3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nomak 29.10.21 11:24 pm

Enter the matrix

Rumors that the promising cross-platform action game Enter The Matrix will be released exclusively on DVD have not been confirmed. As reported today by the website PC.IGN with a reference to a representative of Infogrames, the PC version of the cyberpunk blockbuster from Shiny Entertainment studio and the creators of the original film trilogy, the Wachowski brothers, will be released on six CDs packed in a double DVD case. Such a supply will be slightly more expensive than the two-disc DVD options for the GameCube, Xbox and Playstation 2 platforms, but everyone who has seen Enter The Matrix with their own eyes claims that the game will be worth every cent, and even more. We will be able to verify this on May 15, when Enter The Matrix will be released simultaneously with the world premiere of The Matrix Reloaded.

Taken from DTF.RU

89 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 29.10.21

Didn't you get it right? :)

They say g .... complete, only beautiful videos and a plot. And when you played, saw the graphics or you are satisfied with this, with wheels more like a square. I didn’t play myself, I’m too lazy to download, and I don’t want to spend money on 4 (and 2 too) disks.

S
Segal 29.10.21

Music (the best in the game) and some video clips are cut on two discs. Four discs is the actual size of the game.

T
Talker 29.10.21

They say if you rummage around in the wheel settings .. But the textures and sluggish gameplay will certainly not change this. = (

e
edgard 29.10.21

The matrix is ​​the real one : uzi:: uzi: : fight:: fight: delirium and g ................

b
butcher 29.10.21

Well, if you change the wheels, then finally a toy, I’m in the place where I’m going to follow the plane in a wheelbarrow, and at the end there’s a dead end, what can I do?

S
Segal 29.10.21

They say if you rummage around in the wheel settings .. But the textures and sluggish gameplay will certainly not change this. = (Yeah. And without digging in the settings, it's impossible to play - it makes you sick :)

b
butcher 29.10.21

Did you like the Matrix?

S
Saint 29.10.21

: shock:: stupid:

S
Segal 29.10.21

Did you like the Matrix themselves? I liked the movie, but the game didn’t.

e
edgard 29.10.21

Did you like the Matrix themselves? I liked the movie, but the game didn’t. Film nothing

F
Fx 29.10.21

Well, personally, I didn't have square wheels (I always twist everything to the maximum), but the game is poor.

b
butcher 29.10.21

Who went for the Ghost, where after the agent's helicopter to go by car?

M
Magic person 29.10.21

Answer me one question! The game is full of cutscenes from the movie, but in the second matrix there were no such moments as shown in the game at all! Is it that the game separately tells about the events of the film or what?

A
Action 29.10.21

Well, of course, inserts are the best there is in this game ...

T
TERR @ N 29.10.21

How can such a game be played at all ?? : scare:

K
Kasparsky 29.10.21

How can such a game be played at all ?? : scare:

Well I went for Niobe and Ghost, and I'm still alive. The wheels are not square, but polygonal. :)

The game sucks, I agree. But, having watched the film 2 times, on the rise of emotions, I took it and went for a couple of evenings. The system is not to think about the game process, but about the plot and what is happening in parallel in the film. This is a very strong point of the game. In some places, it just complements the film perfectly. : flowers: And there is just great music and amazing sound and voice acting. And the brawls are interesting at first.

And also, if you have not seen the film - do not take it. I will not like it. And you will not understand much. IMHO. : razz:

M
Metadron 29.10.21

Who went for the Ghost, where after the agent's helicopter to go by car?

Pramo.

b
butcher 29.10.21

Yes, I have already passed =)

V
Valerik 29.10.21

Here, here some of you said that normal wheels can be, if you rummage through the settings. WHAT SPECIFICALLY needs to be done ?? I think I've tried everything, but the wheels are still square. Maybe it all depends on the video card, mine is an ATI Radeon 8500 128 MB.

A
Action 29.10.21

As far as I know, you need to uncheck the Force Geometry LOD or something like that, in the ixbt config look in the corresponding branch - there was about it ...