3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 30.10.21 12:30 am

Far cry 6

Far Cry 6 with Giancarlo Esposito Coming February 18, 2021

Developer: Ubisoft                                                              
Publisher: Ubisoft
Genre: Action, FPS
Release Date: October 7, 2021
Platforms: PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X

The events of the game will unfold on the tropical island of Yara. The player, in the person of the protagonist Dani Rojas, will have to rebuff the local dictator Anton Castillo, who by any means and means intends to return the former greatness of his home, and his son Diego must continue what he started - to raise the nation from its knees. We have to fight on the vast open spaces of the colorful island: the jungle, the coast and will give the opportunity to visit the capital of Yara - Esperanza. The developers also promise the largest open world in the series. 

Video:

Spoiler

Interview with Giancarlo Esposito:

Screenshots:

Spoiler

447424_M7Lq8RBhDv_snimok_ekrana_2020_07_12_v_22592.png

Yw7NI1vtcgQ.jpg

JgZUgjS2OBQ.jpg

ixW61HiKK1M.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bergamot 30.10.21

Graphon with PS5 norms : 57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:

A
ANDREvv 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

The fifth was cool in terms of atmosphere

And for me, the atmosphere is the worst there, even the thought of playing did not arise precisely because of the boring setting.

It sounds more fun here, we'll have a look.

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

ANDREvv Well, the topic of rednecks with drugs is transferred quite normally. Anything better came out than with the Himalayan mountains and local terrorists.

S
Sefik 30.10.21

23 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

After the three, there was nothing new in the series. The fifth was cool in terms of the atmosphere and soundtrack, but the DLS to it were even worse. Judging by the description, there are no changes. 

so it will be. Dull copy / paste.

Part 3 was the pinnacle of the series

F
FrostM 30.10.21

If they don't change the shooter system, then again, momo, at 4 it was already sick to play after 3, I did not even think to touch the fifth part.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

the fifth was funny

but it's time to change the shooting

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

5 hours ago, SVTR said:

The player, in the person of the protagonist Dani Rojas, will have to rebuff the local dictator Anton Castillo, who by any means and means intends to return the former greatness of his home, and his son Diego must continue what he started - to raise the nation from its knees. 

God... : 279:

After the fifth two months I could not play games ... : brash:

K
KuP9I 30.10.21

Ecks1k-XoAM0UXw? Format = jpg & name = 360x360

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

3 hours ago, SSpace said:

It would be really interesting if you were interested in something else at least once.

Krosher doesn't count. 

I have a lot of points by which I rate any jester, every little thing has weight and significance.

It's just that the gamers are hawking what they give, but my requirements are very high.

B
Bergamot 30.10.21

I don’t know what they were expecting from the sixth part ...

K
Kreslodav 30.10.21

9 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

It's just that the gamers are hawking what they give, but my requirements are very high.

this is the elite, this is an application, maybe you should still be consulted on how to make games?)

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

6 minutes ago, Kreslodav said:

this is the elite, this is the application, maybe you should still be consulted on how to make games?)

It's a good idea, then the mess would be reduced by an order of magnitude, and the quality would have increased significantly.

x
xWhItEWoLFx 30.10.21

2021 = release and on ps4 : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1: With regards to smogo  subject I do not expect at all, because 5 as a shooter was simply none. Shooting there was completely uninteresting. I doubt that this main aspect of the gameplay will change in any way.

L
Ligfip1 30.10.21

52 minutes ago, Bergamot said:

I don’t know what they were expecting from the sixth part ...

fk4

B
Bushido20 30.10.21

44 minutes ago, xWhItEWoLFx said:

2021 = release and on ps4 : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1: With regards to smogo  subject I do not expect at all, because 5 as a shooter was simply none. Shooting there was completely uninteresting. I doubt that this main aspect of the gameplay will change in any way.

Well, the multiplatform will still be released on ps4, when they understand that the entire base has switched to ps5, they will score on ps4, and in general they said they bought the ps4 version, get the version for ps5. 

S
SSpace 30.10.21

2 hours ago, Grantovich said:

every little thing has weight and meaning.

That's noticeable! True gamer fathers have to have high standards : uzi:

: agree:

z
zhenia13 30.10.21

Tropics again ... Jungle again ... Greenery again ... : 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

N
NiGHTS 30.10.21

78.jpg

A
ANDREvv 30.10.21

zhenia13 I now also want to go to Antarctica, to overthrow the tyranny of penguins! : troll_face_27:

z
zhenia13 30.10.21

39 minutes ago, ANDREvv said:

zhenia13 I now also want to go to Antarctica, to overthrow the tyranny of penguins! : troll_face_27:

Why this sarcasm, if now, probably 80% of games are about variations of forests, jungle, greenery in different forms ... When you can make winter, desert, even under water. I'm already silent about the fact that looking at fk6 after the same Tlow 2 or Ancha 4 will be oh, how awesomely interesting : frog25: