3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIe0H 30.10.21 08:47 pm

Atomic heart

header.jpg? t = 1525781414

Genre: FPS
Developer: Mundfish
Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4.
Release date: 2018

Description: The protagonist of Atomic Heart is special agent P-3, who was sent to a top-secret facility by the Soviet government. During an unsuccessful landing at Enterprise 3826, he tries to figure out what went wrong.

The game will offer a USSR-style entourage with a dose of madness, active gameplay and an exciting storyline that will "entertain throughout the entire journey in the world of the Atomic Heart". In spirit, Atomic Heart is similar to the System Shock and BioShock series.

In my opinion it's just amazing

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Softik 30.10.21

if it comes out at the level of this video, I'll buy it at the start. but so far I am very wary of the project.

Is there any infa about the developers? What studios and what have you worked on before?

who publishes the project?

the announcement of a video game is, of course, very amateurish. there should be a full-fledged press release with answers to all questions that arise after watching the video.

Modified May 8, 2018 by Softik

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

wow, this is the bomb. : troll_face_54:

design tears and drags : eq:

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

5 minutes ago, Softik said:

the announcement of a video game is, of course, very amateurish. there should be a full-fledged press release with answers to all questions that arise after watching the video.

Over the years, there have been a lot of these videos.

===

Someone, convey my wish to the developers: let the protagonist's visible lower extremities be washed down for release and so that he casts a shadow, more in 2018 for a flying camera with his hands to play otstoynenko. Well, the Nubian crosshair, to be allowed to turn off.

d
delete 30.10.21

The design is cool, after You are empty there was nothing like that. 

I will follow the game.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

Grantovich well so on write

https://www.facebook.com/mundfish/
https://twitter.com/mundfish

I'm sure the developer will immediately heed these essential requirements (ahah no)

S
Softik 30.10.21

6 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

Someone, convey my wish to the developers: let the protagonist's visible lower extremities be washed down for release and so that he casts a shadow, more in 2018 for a flying camera with his hands to play otstoynenko. Well, the Nubian crosshair, to be allowed to turn off.

[Offtop] The post is not relevant to the topic under discussion.

I, for my part, ask the bosses like in the dark sols

Modified May 8, 2018 by Softik

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

Just now, delete said:

The design is cool, after You are empty there was nothing like that. 

By the way, I also remembered her and how she ended up on release

that's why, and here with skepticism

K
Kolobas 30.10.21

This is the fifth time I review it, and I constantly notice something new. They tried over the trailer. The quality, setting and atmosphere are pleasing. 

S
Spoony 30.10.21

yes, it looks good

don't screw up plz

F
FrostM 30.10.21

It looks very cool, the design is just mmm .. And the hilka in the form of "drink a can of condensed milk" is simply gorgeous.

Developed, please do not crap.: troll_face_3:

Modified May 8, 2018 by FrostM

P
Piero 30.10.21

Yes, the entire video is pre-rendered for sure.

In general, I would not even hope, the left nouns and it is not clear what they are doing.

T
Tony Kark 30.10.21

46 minutes ago, Piero said:

Yes, the whole video is pre-rendered for sure.

In general, I would not even hope, the left nouns and it is not clear what they are doing.

How do you know? maybe they have over a lot of money and just enough to make such beauty)

Here you can see that the iname is the same, and it looks quite plausible for Henry the 4th.

P
Piero 30.10.21

5 minutes ago, AngryBoblik said:

How do you know? maybe they have over dofig of money and just enough to make such beauty)

Well, I fig knows, I had enough of our attempts to go to the level of the West and bending at the stage of beautiful videos and collecting dough.

T
Tony Kark 30.10.21

4 minutes ago, Piero said:

Well, I fig knows, I had enough of our attempts to go to the level of the West and bending at the stage of beautiful videos and collecting dough.

That's just the point, they did not collect anything, they already have their own budget and, judging by the video, is rather big. Do not forget that many cool studios right now were also non-names and kicked off the first project, maybe here too. I would like to believe it)

So far, everything looks just fine, and it's great not just for a Russian project, but in general, I've watched the video many times, it's a rarity for me. I will definitely follow the project.

S
Spoony 30.10.21

last year's interview https://dtf.ru/8606-iz-reklamy-v-geymdev-intervyu-s-razrabotchikami-shutera-atomic-hearts

J
JIe0H 30.10.21

I stupidly want to believe, although I understand that the chances are extremely small

g
gavachkin 30.10.21

The trailer is simply gorgeous, it reminds me of fallout and bioshock. Purely by chance I stumbled upon it, now I will follow the news. As far as I understand, the release date is not even approximate? In any case, I did not find anything on their website, except for a vague, exit in 2018. I hope they will not disappoint. 

6 hours ago, Spoony said:

last year's interview https://dtf.ru/8606-iz-reklamy-v-geymdev-intervyu-s-razrabotchikami-shutera-atomic-hearts

Hell, the episodic release and the development of only about a year, this is bad. The game may not make it to consoles this year. 

Modified May 9, 2018 by gavachkin

S
Spoony 30.10.21

1 hour ago, gavachkin said:

Hell, the episodic release and the development of only about a year, this is bad.

everything could have changed in a year, they wanted to do it in the end, but now he is in incentive, in parallel with the game, it hangs as a separate project 

Modified May 9, 2018 by Spoony

S
Softik 30.10.21

2 hours ago, gavachkin said:

episodic release

uh, my enthusiasm has at least halved

but in all fairness, there is still a catch somewhere, the video is too good to be true.

Modified May 9, 2018 by Softik

E
ED007 30.10.21

3 hours ago, gavachkin said:

release date is not even approximate?

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

2018 year