3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 30.10.21 12:30 am

Far cry 6

Far Cry 6 with Giancarlo Esposito Coming February 18, 2021

Developer: Ubisoft                                                              
Publisher: Ubisoft
Genre: Action, FPS
Release Date: October 7, 2021
Platforms: PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X

The events of the game will unfold on the tropical island of Yara. The player, in the person of the protagonist Dani Rojas, will have to rebuff the local dictator Anton Castillo, who by any means and means intends to return the former greatness of his home, and his son Diego must continue what he started - to raise the nation from its knees. We have to fight on the vast open spaces of the colorful island: the jungle, the coast and will give the opportunity to visit the capital of Yara - Esperanza. The developers also promise the largest open world in the series. 

Video:

Spoiler

Interview with Giancarlo Esposito:

Screenshots:

Spoiler

447424_M7Lq8RBhDv_snimok_ekrana_2020_07_12_v_22592.png

Yw7NI1vtcgQ.jpg

JgZUgjS2OBQ.jpg

ixW61HiKK1M.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ungod 30.10.21

28 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

Will it be interesting to postpone it to November or already the next year?

On the one hand, they have nowhere to rush - the igroprom is in suspended animation, barely moving.

If released in autumn and winter leisurely, nothing will change for them.

On the other hand, they can dilute the dead season, especially since, in theory, the game should already be ready. And people who are hungry for Igor will buy everything up and ask for supplements ..

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

1 minute ago, Ungod said:

moreover, in theory, the game should already be ready

here a month before the "release" there was no frame or information left on the game, so it is not 100% ready

U
Ungod 30.10.21

54 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

here a month before the "release" there was no frame or information left on the game, so it is not 100% ready

Why a month?

It was postponed indefinitely, now the date can be any and at any moment materials can be rolled out, which, in fact, is the latest news about.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

Ungod even forgot that the date was already postponed, well, anyway, I think it will fit into my forecasts

P
Pr8da21r 30.10.21

100% released this fall.
For a whole year they cannot afford to release anything, and they have no other games, at least relatively ready-made, in the store.

Modified on April 16 by Pr8da21r

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Far Cry 6 will be released no later than September 2021, according to Ubisoft.

zEyUhKzs5NJVHBwsC4E60w.png.webp? 800-auto

During a conference call with investors, Ubisoft executives clarified that Far Cry 6 is still slated for release before the end of September 2021, which is a much more specific prediction than just "this fiscal year." Far Cry 6 was originally slated for release on February 18, 2021.

The financial report states that the game will debut in the current fiscal year, which ends on March 31, 2022. Later, answering questions from shareholders, it was clarified that the shooter will go on sale in the first half of the 2021-2022 fiscal year, that is, no later than September 30, 2021, GameSpot reports.

It is possible that the publisher will present new information during the upcoming Ubisoft Forward event in the framework of E3 2021. The digital presentation will take place on Sunday, June 12th.

I think it will come out at the end of August.

Modified on May 13 by ALF_9010

B
Bergamot 30.10.21

In August it would be good, in September Dezlup already, I would also like to take it.

K
Kreslodav 30.10.21

and still no gameplay

either everything is too good there, or very bad

Modified May 13 by Kreslodav

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Kreslodav 

And what should change from part 5? : troll_face_5:

The same thing, only the map is bigger and a couple of innovations such as riding tanks and horses.

So far, he is only interested in how the plot will be presented and how the side effects will look.

These aspects are likely to be similar to Valhalla, and so will the donation shop.  : frog27:

B
Bergamot 30.10.21

This time the map will be urban, which is already a big change. I want normal side effects and a plot. Well, shooting improvements.

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Bergamot 

Parkour ala Daing Light or simpler could add more.

The map will be varied + a large city hub.

P
Pr8da21r 30.10.21

And I want an interesting protagonist
And not only him, but in general many memorable characters in the plot.
And then in Far Krai, starting with the third part, it has already become fashionable to build a promotional campaign around the bright villains whose screen time consists of 15 minutes from the entire timing of the game: frog25:

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

52 minutes ago, ALF_9010 said:

Parkour ala Daing Light or simpler could add more.

So there and so with this, in general, there is order, running, jumping, tackling and climbing in the series. It would be better if the shadow of the protagonist was washed down.

H
Hroft23 30.10.21

4 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

It would be better if the shadow of the protagonist was washed down.

Character and voice : 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

1974087-kianu-rivz-risunki-s-tsitatami-s

Kianka - will not let you lie, you need a shadow, you should not be afraid of it, finally accept it in all jokes ...

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

the game is crossgen, so hardly any drastic changes await us, I think there will be the same 5th part but with a different sauce

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

K
Kreslodav 30.10.21

Mountain View will show at least something new, really, but it's time not to show trailers, but onli game show 

Modified on May 24 by Kreslodav

z
zhenia13 30.10.21

Rebzi, which of the last FCs is the most digestible?) The last one tried the 4th one a little (1-2 hours).

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

zhenia13 

5 will do, but better in co-op. New Dawn, hack all jerk off items and run. If you play on PC.

Primal is not for everybody, I liked it.