3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hideo Kojima 30.10.21 08:46 pm

Metro exodus

Bridle

Genre: FPS
Developer: 4A Games
Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4.
Release date: Feb 15, 2019

Game on Steam:

05eb9b8b09a58ddc073b8868b3e1db77.png

Description:

According to the creators, the project will offer "one of the most atmospheric gaming worlds in history." “Explore the vastness of post-apocalyptic Russia on vast, non-linear levels in an engaging story that takes you through the spring, summer, fall and winter of a nuclear-ravaged world,” they add.

Among the features of Exodus, they also note the cycles of day and night and dynamic weather. It will not do without decisions and actions influencing the development of the plot - "not all your companions will be able to survive." “Hop on the completely redesigned Aurora steam engine and join a group of survivors trying to find new life in the east,” adds 4A Games.

“We are extremely happy that we can finally announce a new part of Metro, and we thank the fans for their patience,” admitted the creative director of the studio, Andrey Prokhorov. "The development of Metro Exodus has been going on for three years, and this will be our most ambitious project."

Spoiler

uBiZaj5.jpg

zTlyHDV.jpg

zQf9HzP.jpg

gYXnhmT.jpg

AXpL3Tu.jpg

Video:

Modified on February 2, 2019 by REPT1LE
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkone 30.10.21

lol the game will be in shit for M-shirts too, taking into account that it will be released on Steam too. What are they thinking there? Who will buy it there? They do not learn anything, for the same rake.

d484a49a453deb261d91764ff755aba9.png

O
O6ambl4 30.10.21

O_o. Well this is Stalker 2 in fact. The most interesting thing is at what stage of development is the game? Just who does not remember - the very first game from the Metro series was just supposed to be a game in the open world. It looks like the developers gained experience and decided to implement what they wanted to do initially. If now there is essentially polishing, then congratulations in general to all fans of Stalker. And of course, pre-order in Steam. this must be supported by the ruble.

Modified on June 12, 2017 by O6ambl4

D
Darkone 30.10.21

10 minutes ago, O6ambl4 said:

The most interesting thing is at what stage of development is the game?

Game development has been going on for three years

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

B
Bergamot 30.10.21

Why is everyone talking about Stalker? Just because of the open world? For me, there really was an atmosphere of the former USSR, Metro is a much more western project. 

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

Here you can download the trailer in the best possible quality and scan every pixel.: icon_mrgreen:

http://www.gamersyde.com/download_metro_exodus_e3_trailer-40132_en.html

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

On 12.06.2017 at 20:18, Bergamot said:

For me, there really was an atmosphere of the former USSR, Metro is a much more western project. 

Metro_Exodus_1080_Announce_Screenshot_5_

L
Ligfip1 30.10.21

Western metro, lol

N
Nonsense 30.10.21

Stalker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> Metro.

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

Nonsense when Stalker will be announced with the same fanfare at the largest gaming exhibition, then maybe. I love Stalker myself, but objectively Metro >>> Stalker. Another level.

N
Nonsense 30.10.21

nagibator666 the new Metro has not yet been released, and the first two parts are generic corridor jokes, where almost everything is clumsy.

t
themoderat 30.10.21

Nonsense mouth off

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

Nonsense and absolutely good that they are bellhop. Nefig immediately rush to the open world if you can't do everything well. A4 in this regard are consistent. And this is good. Regarding the clumsy, it's funny to hear it from the one who defends the Stalker.

M
Manson 30.10.21

But the stalkers were even more clumsy

N
Nonsense 30.10.21

Shepard only the game was still innovative for its time.

1 hour ago, themoderat said:

Nonsense mouth off

www.redtube.com/prey_nakidivaet_na_rotan_metru

M
Manson 30.10.21

7 minutes ago, Nonsense said:

only the game was still innovative for its time.

Well, only if for the CIS 

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

Nonsense do you think Stalker 2 is being developed now, would it look better? I doubt.

t
themoderat 30.10.21

Nonsense ghaaa, small, fall here, sit down, I'll tell you Shoto right now. Yes, not ssy, here everyone is ours, we will not offend

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

Stalker groundbreaking ... Ahahaha :-D

M
Manson 30.10.21

3 minutes ago, themoderat said:

Nonsense ghaaa, small, come down here, sit down, I'll tell you Shoto right now. Yes, not ssy, here everyone is ours, we will not offend

Cheeky breeks and the queens

n
nagibator666 30.10.21

Just now, Shepard said:

Cheeky Brick

blah olives caught