3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21 08:46 pm

Metro exodus

Bridle

Genre: FPS
Developer: 4A Games
Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4.
Release date: Feb 15, 2019

Game on Steam:

05eb9b8b09a58ddc073b8868b3e1db77.png

Description:

According to the creators, the project will offer "one of the most atmospheric gaming worlds in history." “Explore the vastness of post-apocalyptic Russia on vast, non-linear levels in an engaging story that takes you through the spring, summer, fall and winter of a nuclear-ravaged world,” they add.

Among the features of Exodus, they also note the cycles of day and night and dynamic weather. It will not do without decisions and actions influencing the development of the plot - "not all your companions will be able to survive." “Hop on the completely redesigned Aurora steam engine and join a group of survivors trying to find new life in the east,” adds 4A Games.

“We are extremely happy that we can finally announce a new part of Metro, and we thank the fans for their patience,” admitted the creative director of the studio, Andrey Prokhorov. "The development of Metro Exodus has been going on for three years, and this will be our most ambitious project."

Spoiler

uBiZaj5.jpg

zTlyHDV.jpg

zQf9HzP.jpg

gYXnhmT.jpg

AXpL3Tu.jpg

Video:

Modified on February 2, 2019 by REPT1LE
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 30.10.21

The announcement was expected for a long time (they even arranged a sale on the incentive before e3, such a bold hint)

The last Metro passed both twice, the last good CIS games. I'm really looking forward to it.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

Interestingly, the plot touches on one very interesting final theme from the books?

P
Patrick 30.10.21

It is upsetting that the last book, as mentioned above, is really the weakest of the entire series, plus it colossally covers political convictions that there is no buzz. Let's see if they can just look back at the book and make a good, atmospheric storyline.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

I have only one request to the developers: add a FOV adjustment slider, at least so that you can expand the view up to 70 degrees.

In the first Metro there were 45, people complained and spat, in the second they were generous to 50, but this is not enough.

I know that you can increase it through the config, but this makes the weapon with arms stretch out and look shitty.

Let them do everything according to normal, and then I might bring them some money.

G
Green102 30.10.21

5 minutes ago, Patrick said:

It is upsetting that the last book, as mentioned above, is really the weakest of the entire series, plus it colossally covers political convictions that there is no buzz. Let's see if they can just look back at the book and make a good, atmospheric storyline.

From the past games in the series, it is clearly seen that all these dances with a tambourine around the infernal fascists and infernal communists turned out the worst against the background of the entire game. Best of all, developers are strong in atmospheric levels full of fiction and cool situations. Plus, they managed really original and interesting monsters. I'm afraid to imagine what they are thinking now when we have forests, rivers, fields and a village in front of us. What kind of creepy monsters are hiding there? I hope that the communists did not evolve

L
Ligfip1 30.10.21

The coolest and most unexpected announcement of the year, for me personally! The visual is simply incredible, but as always with 4a. I'm waiting for you!

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

I wonder where the mountains shown in the video come from in the Moscow region?

Modified on June 12, 2017 by Grantovich

s
shaSTICK 30.10.21

9 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

Well, maybe this is not the Moscow region

H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21

1 hour ago, Grantovich said:

And who said that this is the Moscow region? 

R
Rokudze 30.10.21

galfimbu1 so everything beyond Moscow is Moscow region

H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21

Evgeny Mirkin, yes? okay  : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3: logical 

Modified on June 12, 2017 by galfimbu1

L
Ligfip1 30.10.21

4 minutes ago, Evgeny Mirkin said:

galfimbu1 so everything beyond Moscow is Moscow region

It is not true, the Moscow region is already Moscow: 57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:

1 hour ago, Grantovich said:

Nuclear explosion kamon)

N
Nonsense 30.10.21

It's amazing how you can ride the post-Soviet style with a mediocre game. 

Modified on June 12, 2017 by Nonsense

x
xWhItEWoLFx 30.10.21

5 hours ago, Grantovich said:

I have only one request to the developers: add a FOV adjustment slider, at least so that you can expand the view up to 70 degrees.

In the first Metro there were 45, people complained and spat, in the second they were generous to 50, but this is not enough.

I know that you can increase it through the config, but this makes the weapon with arms stretch out and look shitty.

Let them do everything according to normal, and then I might bring them some money.

In a single game, ask to adjust the FOV. 

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

The game is a gift to everyone who is still waiting for Stalker 2. My son just started pissing with boiling water from the announcement he loves Stalker and Metro so much, but here it is 2 in 1.

m
musicant 30.10.21

Well. with the render from the conference, there is little in common in the picture. although beautiful in places

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

1 hour ago, xWhItEWoLFx said:

In a single game, ask to adjust the FOV.

why not, comfort first of all, from the poor FOV, replayability suffers.

S
Sorizo 30.10.21

It looks like the guys from 4A are seriously going to make a metro stalker and unite fans of both universes, I hope for a breakthrough in the Projects level with the third Witcher, but if not a masterpiece, then at least an excellent game is planned. And I hope for a minimum of pseudo-political nonsense about red / black / green ...

J
Joker 30.10.21

7 hours ago, Patrick said:

I don't even remember in the last book a train journey along the Volga. Rather, they will refer to a series of books by Denis Shabalov "The Right to Force-Right to Life-Right to Revenge" and to the last part of the trilogy "To the Light-Into Darkness-Beyond the Horizon" by Andrey Dyakov 

In general, Last Light was also a politician, and he went with a bang 

First details from Gamaga

Quote The developers assure that Metro Exodus is their most ambitious project. The development of the game has been going on for three years. The plot of the project will be based on the works of the Russian writer Dmitry Glukhovsky "Metro 2033" and "Metro 2035". Glukhovsky describes the history of the game with the words "The Greatest Adventure of Artyom". The plot of the game starts in Moscow. The action will unfold after the good ending of Metro: Last Light. As you progress, players will be able to visit several cities of post-apocalyptic Russia and see many different locations. The linear narrative from the past parts of the series is a thing of the past. Metro Exodus will feature an open world. Every city or country which gamers will visit throughout the game, will be completely open to exploration. The transition between major locations is carried out by train. The project will return to the familiar underground levels. The transition between the surface and the subway will occur without reloading so that the game world really feels like a single whole. The game features a dynamic weather system and a change of day and night. The history of Metro Exodus will last more than a year. As you progress through the game, the seasons will change, which will affect the gameplay. The project will start in spring and end in winter. Stealth mechanics will return and be significantly expanded. A lot of different monsters and mutants will appear in the game. Each site in the project will have its own unique flora and fauna. The developers have significantly increased the arsenal of weapons. A special crafting system will be presented, which will allow not only to improve equipment, but also to create new types of weapons and clothing. Collecting items will now be really very important for survival. The decisions of the players during the game will influence the further narrative and shape the state of the game world. Artyom's companions can die, which will affect the plot of the game and affect the ending. The creators promise to create a strong atmosphere of Glukhovsky's book universe and a real feeling of post-apocalypse and hopelessness. Collecting items will now be really very important for survival. The decisions of the players during the game will influence the further narrative and shape the state of the game world. Artyom's companions can die, which will affect the plot of the game and affect the ending. The creators promise to create a strong atmosphere of Glukhovsky's book universe and a real feeling of post-apocalypse and hopelessness. Collecting items will now be really very important for survival. The decisions of the players during the game will influence the further narrative and shape the state of the game world. Artyom's companions can die, which will affect the plot of the game and affect the ending. The creators promise to create a strong atmosphere of Glukhovsky's book universe and a real feeling of post-apocalypse and hopelessness.

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

gotti incaming : troll_face_54: