3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21 08:46 pm

Metro exodus

Bridle

Genre: FPS
Developer: 4A Games
Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4.
Release date: Feb 15, 2019

Game on Steam:

05eb9b8b09a58ddc073b8868b3e1db77.png

Description:

According to the creators, the project will offer "one of the most atmospheric gaming worlds in history." “Explore the vastness of post-apocalyptic Russia on vast, non-linear levels in an engaging story that takes you through the spring, summer, fall and winter of a nuclear-ravaged world,” they add.

Among the features of Exodus, they also note the cycles of day and night and dynamic weather. It will not do without decisions and actions influencing the development of the plot - "not all your companions will be able to survive." “Hop on the completely redesigned Aurora steam engine and join a group of survivors trying to find new life in the east,” adds 4A Games.

“We are extremely happy that we can finally announce a new part of Metro, and we thank the fans for their patience,” admitted the creative director of the studio, Andrey Prokhorov. "The development of Metro Exodus has been going on for three years, and this will be our most ambitious project."

Spoiler

uBiZaj5.jpg

zTlyHDV.jpg

zQf9HzP.jpg

gYXnhmT.jpg

AXpL3Tu.jpg

Video:

Modified on February 2, 2019 by REPT1LE
124 Comments
Sort by:
J
JasonWU 30.10.21

2 hours ago, O6ambl4 said:

In general, the third part is seen more as a game after which it is just possible to cut down a completely open world.

no need. Open world now at least eat booty

2 hours ago, O6ambl4 said:

By the way, the developers clarify that the game will not be in an open world, but in a world divided into small open locations.

excellent, as expected. It will be concentrated and free at the same time.

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

Jokejima did not see such information. I saw that we will move between locations with the help of a train. And our railway road does not go only along the Volga.

Just now, JasonWU said:

Open world now at least eat booty

while it still needs to be filled with something. 

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

2 hours ago, Qvasik said:

So there is just a recording of the gameplay of the techno-demos created for E3 with the settings turned up to max on the pc. All the same they do who in-game graphics in multi shows.

What a techie woman, what if she freezes or bugs pop out ...

1 hour ago, nagibator666 said:

throughout E3 there were pre-recorded videos. Nowadays they don't launch games at all directly on the conference. And in the case of Metro, you can see directly with the naked eye that the gameplay is staged. Maybe the graph will be like that, but the gameplay itself is definitely not.

and here is the correct answer : up:

L
Lex mercer 30.10.21

The game will be openlevel like deus or dishonored, but with backtracking.

B
BlackFox_RUS 30.10.21

A very interesting game. I'm waiting. 1st and 2nd improved remasters with pleasure went to PS4. 

J
Joker 30.10.21

Metro Exodus said the game will look great even on the cheapest graphics cards. PC Elite subscribers were delighted. 

In addition, the game will set the "heat" and the most powerful cards.

P
Pesticide 30.10.21

A question for connoisseurs - is igruha a canon, or a creation based on motives like Last Light?

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

7 minutes ago, Pesticide said:

igruha is canon, or is it a creation based on the likes of Last Light?

the canon in the form of Glukhovsky's books has long been such shit, where there is no movement at all, but stupid fermentation from one station to another. In the last book I even sawed out mutants (!). So the game is more of a creation based on motives and, as for me, it turns out so much better from the developers.

F
Freeman 30.10.21

On 17.06.2017 at 12:26, ​​nagibator666 said:

the canon in the form of Glukhovsky's books has long been such shit, where there is no movement at all, but stupid fermentation from one station to another. In the last book I even sawed out mutants (!). So the game is more of a creation based on motives and, as for me, it turns out so much better from the developers.

Yes, he reads all three books completely differently. Personally, I didn't like the second one the most. Although in 2035, the feeling that I was reading not science fiction, but psychological drama did not leave for a long time. But of all the books I have read in the universe, the most shit is the work of the author's quartet under the name "Timofey Kalashnikov". Which seemed a little strange, considering that each author writes quite interesting works of the universe.

On 06/17/2017 at 12:16 pm, Toxic chemical said:

a creation based on the likes of Last Light

last light take canon sort of like

Modified June 21, 2017 by Freeman

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

18 minutes ago, Freeman said:

last light take canon sort of like

What? The game from the very first part was based on motives, in the second it went to another steppe altogether, and in the exodus most likely the only thing that will connect the game and Glukhovsky's books is the title and inscription based on the work

F
Freeman 30.10.21

Just now, nagibator666 said:

What? The game from the very first part was based on motives, in the second it went to another steppe altogether, and in the exodus most likely the only thing that will connect the game and Glukhovsky's books is the title and inscription based on the work

The wiki seemed to indicate that LL canon.

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

Freeman what canon? Well kamon. Artyom has different adventures, both the plot and the characters. 

F
Freeman 30.10.21

nagibator666 http://prntscr.com/fmfeu7

As I understand it, they mean exactly the canon of the game series, not books. Then everything seems to be taking shape.

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

Freeman and what does the book have to do with it? In the screenshot given by you, the good ending Last Light is taken for the canon. This is another topic.

F
Freeman 30.10.21

nagibator666 cm above, I just did not put it exactly at first.

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

Freeman you yourself do not understand the meaning of the phrase -

The game continues the story of the good ending Metro: Last Light, which is accepted for canon

and confusing others. The point here is that the good ending is taken as the canon of the continuation. And not how do you understand what kind of canons of the universe in general, along with the books, the plot of Last Light was adopted. The plot of games is not considered canon for books at all. 

See what they write on the Last Light Wiki

The plot of the game is not based on the second novel by Dmitry Glukhovsky. The game is an alternative continuation of the first part, continuing the story of the protagonist and the black family.

Maybe it will be clearer this way.

F
Freeman 30.10.21

1 minute ago, nagibator666 said:

Freeman you yourself do not understand the meaning of the phrase -

The game continues the story of the good ending Metro: Last Light, which is accepted for canon

and confusing others. The point here is that a good ending is taken for the canon of the continuation. And not how do you understand what kind of canons of the universe in general, along with the books, the plot of Last Light was adopted.

12 minutes ago, Freeman said:

As I understand it, they mean exactly the canon of the game series, not books.

2 minutes ago, nagibator666 said: Quote

The plot of the game is not based on the second novel by Dmitry Glukhovsky. The game is an alternative continuation of the first part, continuing the story of the protagonist and the black family.

Maybe it will be clearer this way.

hello captain

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

Freeman then I do not understand the flight of your thoughts. Either we discussed the books, then why are you beginning to prove to me that LL is considered the canon of the game series. Yes, of course it counts. The other is not the second part. lol  : 279: But the canon of the book universe - definitely not. Well, you read it, do you really need to chew everything. Anyone who has read the book and played the game should understand such things without explanation.

Modified June 21, 2017 by nagibator666

F
Freeman 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, nagibator666 said:

Freeman then I do not understand the flight of your thoughts. Either we discussed books, then why are you beginning to prove to me that LL is considered canon. Yes, of course it counts. There is no other part, the second part. lol : 279:

you read because through a line, no one proves anything to you.

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

Freeman don’t get angry, you don’t understand yourself, and you’re confused. It's not my fault.