3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 30.10.21 12:30 am

Far cry 6

Far Cry 6 with Giancarlo Esposito Coming February 18, 2021

Developer: Ubisoft                                                              
Publisher: Ubisoft
Genre: Action, FPS
Release Date: October 7, 2021
Platforms: PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X

The events of the game will unfold on the tropical island of Yara. The player, in the person of the protagonist Dani Rojas, will have to rebuff the local dictator Anton Castillo, who by any means and means intends to return the former greatness of his home, and his son Diego must continue what he started - to raise the nation from its knees. We have to fight on the vast open spaces of the colorful island: the jungle, the coast and will give the opportunity to visit the capital of Yara - Esperanza. The developers also promise the largest open world in the series. 

Video:

Spoiler

Interview with Giancarlo Esposito:

Screenshots:

Spoiler

447424_M7Lq8RBhDv_snimok_ekrana_2020_07_12_v_22592.png

Yw7NI1vtcgQ.jpg

JgZUgjS2OBQ.jpg

ixW61HiKK1M.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex mercer 30.10.21

And the hero will again be the dummy, which we craft at the beginning?

The third was strong in everything. 

The fourth turned out to be awesome in the plot, with twists. But the weak playing part and the protracted introduction.

Further nafig. A new approach is needed.

4 hours ago, xWhItEWoLFx said:

2021 = release on ps4

Until the end of the 22nd, they will definitely come out.

E
ED007 30.10.21

7 hours ago, zhenia13 said:

looking at fk6 after the same Tlow 2 or Ancha 4 will be oh, how awesomely interesting : frog25:

uh, what's the first shooter and the second not at all ??

G
Gaiver 30.10.21

In the fourth part, it was enough for half an hour - a dull mountain setting + copy-paste of the third part in a hurry

Primal almost passed, but this is more likely due not to the quality of the game, but to the fact that I am interested in the topic of cave people, which is almost not represented in games + the game was still somehow updated in terms of mechanics regarding the main parts

The fifth was demolished after one and a half to two hours, when it burned with another blunt-nosed story about a dichtator and a generic of the silent gg, with whom everyone communicates like an imbecile.

I'm even afraid to launch a new down - I watched a couple of videos, vomited, and closed it.

I don't expect anything good from the sixth part, for sure there will be a typical ctrl-c-ctrl-v cal from Yubisoft based on the fifth part.

z
zhenia13 30.10.21

38 minutes ago, ED007 said:

uh, what's the first shooter and the second not at all ??

I'm not talking about the genre, but the setting with its jungle, which Yubiks will definitely be worse than Great Danes)

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

zhenia13 Dogs are masters, and yubi are apprentices. Everything has been obvious for a long time.

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

38 minutes ago, Mountain View said:

zhenia13 Dogs are masters, and yubi are apprentices. Everything has been obvious for a long time.

holivar : frog22:

W
Water 30.10.21

6 hours ago, JasonWU said:

holivar : frog22:

holivar, when stupid and awkward things are usually written, here people in fact wrote

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

7 hours ago, Gaiver said:

In the fourth part, it was enough for half an hour - a dull mountain setting + copy-paste of the third part in a hurry

Primal almost passed, but this is more likely due not to the quality of the game, but to the fact that I am interested in the topic of cave people, which is almost not represented in games + the game was still somehow updated in terms of mechanics regarding the main parts

The fifth was demolished after one and a half to two hours, when it burned with another blunt-nosed story about a dichtator and a generic of the silent gg, with whom everyone communicates like an imbecile.

I'm even afraid to launch a new down - I watched a couple of videos, vomited, and closed it.

I don't expect anything good from the sixth part, for sure there will be a typical ctrl-c-ctrl-v cal from Yubisoft based on the fifth part.

I agree, except for the fifth part. There is not a dictator, but a sect.

W
Water 30.10.21

https://vk.com/video-387766_456258797

K
Kreslodav 30.10.21

cinematic is cool as always, but what will happen in reality and whether the gameplay will be shown 12: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

16 minutes ago, Water said:

https://vk.com/video-387766_456258797

Stop draining yomayo. Leave for conf. : frog22:

B
Bergamot 30.10.21

Excellent cinematic! It's a pity it is not clear what they say

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

https://i.imgur.com/BFpXALU.png

M
Maudlin Kayodot 30.10.21

Goti is coming

R
RisePhoenix 30.10.21

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

S
Sefik 30.10.21

Will they show the gameplay? Or just CG

S
SSpace 30.10.21

The game is not very interesting, the trailer is very cool (the one with the credits) 

Modified on July 12, 2020 by SSpace

x
xWhItEWoLFx 30.10.21

Without gameplay like meh.

M
Mountain View 30.10.21

TV series screensaver, trailer and screenshots of Far Cry 6 

After several leaks, Ubisoft finally fully introduced Far Cry 6, whose face is the actor Giancarlo Esposito, known for "Breaking Bad" - he played the main villain of the game, the dictator Anton Castillo.

According to the plot of the game, Castillo rules in the "stuck in the past" tropical country Yar and wants to return its former greatness to his homeland at any cost, while raising his teenage son Diego at the same time. He was played by Anthony Gonzalez, known for the cartoon "The Secret of Coco".

The Castillo regime, however, led to the formation of resistance, with which the main character of Fary Cry 6, Dani Rojas, will work.

The world of the game, according to Ubisoft's description, will be the largest in the history of Far Cry. It will include the large city of Esperance and its surroundings.

Players will be able to use a variety of vehicles, ranging from horses to tanks, as well as re-take different companions into battle. Among them, of course, there will be a dog.

Like the fifth part, Far Cry 6 can be played in co-op. The game will be released on February 18 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC.

For pre-ordering, players will receive a deadly disco and a dog without hind legs - they were replaced with wheels.

The Gold Edition includes a Season Pass with 3 DLCs and other content.

eUVprMG.jpg

Yy2fThh.jpg

OPE7afm.jpg

vJU2eeM.jpg

mlktm3F.jpg