3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 30.10.21 12:30 am

Far cry 6

Far Cry 6 with Giancarlo Esposito Coming February 18, 2021

Developer: Ubisoft                                                              
Publisher: Ubisoft
Genre: Action, FPS
Release Date: October 7, 2021
Platforms: PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X

The events of the game will unfold on the tropical island of Yara. The player, in the person of the protagonist Dani Rojas, will have to rebuff the local dictator Anton Castillo, who by any means and means intends to return the former greatness of his home, and his son Diego must continue what he started - to raise the nation from its knees. We have to fight on the vast open spaces of the colorful island: the jungle, the coast and will give the opportunity to visit the capital of Yara - Esperanza. The developers also promise the largest open world in the series. 

Video:

Spoiler

Interview with Giancarlo Esposito:

Screenshots:

Spoiler

447424_M7Lq8RBhDv_snimok_ekrana_2020_07_12_v_22592.png

Yw7NI1vtcgQ.jpg

JgZUgjS2OBQ.jpg

ixW61HiKK1M.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 30.10.21

zhenia13 3 is the best, 4 is a carbon copy, the prime is just a little bit, well, and 5 is fun, but in a cooperative

oh yes, there is still a new down, but this is something completely indigestible

z
zhenia13 30.10.21

Just now, dozensnake said:

zhenia13 3 is the best, 4 is a carbon copy, the prime is just a little bit, well, and 5 is fun, but in a cooperative

oh yes, there is still a new down, but this is something completely indigestible

well 3rd, yes. in due time it was very, very straightforward. I thought maybe something newer is at the level ...

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Xs ran it in the coop, not farming anything. He is not worth the full price, he took it with a key for 500 rubas.: frog27:

But yes, it is worse than the main part 5.

Modified on May 24 by ALF_9010

i
improlight 30.10.21

By the way, it's cool that 5 fariks could go through the whole thing in a coopchik (only progress goes only to the host  : ass:).

I think a coop for this type of jubilee is vital as an option.