shitty guidance that a character at a long distance, if not in deceleration mode, almost always misses.

Tribute to cross-platform damn it!

Tell me, do I have square tires on everyone's cars, or just me?

I put the graph on the whole, and the matrices on square wheels still drive (apparently, this is the shitty controllability of the car :-D)

In short, you need to rummage in the settings. There you need to uncheck the box opposite the line, something like Force LOD or whatever it is ... In short, opposite this line. But, unfortunately, this will not change the handling.

M
Metallist 29.10.21

but it was broke for me to buy, I was waiting for someone to give it and it’s good that I was waiting ........

M
Mouse 29.10.21

Can't anyone really like such games, because it sucks, although the first 20 minutes when you just took this igruhu you can chop, and then sat down, played for 5 minutes and turned off the fuck.