3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nomak 29.10.21 11:24 pm

Enter the matrix

Rumors that the promising cross-platform action game Enter The Matrix will be released exclusively on DVD have not been confirmed. As reported today by the website PC.IGN with a reference to a representative of Infogrames, the PC version of the cyberpunk blockbuster from Shiny Entertainment studio and the creators of the original film trilogy, the Wachowski brothers, will be released on six CDs packed in a double DVD case. Such a supply will be slightly more expensive than the two-disc DVD options for the GameCube, Xbox and Playstation 2 platforms, but everyone who has seen Enter The Matrix with their own eyes claims that the game will be worth every cent, and even more. We will be able to verify this on May 15, when Enter The Matrix will be released simultaneously with the world premiere of The Matrix Reloaded.

Taken from DTF.RU

89 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadMax 29.10.21

No, Enter The Matrix, not just crap, but crap of the century! Okay, at least you guys get it: scare:

And at least you played it, why judge by the igrne from the words of the gamers, who do not really explain the reasons for the enmity. : x

And to the rest of the critics, I would like to say, did you really say in more detail, where does the suck manifest itself? :?

T
TERR @ N 29.10.21

I don’t know, I didn’t play.

But if you look sensibly, then each toy is good in itself.

Let the tastes be different, it doesn't bother anyone.

It's just that a person expresses his point of view on what he saw or heard !!!

Let the graphics be complete crap, or instead of Neo and Trinity, you will see some two niggas, not in the subject, well, what can you do.

Everything for the population ... :) :) :)

B
Born Again 29.10.21

A terrible game ... I scouted for about 30 minutes and started the old Max - it's heaven and earth. The graphics are just # &% & ^. The impression is that the subject was doing it on the knee in the evening.

N
Nomak 29.10.21

How do you say the translation better?

B
Born Again 29.10.21

How do you say the translation better?

I have no idea - I have it from the Russian Project 2in1, here I am. version and delivered. But take my word for it - the game is just creepy crap and translates to it as a dead poultice.

Tomorrow I'm going to the film - I don't expect anything special, but I think I'll swear as I won't after playing the subject ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

So you shouldn't download the game? :(

C
Cain 29.10.21

There are no square wheels there - there are crooked hands :) (turn off the force LOD bias) Install the latest patch - it also improves the graphics ... And so - the game is VERY mediocre ..

P
P lan 29.10.21

At AG I read the review. The game is messy. The bourgeoisie screwed up.

So much money was thrown in.

You can watch with interest there only videos with actors, but you can buy 4 discs: stupid:

Or have we become so picky that nothing will surprise us

or recently nothing worthwhile (I mean actions) comes out. There is even nothing to buy.

v
vkv 29.10.21

The people who have the original, I really ask kinte to soap [email protected] please branch the registry, otherwise I can not install the patch 1.52, writes that he does not see the previous version

A
Axel foley 29.10.21

Yes, I didn't play myself. But the words of experienced gamers mean something to me.

If you figure it out, why would they water the Matrix just like that? Gossip is a part of life. Someone told, someone lied. So? In any case, this is no longer the Matrix. Have you heard anything similar about Metal Gear? Well, like that. If people write, they waste time on it, then it is so. Moreover, their statuses are not so low. Such topics have been discussed more than once.

S
Segal 29.10.21

I played. The graphics are crappy even after manipulating the settings. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY WITHOUT THIS - I WILL PAIN! The gameplay is monotonous, boring, but the plot, dialogues, voice acting, videos - all for a solid five.

That is, it's worth playing only for the Wachowski brothers, and not for the sake of Shiny, which here screwed up to the fullest.

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Just like some kind of bad dream! When Shiny didn't have any super blockbusters licenses, it released unique and interesting games. As soon as she got a license for the Matrix, she released soooo crap, that at least stand, at least fall. An unexpected and even more painful spit in the soul, this is even stronger than Unreal2. People who made pre-orders got especially badly IMO. It's good that we have pirates who give 3 days for an exchange, I'll go change IT for some game. On the UK Playstation site, there is an interview with the chel from Shiny and he says that the V. brothers were choosing between Shiny, Bungie and our beloved Hideo K. Damn, why the license was not sold to Uncle Hideo !!! He would not have thrown us like that: fight:

B
Bonker 29.10.21

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/409/409747p1.html

With The Matrix Reloaded taking off at the box office and game sales of the accompanying game Enter the Matrix also seeing brisk sales, it's strange that Atari (formerly known as Infogrames) is watching its stock prices sink. But then again, the stock market is anything but easy to predict.

On Tuesday, Atari shares closed down 5.49% (or 27 cents) to $ 4.65. In the short run, the company's market share has dropped 28%, though overall in 2003 the company is up 168%. Still, it's the company's fourth straight day of losses, which seem to have stemmed from average to negative reviews.

Serves them right, let them play their own crap. : evil:

C
Cain 29.10.21

In my opinion, apart from MDK and Worm Jim, Saini hasn't released anything worthwhile, what are you wondering, hoping for ???

B
Bonker 29.10.21

What about Messiah and Sacrifice?

C
Cain 29.10.21

What about Messiah and Sacrifice?

This is underplay, the Messiah is a complete, stupid idea, a vulgar implementation, Sakrifice is also completely uninteresting to play

B
Bonker 29.10.21

I and many others like it, maybe it's the underplayers who don't understand Shiny's games? : P

B
BlindGuard 29.10.21

I and many others like it, maybe it's the underplayers who don't understand Shiny's games? : P

Or maybe it's a matter of different tastes and preferences?

(this is me about the futility of such disputes, which are also a flame: wink :)

C
Cain 29.10.21

Does it take a genius to understand thrash playing? ;)

B
Bonker 29.10.21

If Sacrifice and Messiah are trashy games for you, then I'm not sorry for you. : sad: Do you like different Postal 2 and Devastation wrong?