3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIe0H 30.10.21 08:47 pm

Atomic heart

header.jpg? t = 1525781414

Genre: FPS
Developer: Mundfish
Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4.
Release date: 2018

Description: The protagonist of Atomic Heart is special agent P-3, who was sent to a top-secret facility by the Soviet government. During an unsuccessful landing at Enterprise 3826, he tries to figure out what went wrong.

The game will offer a USSR-style entourage with a dose of madness, active gameplay and an exciting storyline that will "entertain throughout the entire journey in the world of the Atomic Heart". In spirit, Atomic Heart is similar to the System Shock and BioShock series.

In my opinion it's just amazing

124 Comments
Sort by:
J
JIe0H 30.10.21

17 minutes ago, Softik said:

uh, my enthusiasm has at least halved

on the contrary, a masterpiece system when something went wrong?) (BLUE, HL)

d
delete 30.10.21

Let's see how much they ask for for the first episode, and I'll dance from there. 

R
RoadHog 30.10.21

everyone is in awe of the trailer. From the trailer? Ahahaha.

Get down to the ground. When they show the real gameplay, then we will draw conclusions.

Modified May 9, 2018 by RoadHog

J
JIe0H 30.10.21

9 minutes ago, RoadHog said:

everyone is in awe of the trailer. From the trailer? Ahahaha.

well ... yeah, what's the problem? it happens when a person likes a trailer and gets excited

I can still throw screenshots, everything is fine there too

waiting for gameplay, without b, but for now we proceed from what is

m
musicant 30.10.21

I liked the video, but the interview does not inspire confidence)

G
Gaiver 30.10.21

The trailer looks fucking (and especially sounds), but it is not yet clear what with the plot / duration / whether the developers will crap + there is no release date yet, but the systems have already been dumped: icon_confused:

Well, I didn’t like the direct explicit zakos under the bioshock with the inscription on the art - it’s not clear why this is, the project looks cool enough (surprisingly for Russian developers) and on their own, bioshock fans will surely pounce on, so, in principle, there are not so many games with the USSR, and even more so such.

By the way, the game has announced voice acting in 7 languages, which means either:

1) The game has a good budget

2) The game has few dialogues, and there is really nothing to voice over there.

I hope it's the first one. I'm afraid of disappointments as from We Happy Few, where it also seemed that there would be an interesting plot project in an unusual setting, but it turned out that I don’t understand what.

Now, if only the new Bioshock is not announced for the same time, otherwise I am afraid such an unusual project will not withstand competition with it.

The moment with a thickening killed. : icon_lol:As I understand it, it will be an analogue of first-aid kits? It seems that there will be more stereotypes about Russians in the West: icon_lol:

Modified May 9, 2018 by Gaiver

J
JIe0H 30.10.21

12 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

I'm afraid of disappointments like from We Happy Few,

this

such a thrill from the first trailer and such a failure in fact

g
gavachkin 30.10.21

13 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

The moment with a thickening killed. : icon_lol:As I understand it, it will be an analogue of first-aid kits? It seems that there will be more stereotypes about Russians in the West: icon_lol:

Everything is according to the precepts of the Nevsky. : icon_lol:

N
Niakron 30.10.21

gavachkin initially i think it's an army theme

J
JasonWU 30.10.21

33 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

this is not a stereotype, but banter and giving originality to the project. I don’t think it will be perceived so stereotypically, condensed milk is also available abroad.

G
Gaiver 30.10.21

Just now, JasonWU said:

this is not a stereotype, but banter and giving originality to the project. I don’t think it will be perceived so stereotypically, condensed milk is also available abroad.

I understand that the banter, and very cool: misc:

On the contrary, I liked that they can withstand the atmosphere of the USSR 100%: 57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:

G
Gaiver 30.10.21

https://dtf.ru/8606-iz-reklamy-v-geymdev-intervyu-s-razrabotchikami-shutera-atomic-hearts

Interviews with developers, about the game directly - from the middle of the article is told.

There are some plot spoilers, and a clarification about episodic distribution - this article is a year old, the studio has abandoned this idea already and there will be a full-fledged release right away. 

In short, and without spoilers:

At one time they planned to do it for VR, but it was inconvenient and long development for it, the idea was abandoned.

Console versions are planned.

The developer loves Bloodborne, Lords of the Fallen, Dark Souls, Watch Dogs, Limbo, and Darksiders.

It is being developed by 18 people (at that time), the budget is several hundred thousand dollars, there will be a full-fledged story game, in the article they gave a couple of interesting examples from the script. Unreal engine - the version was not specified, but the fourth is for sure.

Modified on May 12, 2018 by Gaiver

R
Rokudze 30.10.21

13 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

budget of several hundred thousand dollars

Maybe several hundred dollars or several thousand dollars?

Damn, no, they write about hundreds of thousands

This is serious: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

Modified on May 12, 2018 by Rokudze

G
Gaiver 30.10.21

Just now, Rokudze said:

Maybe you can read the article?: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

R
Rokudze 30.10.21

Just now, Gaiver said:

Maybe you can read the article?: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

Well, after all, you brought a short information just so that I would not read it, didn’t you? )

G
Gaiver 30.10.21

1 minute ago, Rokudze said:

Well, after all, you brought a short information just so that I would not read it, didn’t you? )

And what do you want from me? I wrote the budget they indicated. If you have doubts, go to the comments there, ask them, either read the article yourself, or try to do something similar to the subject for a few hundred dollars or several thousand dollars from your salary, I will definitely purchase your product if you succeed: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

R
Rokudze 30.10.21

Just now, Gaiver said:

either from your salary try for a few hundred dollars or several thousand dollars to do something similar to the subject, I will definitely purchase your product if you succeed: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

That's why the question arose

S
Softik 30.10.21

4 hours ago, Rokudze said:

Damn, no, they write about hundreds of thousands

This is serious: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

this is critically small in reality. a team from Moscow, where the salary of each ordinary employee of this team should be in the region of $ 800 (or even more), we do not consider the main ones. a total of $ 15k per month for salaries, for a year of work, $ 180k rises. plus all sorts of office rent (they do not work at home) and spending on the material part, plus the salary of outsourcers (for 18 people the project is too heavy, obviously a huge part of the work was done by freelance laborers), so hundreds (say, three) thousand dollars come out in year. and if the studio has now expanded, the budget can easily step over millions of bucks (and, generally speaking, I must do it - the game still needs to be run for focus groups, tested, write all sounds and speech, optimize for consoles, etc.). that's why developers need publishers. ambition is good, but you also need to eat.

J
JIe0H 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, Softik said:

there the salary of each ordinary employee of this team should be in the region of $ 800

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

you know such cool guys from Poland, well, those that the Witcher did, so it’s, they don’t have such a salary there for ordinary workers, litter)))

B
Bergamot 30.10.21

8 minutes ago, Softik said:

there the salary of each ordinary employee of this team should be around $ 800 bucks (or even more)

I don't know what is meant by an ordinary employee, but 50 thousand for a developer in Moscow is not a salary at all. Multiply 2-3 times.