3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIe0H 30.10.21 08:47 pm

Atomic heart

header.jpg? t = 1525781414

Genre: FPS
Developer: Mundfish
Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4.
Release date: 2018

Description: The protagonist of Atomic Heart is special agent P-3, who was sent to a top-secret facility by the Soviet government. During an unsuccessful landing at Enterprise 3826, he tries to figure out what went wrong.

The game will offer a USSR-style entourage with a dose of madness, active gameplay and an exciting storyline that will "entertain throughout the entire journey in the world of the Atomic Heart". In spirit, Atomic Heart is similar to the System Shock and BioShock series.

In my opinion it's just amazing

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Softik 30.10.21

3 hours ago, gavachkin said:

But they wrote that they want to release the game in 2018, that there is less faith in the project and this is sad. 

on the contrary, now everything sounds more realistic. the normal development period is coming out, maybe they will be able to cut the game at the level of the video. during this time, maybe a suitable publisher will be found.

to be honest, I would pre-order on ps4 to support this at least unusual project, but only the steam version is available, trouble (((

R
RoadHog 30.10.21

I would recommend that you have no illusions about such projects at all. Trailers make it tasty, and some kind of parasha comes out on release. A living example of We happy few, intrigued everyone with the trailer, everyone went nuts, wow Bioshock, some kind of garbage came out on the release.

g
gavachkin 30.10.21

2 hours ago, Softik said:

on the contrary, now everything sounds more realistic. the normal development period is coming out, maybe they will be able to cut the game at the level of the video. during this time, maybe they will find a suitable publisher.

to be honest, I would pre-order on ps4 to support this at least unusual project, but only the steam version is available, trouble (((

I would also support them on ps4, yet hope dies last. 

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

2 hours ago, RoadHog said:

I would recommend that you have no illusions about such projects at all. Trailers make it tasty, and some kind of parasha comes out on release. A living example of We happy few, intrigued everyone with the trailer, everyone went nuts, wow Bioshock, some kind of garbage came out on the release.

Yes, there and on the trailer it was clear that the crap is complete.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

S
Softik 30.10.21

opened a pre-order for ps4 (on the website, not in psn). I smeared myself. I would still take the game, but here the price seems to be nice (1400) and there are some goodies.

@gavachkin, you kinda wanted too

S
Softik 30.10.21

new screenshots:

ruZRXdh.jpg

XbQTfTU.jpg

2mqOd3K.jpg

TeXN8ri.jpg

lpajqog.jpg

8061Tkf.jpg

qExvvZo.jpg

0RLs3bH.jpg

g
gavachkin 30.10.21

On Fri Dec 07 2018 at 19:23, Softik said:

@gavachkin, you kinda wanted too

Thank you, I also bought it. But wait at least another year. I believe in developers. 

d
delete 30.10.21

https://www.ign.com/videos/2019/01/24/atomic-heart-new-10-minute-gameplay-trailer

S
Spoony 30.10.21

not-bad-154.png

Modified on January 24, 2019 by Spoony

R
Razgriz 30.10.21

It looks pretty funny on a mahache with mustachioed robots.

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

2 hours ago, delete said:

https://www.ign.com/videos/2019/01/24/atomic-heart-new-10-minute-gameplay-trailer

Disable the ugly crosshair and it will be really good, the voice acting pleased me very much, the good fellows are trying.

If only the body with the shadow would be washed down to the protagonist - in general, the candy would be 8/10.

L
Lex mercer 30.10.21

There is only one thing that worries me - it wouldn’t have happened as with Tarkov’s first show. He also sold that video to me, and then it turned out that there was no such game.

d
delete 30.10.21

And it seemed to me very crooked, the animation of the selection of things is terrible (He puts chtol in the rbkzak behind his back!? It doesn't look like it anyway)

The firearms are strange.

And ozvuyaka is sometimes out of place, at one point it seemed to me that the actor almost laughed.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

because of the design, of course, it differs from ordinary unit crafts, but still mediocre

also the motion blur was smeared to the maximum as always

I still think it will come out you are empty

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

3 hours ago, dozensnake said:

also the motion blur was smeared to the maximum as always

This shit also kumarit, I turn it off right away in all jokers, fortunately this is always allowed.

At fps above 60, there is no need for this, only harm.

But on consoles, how to play with this, there seems to be no such settings?

Modified January 25, 2019 by Grantovich

A
ASH_ 30.10.21

design my compliments : 57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9: 

Modified on January 25, 2019 by ASHER_

Y
YTKA 30.10.21

1 hour ago, Grantovich said:

But on consoles, how to play with this, there seems to be no such settings?

If 30 fps, daub in the speakers is simply necessary to make the picture smoother. 

H
Humidifier 30.10.21

Everything looks cool, of course. Especially the Wehrmacht crossher.

S
Stepan 30.10.21

15 hours ago, Grantovich said:

Disable the ugly crosshair and it will be really good, the voice acting pleased me very much, the good fellows are trying.

If only the body with the shadow would be washed down to the protagonist - in general, the candy would be 8/10.

Write to them about it. And do not forget to indicate that you will buy on the torrent anyway : icon_lol:

Modified on January 25, 2019 by Stepan