3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21 08:46 pm

Metro exodus

Bridle

Genre: FPS
Developer: 4A Games
Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4.
Release date: Feb 15, 2019

Game on Steam:

05eb9b8b09a58ddc073b8868b3e1db77.png

Description:

According to the creators, the project will offer "one of the most atmospheric gaming worlds in history." “Explore the vastness of post-apocalyptic Russia on vast, non-linear levels in an engaging story that takes you through the spring, summer, fall and winter of a nuclear-ravaged world,” they add.

Among the features of Exodus, they also note the cycles of day and night and dynamic weather. It will not do without decisions and actions influencing the development of the plot - "not all your companions will be able to survive." “Hop on the completely redesigned Aurora steam engine and join a group of survivors trying to find new life in the east,” adds 4A Games.

“We are extremely happy that we can finally announce a new part of Metro, and we thank the fans for their patience,” admitted the creative director of the studio, Andrey Prokhorov. "The development of Metro Exodus has been going on for three years, and this will be our most ambitious project."

Spoiler

uBiZaj5.jpg

zTlyHDV.jpg

zQf9HzP.jpg

gYXnhmT.jpg

AXpL3Tu.jpg

Video:

Modified on February 2, 2019 by REPT1LE
124 Comments
Sort by:
K
KuP9I 30.10.21

On 06/12/2017 at 11:43 pm, DarkOne said:

lol the game will be in shit for M-shirts too, taking into account that it will be released on Steam too. What are they thinking there? Who will buy it there? They do not learn anything, for the same rake.

d484a49a453deb261d91764ff755aba9.png

In the store of T-shirts, there will most likely be a version with Xbox Play Anyware, I think that there will be those who will regard this as an advantageous offer, of course, this is not about the CIS.

Modified June 14, 2017 by KuP9I

M
MOPKOBb 30.10.21

Oh, the developers will turn around, I already feel the aroma of tires and a teardrop of Artem

G
Green102 30.10.21

In the trailer, when Artyom enters the hut, the corpse of a local raider can be seen to the left of the door.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

8 hours ago, Green102 said:

you can see the corpse of a local stalker

G
Green102 30.10.21

And the devil only knows if there are stalkers with tire shoulders? Although these are hardly people, even as such. If the bears mutated like this, then I'm afraid to imagine what happened to people

S
Saturianin 30.10.21

18 hours ago, Hroft23 said:

before the stalker, Xenus still came out. There was generally a completely open world. And by the way, also Ukrainian, and it seems like the team was partly from the stalker

I still have a 4-disc edition of Russobit M. But there was wildness, you take a car and you can drive along the road through the same jungle for twenty minutes.

16 hours ago, stig09 said:

If something like that, then okay, you can scare: icon_mrgreen:

1371557749_651306008.png

Cool peremoga over the Muscovites from the Ukrainians who fled from the guiding revolution to Malta. 

H
Hroft23 30.10.21

25 minutes ago, Saturianin said:

I still have a 4-disc edition of Russobit M

similar)) 

25 minutes ago, Saturianin said:

But there was wildness, you take a car and you can drive twenty minutes along the road through the same jungle.

and then she runs out of gas and stomps back on foot, bitten by mosquitoes and snakes and firing back at jaguars)) But the game had its own flavor and the monotonous jungle was not very annoying. And the background Mouzon was valid. Damn a minute of nostalgia : cat-123:

Modified June 15, 2017 by Hroft23

O
O6ambl4 30.10.21

Well, the monotony of locations in Xenus was only in the first part. In the second with this all the rules.

In general, it's a shame that open-world games have become similar to Yubisoft crafts, while there are much more correct role models.

The same Stalker in the Call of Pripyat Addon has essentially become just an ideal game in the open world. Many different plot tasks. There are hidden tasks. In the world itself, something is constantly happening. You can just find something interesting. There are rare events that are not easy to detect.

m
musicant 30.10.21

21 hours ago, Hroft23 said:

before the stalker, Xenus still came out. There was generally a completely open world. And by the way, also Ukrainian, and it seems like the team was partly from the stalker

I would now gladly play better in part 3 than in the next farik. The game had an atmosphere, banter and a big world .. nostalgia .. they also developed a game about space .. closed it seems

J
Joker 30.10.21

Where did you see Far Edge here, I don’t understand? The game uses its own mechanics interspersed with something new, like crafting and open locations (NOT OPEN WORLD). 

If the game was again in the Metro, without the development of ideas, it would not work 3 times. 

H
Hroft23 30.10.21

57 minutes ago, musicant said:

I would now gladly play better in part 3 than in the next farik. The game had an atmosphere, banter and a big world .. nostalgia .. they also developed a game about space .. closed it seems

but why. It released, it just didn't take off. I did not like it, as did Xenus 2. Somehow without a soul. And so you google "Forerunners", you can find it on torrents. Several planets, in space you can fly and shoot, there are large locations on the planets that you can travel.

H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21

How many times I started playing stalker, I never completely passed it. For me, the game is enough for a day or two, but I really fell in love with the metro. :)

G
Green102 30.10.21

- Come in, do not be late, come in, do not be late, come in, do not be late, come in, do not be late

- Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes

By the way, Andrei Prokhorov, who is now in charge of 4A, voiced 90 percent of the characters of the first stalker.

H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21

I don't know if it was or not, but as it turned out, Microsoft was launching the game on PC, not on XboxOX. So it goes :)

This is me about the conference. 

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

55 minutes ago, galfimbu1 said:

I don't know if it was or not, but as it turned out, Microsoft was launching the game on PC, not on XboxOX. So it goes :)

This is me about the conference.

And that in Juan the video player has not yet been recorded?

Or at the exhibition, in addition to the in-game teaser, they also showed the gameplay?

O
O6ambl4 30.10.21

By the way, the developers clarify that the game will not be in an open world, but in a world divided into small open locations. It's just that many are already talking about a completely open location.

In general, the third part is seen more as a game after which it is just possible to cut down a completely open world. It's just that the plot will lead to the fact that all the survivors on the mainland will unite in a certain zone. 

In the meantime, to some extent, the developers themselves are essentially training to work with the open world. Well, in general, they also respect for this.

Q
Qvasik 30.10.21

26 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

Or at the exhibition, in addition to the in-game teaser, they also showed the gameplay?

So there is just a recording of the gameplay of the techno-demos created for E3 with the settings turned up to max on the pc. All the same they do who in-game graphics in multi shows.

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

2 hours ago, galfimbu1 said:

Microsoft launched the game on PC, not XboxOX.

throughout E3 there were pre-recorded videos. Nowadays they don't launch games at all directly on the conference. And in the case of Metro, you can see directly with the naked eye that the gameplay is staged. Maybe the graph will be like that, but the gameplay itself is definitely not.

1 hour ago, O6ambl4 said:

By the way, the developers clarify that the game will not be in an open world, but in a world divided into small open locations.

And this is good on the one hand. There is essentially a linear walk from point A to point B, between which you can be distracted by visiting and studying other things.

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

The action will take place in Astrakhan. The Round Island, which can be seen on the map, is located there.

590fff512dc6.jpg

J
Joker 30.10.21

1 minute ago, nagibator666 said:

The action will take place in Astrakhan. The Round Island, which can be seen on the map, is located there.

590fff512dc6.jpg

The action will take place in the cities located along the Volga

Modified Jun 15, 2017 by Jokejima